Let Us Remember The Palestinians

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
This Christmas let us all join together in the spirit of love & peace to remember the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians in their struggle for freedom from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them captives in Israel.

Let us pray Israel will abandon this Zionist agenda & find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands where they will once again receive the love, justice & respect they were so well accustomed to & so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

XMas-SantaClaus-BeerAndCookie.gif

“This Christmas let us all join together
kiss.gif
in the spirit of love & peace
rally.gif
to remember the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians. . .”

“…..peace loving, life loving Palestinians.”

“…..peace loving, life loving Palestinians.”

Dreamer.gif

“…..Palestinians.”

“Palestinians.”

scratch_head-A.gif

islam_baby_beard.jpg

Hamas.jpg

n1qshok.gif

Hamas.jpg

hamastrib1.jpg

hamas.jpg

Blink.gif

hamas_logo.jpg

animatedkillerpeepingwindowhallowee.gif

obama_hamas.jpg

117.jpg

arafat.jpg
tut05.gif
digginsmile.gif
emoticon-misc-025.gif

pray.gif
. . . ”Let us pray”

“LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!”

fluisteren.gif

Smiley_shades-and-phone.gif

funny_animated_pictures_12.gif

xtreegifts.gif

thatsallfols.gif

This Christmas let us all join together in the spirit of love & peace to remember the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians in their struggle for freedom from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them captives in Israel.

Let us pray Israel will abandon this Zionist agenda & find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands where they will once again receive the love, justice & respect they were so well accustomed to & so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Put your mouth back on Arafat's stone cold cock where it belongs and STFU, asswipe

Put your mouth back on Arafat's stone cold cock where it belongs and STFU, asswipe

He's being sarcastic, you inbred retard. What's wrong with your brain?

He's being sarcastic, you inbred retard. What's wrong with your brain?
Getting a head start on the eggnog.

If you want to feel the Palestinian pride at Christmas, buy your children bomb straps to blow themselves up to honor God.

MJ, I know you're a sick old man who loves the lust of mayhem for what the world has done to Jews and therefore murder has become a pleasure...

Your pancake-jokes about that poor American Peace Activist kid Rachel Corrie tells it all.

I never understood your kind of hate. Reading your words sometimes made me hate too…It is an awful feeling of introspection and I would quickly try to let go…I never want to be lustful in hate…so I’ve learned to see both "point of views,"

MJ, try to see the Palestinians point of view. Disenfranchised out of their land and homes for after living on that land for 700 hundred years, now suffering their-own holocausts just like the Jews...
In the Spirit of Christmas, try understanding on a human level, not the Politics. Love thy neighbor as thyself.

That is the message of Christmas.

Pbel

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
HUH??? "Disenfranchised out of THEIR LAND and homes for 700 hundred years suffering their-own holocausts just like the Jews...

Please tell us more about this. I detest land theives & would never support them. WHEN DID ISRAEL'S ANCIENT LAND BECOME THIS PALESTINIAN LAND YOU REFER TO?

MJ, I know you're a sick old man who loves the lust of mayhem for what the world has done to Jews and therefore murder has become a pleasure...

Your pancake-jokes about that poor American Peace Activist kid Rachel Corrie tells it all.

I never understood your kind of hate. Reading your words sometimes made me hate too…It is an awful feeling of introspection and I would quickly try to let go…I never want to be lustful in hate…so I’ve learned to see both "point of views,"

MJ, try to see the Palestinians point of view. Disenfranchised out of their land and homes for 700 hundred years suffering their-own holocausts just like the Jews...

In the Spirit of Christmas, try understanding on a human level, not the Politics. Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Pbel

HUH??? "Disenfranchised out of THEIR LAND and homes for 700 hundred years suffering their-own holocausts just like the Jews...

Please tell us more about this. I detest land theives & would never support them. WHEN DID ISRAEL'S ANCIENT LAND BECOME THIS PALESTINIAN LAND YOU REFER TO?

MJ, try to see the Palestinians point of view. Disenfranchised out of their land and homes for 700 hundred years suffering their-own holocausts just like the Jews...

Pbel

You detest land thieves, then commit suicide Herr Kahane.

As usual PBel, just avoid any question that reveals the truth.

WHEN DID ISRAEL'S ANCIENT LAND BECOME THIS PALESTINIAN LAND YOU REFER TO?

Pbel

Does anybody know where PBel has so suddenly disappeared to?

As usual PBel, just avoid any question that reveals the truth.

WHEN DID ISRAEL'S ANCIENT LAND BECOME THIS PALESTINIAN LAND YOU REFER TO?

"Christians in Israel Well-Off, Statistics Show"

Christians in Israel are prosperous and well-educated - but some fear that Muslim intimidation will cause a mass escape to the West

12/24/2012

The Central Bureau of Statistics on Sunday released statistics on the 158,000-strong Christian community in Israel. The statistics showed that Christians living in Israel are well-educated and prosperous – but there were fears that Muslim intimidation in cities in northern Israel, where many of them live, are causing large numbers to consider emigrating to the West.

...When it comes to education, Christian Arabs are among the most successful groups in Israel. In 2011, 64% of the community's high school graduates were eligible for Bagrut matriculation certificates, generally a requirement for entry to university, while among Jews that figure was 59%, and only 48% among Muslims. The CBS statistics also showed that Christian Arabs enjoyed relatively high incomes, and were generally more prosperous than their Muslim neighbors.

...Many Christians have complained of being targeted by Muslims, whom they believe are trying to either drive them out of cities that have traditionally had large Christian populations, or to "persuade" them to convert. In 1999, for example, radical Muslims in Nazareth rioted as they attempted to wrest land from a major Christian shrine to build a mosque. Christians in Bethlehem, too, have complained of being persecuted by Muslims, and being encouraged to leave. In 1946, Bethlehem was 80 percent Christian and Nazareth 60 percent; those numbers are now 20 percent and 30 percent respectively, with the percentage of Christians in the city shrinking every year.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Palestinians at least don't attack the Christians in Israel on Christmas day?

"Christians in Israel Well-Off, Statistics Show"

Christians in Israel are prosperous and well-educated - but some fear that Muslim intimidation will cause a mass escape to the West

12/24/2012

The Central Bureau of Statistics on Sunday released statistics on the 158,000-strong Christian community in Israel. The statistics showed that Christians living in Israel are well-educated and prosperous – but there were fears that Muslim intimidation in cities in northern Israel, where many of them live, are causing large numbers to consider emigrating to the West.

...When it comes to education, Christian Arabs are among the most successful groups in Israel. In 2011, 64% of the community's high school graduates were eligible for Bagrut matriculation certificates, generally a requirement for entry to university, while among Jews that figure was 59%, and only 48% among Muslims. The CBS statistics also showed that Christian Arabs enjoyed relatively high incomes, and were generally more prosperous than their Muslim neighbors.

...Many Christians have complained of being targeted by Muslims, whom they believe are trying to either drive them out of cities that have traditionally had large Christian populations, or to "persuade" them to convert. In 1999, for example, radical Muslims in Nazareth rioted as they attempted to wrest land from a major Christian shrine to build a mosque. Christians in Bethlehem, too, have complained of being persecuted by Muslims, and being encouraged to leave. In 1946, Bethlehem was 80 percent Christian and Nazareth 60 percent; those numbers are now 20 percent and 30 percent respectively, with the percentage of Christians in the city shrinking every year.

May the Christmas spirit of peace, joy & love prevail even among Palestinians. At least for just this Christmas day.

Forum List

Back