Lethal Pig Blood Injection

New anti-terroism law to kill convicted terrorists with a mixture including pig blood

• Yes - no 76 virgins for those murderers

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No -

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Don't know -

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This type of thing goes against everything that America represents. Punish them for their crimes not their religion.

I'd punish them every way possible, and not bat an eye.
It also goes against everything that America stands for to kill innocents, especially many small children that were on the planes. Its just a small "fuck-you" to send them on their way.

This type of thing goes against everything that America represents. Punish them for their crimes not their religion.

It also goes against everything that America stands for to kill innocents, especially many small children that were on the planes. Its just a small "fuck-you" to send them on their way.

shock and awe + no weapons of mass destruction = murdered children

Assuming that KSM and his terrorist associates will be tried, convicted, and sentenced to death similar to John Mohammed, aka the "DC Sniper", I have an idea based on the Black Jack Pershing urban legend.

I want a new Law passed that anyone convicted of killing US citizens via terrorism gets pigs blood mixed in the lethal injection. The thought being that this may be a deterrent to islamic terrorists.

Works for me. Even if they get swine flu from the injection--it's not gonna kill them, it's the other stuff in it that will. So who cares?

Buh-bye bad guys. :clap2:

It also goes against everything that America stands for to kill innocents, especially many small children

Guess you forgot about the two atomic bombs we dropped on a couple of civilian cities in Japan that was full of innocent women and childrem. :doubt:

oh well thats what happens when you bomb and kill Americans.

what American city was it again that the japanese bomb and killed woman and children ??
and Iraq when was that attack on American children ???...somehow I missed all this

Guess you forgot about the two atomic bombs we dropped on a couple of civilian cities in Japan that was full of innocent women and childrem. :doubt:

oh well thats what happens when you bomb and kill Americans.

what American city was it again that the japanese bomb and killed woman and children ??
and Iraq when was that attack on American children ???...somehow I missed all this

they bombed Pearl Harbor so they could go fuck themselves, better the Japanese women and children died by way of the atom bomb rather than my 18 year old in 1945 father dying in the invasion of Japan.

Blowing up Saddam's palaces = no murdered children
no weapons of mass destruction = 300,000 dead, murdered by Saddam's regime, including the mustard gas used to kill the Kurds. Removing Saddam was a net positive for Iraqi lives.
Thanks for playing. Don't you know anything except stupid/disproven dem talking points.

Last edited:

no weapons of mass destruction = 300,000 dead, murdered by Saddam's regime, including the mustard gas used to kill the Kurds. Removing Saddam was a net positive for Iraqi lives.
Thanks for playing. Don't you know anything except stupid/disproven dem talking points.

pearl harbour was a military installation ..who sold him the mustard gas ? who approved its use..has the killing stopped without Saddam?...and people that say...thanks for playing are morons

pearl harbour was a military installation ..who sold him the mustard gas ? who approved its use..has the killing stopped without Saddam?...and people that say...thanks for playing are morons
Pearl Harbour?? WTF?
Who sold him the mustard gas? Not the issue we're discussing. He had chem plants.
Who approved the use? Not us.
Has the killing by Saddam's guys stopped w/o Saddam? No, not the issue we're discussing

This is the post that I think you were responding to:
"I'd punish them every way possible, and not bat an eye.
It also goes against everything that America stands to kill innocents, especially the many small children that were on the planes. Its just a small "fuck-you" to send them on their way."
I don't see any errors or inconsistencies there.

Last edited:
he ran out of LEaBENON and the went to Grenada, thank you Ronnie for notthig, they knew you and your bloward BS wouln't lastbowha4r

hey Ky.who ever saidsomething obout your av IS RIGHT, AND EAGLE WITH A BUILDIiND SHOVED UP YOUR ASS

Forum List

Back