Lethal Pig Blood Injection

New anti-terroism law to kill convicted terrorists with a mixture including pig blood

• Yes - no 76 virgins for those murderers

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No -

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Don't know -

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Assuming that KSM and his terrorist associates will be tried, convicted, and sentenced to death similar to John Mohammed, aka the "DC Sniper", I have an idea based on the Black Jack Pershing urban legend.

I want a new Law passed that anyone convicted of killing US citizens via terrorism gets pigs blood mixed in the lethal injection. The thought being that this may be a deterrent to islamic terrorists.

Assuming that KSM and his terrorist associates will be tried, convicted, and sentenced to death similar to John Mohammed, aka the "DC Sniper", I have an idea based on the Black Jack Pershing urban legend.

I want a new Law passed that anyone convicted of killing US citizens via terrorism gets pigs blood mixed in the lethal injection. The thought being that this may be a deterrent to islamic terrorists.

i want a new law passed that forbids really, really stupid people from accessing the internet.

thanks for doing your part.

:thup:

i want a new law passed that forbids really, really stupid people from accessing the internet.

Do you look anything like your avatar?

:thup:

I concur!

However, maybe the new law can have a loophole to let me onto the internext...

i look exactly like my avitar.

do you look like an eagle with a building shoved up its ass?

you sound like one.

i look exactly like my avitar. do you look like an eagle with a building shoved up its ass?
you sound like one.

LOL!! I'm the guy that served as the inspiration for the SNL "Appalachian ER skit".

Saturday Night Live-Appalachian Emergency Room - AOL Video

now if we could find something to deter your stupidity and racism

How is it stupid or racist? Its the libs standard play book, call something that they don't agree with "stupid or racist".

You did not provide any rational reasons against injecting terrorists with pigs blood.

Its God's work.

Last edited:

How is it stupid or racist? Its the libs standard play book, call something that they don't agree with "stupid or racist".

You did not provide any rational reasons against injecting terrorists with pigs blood.

Its God's work.

:rofl:

god's work would involve you and a vasectomy/tubal ligation.

I voted no to the pig blood thing because I think (to quote an old John Valby song) we should beat on their balls with a big brass hammer until their assholes whistle the star spangled banner.

same outcome- not able to use virgins with flat balls......

I could live with that, I would also deny them korans and prayer rugs and not allow them to openly pray while in prison.

It would also deter vegetarian terrorists.

I would also deny them korans and prayer rugs and not allow them to openly pray while in prison.

Yea, that will teach them a lesson!!! :doubt:

yes a god that tells you to fly planes into buildings thus killing thousands of innocents is one that should not be studied or prayed to, now this may not be the message of the koran and islam but it is the message the terrorist types are somehow getting from the koran and islam.

Forum List

Back