CDZ Let us thank ICE Officers for helping to rid our cities of criminal illegal entrants

What a simpleton....
You do understand that these raids are a deterrent and will discourage companies from hiring illegals as well as discouraging illegals from coming here in the first place.
Deterrent? 1,300 people out of 11+ million in the country. Hardly a deterrent.

You know how many times I personally broke the law and didn't get caught?
Probably a lot, conservative.

Exactly, so if the cops can't catch me, do you agree all police department'' should be disbanded??

Its a waste of money to you..
Not even close to ICE. If they were as pathetic and embarrassing as ICE, then certainly I'd be arguing for a change.

Ice are just doing their job they have more resources then your average cop and that what gets people's like you upset..

And they existed during the Obama years, don't you guys brag illegals went down?

Guess who did it....ice...

You suggest by innuendo that only a couple hundred illegal entrant criminals are taken off our streets.

If it was only a couple of hundred, I probable would agree with you to a limited extent. But, the fact is, there are thousands being taken off our streets.

Nice try though.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

A few thousand (lofty estimate) out of millions... what's their budget? Need to establish a competency standard for those guys. Maybe come up with a more effective strategy than terrifying the locals and targeting children.

ICE terrifying locals? The fact is, citizens in these communities are thanking ICE officers for ridding their community of these gang members.

As to the number involved in just one sweep, see ICE Says Over 1,000 Gang Members Arrested in Nationwide Sweep

May.11.2017

”Immigration and Customs and Enforcement agents have recently arrested over 1,300 people in a large gang-enforcement operation across the United States, officials said Thursday.

Twenty-one of the 1,378 people arrested were taken into custody on murder related charges, seven were arrested on rape or sexual assault charges, and 280 were arrested on immigration violations, ICE said.”

JWK

A Supreme Court Justice’s job is to observe the plain text of our Constitution, and give effect to its documented legislative intent which gives context to its text.

1,300 out of over 10 million. And their budget is $6 billion? Some fatcat must be getting rich off of that.

So, now you resort to stupid debating tricks when shown to be wrong - misdirection and deflection.

JWK
That was my first argument back in post #2. Back away while you still can.

No argument is you want to disband the entire police force and go for anarchy..

Deterrent? 1,300 people out of 11+ million in the country. Hardly a deterrent.

Exactly, so if the cops can't catch me, do you agree all police department'' should be disbanded??

Not even close to ICE. If they were as pathetic and embarrassing as ICE, then certainly I'd be arguing for a change.

Ice are just doing their job they have more resources then your average cop and that what gets people's like you upset..

And they existed during the Obama years, don't you guys brag illegals went down?

Yes, every time you retards argued that Obama was flooding the nation with illegals, we pointed out that more were leaving than coming, and that Obama was putting up record deportation numbers.

Yes, every time you retards argued that Obama was flooding the nation with illegals, we pointed out that more were leaving than coming, and that Obama was putting up record deportation numbers.

Guess who did it ....ICE...

Poorly.

Wait wait wait, in your world you think Obama personally deported people ?

Boy he must have been one heck of a god. He runs around the country playing golf and deported illegals..

Boy he must have been one heck of a god. He runs around the country playing golf and deported illegals..
So he's like Trump. Hmm.

Poorly.

Ok so in your world illegas went down under Obama and now ICE did it poorly?

So he's like Trump. Hmm.

Focus it's about ICE, you say their not doing their job yet on the other side of your mouth you say illegals went down..

So he's like Trump. Hmm.

Focus it's about ICE, you say their not doing their job yet on the other side of your mouth you say illegals went down..

We want to know who deported them, Obama or did he have a police force created by bush jr?

Forum List

Back