Let women in combat units...and the attack on physical fitness standards begins...

The gender of the soldiers shouldn't really matter.

In theory you're absolutely correct. Unfortunately with the current Liberal/Feminist ideal of "Equality until it's hard or unpleasant for women" the media would play up the emotion card for the death of female soldiers in large numbers far more than male soldiers.
We've had female soldiers die already, in all the wars since they were allowed to participate in combat areas. I have not heard them being bemoaned any more than the men. All are a loss.

This whole argument is bullpoop!

Women serve in actual combat and are often just as good warriors as men. In fact, IS fighters are terrified of the Peshmerga women. IDF female soldiers have proven some of the fiercest fighters in the world.

In fact, having females in combat units has a very positive aspect. The men bust their butts to be just as good and even better than the women.

I have never had a problem serving with or under QUALIFIED women, enlisted and commissioned.
Magic word Qualified

We've had female soldiers die already, in all the wars since they were allowed to participate in combat areas. I have not heard them being bemoaned any more than the men. All are a loss.

Not in anywhere near the numbers as males have died. Start printing lists of KIAs where every third or fourth name is a woman and let's see what the reaction is.

The losses of women in combat are not mourned by me. They chose to be somewhere they don't belong and need to accept the consequences.

I would never go to war with women by my side.

The gender of the soldiers shouldn't really matter.

In theory you're absolutely correct. Unfortunately with the current Liberal/Feminist ideal of "Equality until it's hard or unpleasant for women" the media would play up the emotion card for the death of female soldiers in large numbers far more than male soldiers.

All sorts of women fought in the Revolutionary War. Some say that if you take a very close look at the painting of Washington crossing the Deleware you will see a woman as well as a Negro.

Good, I hope they remove men from the military entirely. It'll make secession that much easier to accomplish.

Go to hell.
Women cannot do many jobs due to a lack of upper body strength.

FACT, and you ideologues will have people die because the soldier/marine/fireman who is there cannot lift the victim and carry them to safety.

Too bad you and your fellow carpet munchers are so allergic to facts.

One of the most sucessful snipers in history was a woman.
A Russian who was quick , knew how to shoot and was mostly isolated withonly a spotter.

That is not what INFANTRY do or most other combat arms.

BTW, also one of the most successful duelists in European history was a female.

Women are physically, mentally, and psychologically inferior to men. The physical gap in fact is enormous.

Sorry.

And here, from the various posters, we have the problem....the marines set the standard...and every left winger here says they need to change that fucking standard...exactly like we said they would...and they show us we were right with every single post.....

At it's core it has nothing to do with standards. It is simply another expendable group.

I have no problem with women in combat. But they should never lower the standards just so a woman can pass the tests.

That's counter productive and puts everyone in any unit she serves in at risk.

Forum List

Back