Let's All Get Stoned!

Let's be honest....

The way the rich and the top 10% fucker the workers...It makes more sense to get stoned.

Probably better then being none stoned and voting for the party that fucks the worker constantly in the ass(republicans).

Funny..my bosses over the years never fucked me.
But then I actually worked to become an asset and didnt whine like a little bitch.
It used to work that away but things have gotten pretty whacked out in many areas as a few decided they could engineer their ideas of how perfect life would be if only........everyone would live by their precepts.

Let's be honest....

The way the rich and the top 10% fucker the workers...It makes more sense to get stoned.

Probably better then being none stoned and voting for the party that fucks the worker constantly in the ass(republicans).

But then I actually worked to become an asset and didnt whine like a little bitch.
It used to work that away but things have gotten pretty whacked out in many areas as a few decided they could engineer their ideas of how perfect life would be if only........everyone would live by their precepts.

I find it hard to believe things have changed that much in the last five years.

Let's be honest....

It depends on the area, the employer and the type of work it is. I suppose you wouldn't see it if you were not in a position to.

Let's be honest....

That's the difference between an honest, productive member of society, and a worthless parasite.

Let's be honest....

It depends on the area, the employer and the type of work it is. I suppose you wouldn't see it if you were not in a position to.

I suppose if you're working at MickyD's or some other low end job you might come across some asshole bosses.

But thats on you for not trying to better yourself.

I suppose if you're working at MickyD's or some other low end job you might come across some asshole bosses.

You can find asshole bosses at any level, in any industry. I've had one or two, myself. But on the whole, asshole bosses are not nearly so common, anywhere, as are lazy, unproductive workers who screw around on the job, and who think that their bosses are assholes for wanting these workers to do their f•••ing job.

You can find asshole bosses at any level, in any industry. I've had one or two, myself. But on the whole, asshole bosses are not nearly so common, anywhere, as are lazy, unproductive workers who screw around on the job, and who think that their bosses are assholes for wanting these workers to do their f•••ing job.
It goes both ways, assholes can be on either end of the spectrum. Some people have people skills and others do not. I know if you hire a worker at a pay rate of a lower skilled worker expecting that same person to do the work of a higher paid skill at that low wage rate, if it were me in the employees position and I considered it an abusive move I'd simply walk out and find another job. That is merely a matter of knowing what your own value is and many young people do not know that starting out. Some employers try to get cheap labor in hiring a person for one level and then alter the job for another level or require more than what they are willing to pay for. It happens. On the other hand you have some young people entering the workforce that never had to lift a finger of their own growing up and they don't have the basic skill sets or common sense enough to apply themselves in a professional setting. Many of these corporate managers that are in those management positions do not know how to deal with those type employees because they have no true management skills. Its like children they don't come pre-potty trained its a skill they have to learn.

Forum List

Back