Let US Not Forget

Everyone knows about the San Remo Conference where colonial powers decided to ignore the fact that 93% of the population of Palestine did not agree with the colonial project designed to evict them and dispossess them of their land.

Monti, this 'colonial project' that you keep speaking of is nothing but Palestinian propaganda. Do us a favor and keep your bullshit to yourself, because we are not falling for it.

Monti, this 'colonial project' that you keep speaking of is nothing but Palestinian propaganda. Do us a favor and keep your bullshit to yourself, because we are not falling for it.

What do you call it if not a colonial project? The Zionists themselves called it a colonial project. It is you that fall for Zionist propaganda without even doing a minimum of research.

"Jewish Colonial Trust"

Jewish Colonial Trust Jewish Virtual Library

gt

What do you call it if not a colonial project? The Zionists themselves called it a colonial project. It is you that fall for Zionist propaganda without even doing a minimum of research.

"Jewish Colonial Trust"

I'm going to ask you something, and I want an honest answer:

Had I used Jewish Virtual Library to back up a claim, what would your response be ?

gt

"Jewish Colonial Trust"

Had I used Jewish Virtual Library to back up a claim, what would your response be ?

Depends on what the Jewish Virtual Library claims. They spread a lot of propaganda, but some things they can't hide. I never use Muslim/Palestinian sources to avoid being criticized for using partisan sources on the Palestinian side. I do not think it is unfair for me to use Zionist partisan sources. Even official UN records are considered "Islamonazi" by your friend Phoney, at least let me use Zionist sources, FFS.

gt

"Jewish Colonial Trust"

Depends on what the Jewish Virtual Library claims. They spread a lot of propaganda, but some things they can't hide. I never use Muslim/Palestinian sources to avoid being criticized for using partisan sources on the Palestinian side. I do not think it is unfair for me to use Zionist partisan sources. Even official UN records are considered "Islamonazi" by your friend Phoney, at least let me use Zionist sources, FFS.

Do you not see the hypocrisy Monti? You would shit all over the source and call it propaganda had I used it , but you have no problem using it.

The only reason you say they spread a lot of propaganda is because it's a Jewish source, and I'm sure you have nothing to back it up.

montelatici, et al,

Who said that anyone other than the participants of San Remo (the Allied Powers) had to agree?

Everyone knows about the San Remo Conference where colonial powers decided to ignore the fact that 93% of the population of Palestine did not agree with the colonial project designed to evict them and dispossess them of their land.
(COMMENT)

Where was it written, in 1920, that the Arabs had any say in the matter --- what so ever?

Most Respectfully,
R

This pretty much sets it straight. Remember San Remo! It was a treaty signed by all those who had control over the land.

The Palestinians have now been taught for generations that they have always been the victims and never did anything wrong at all.

Because back then they did not have the same rights as squatters have now, and could be ignored by the lands owners. Just as the arab muslims wanted to ignore the Jews and Christians rights and just mass murder them so they could steal their land and property.

Get a grip and start looking at the rights back in the 1920's and not trying to put 21c rights in place when they did not exist.

"Jewish Colonial Trust"

More of your RACIST LIES as they did not say it was a colonial project at all. It was the Jewish colonial trust set up to assist Jews legally migrating to Palestine to buy land. It was not as you claim an invasion as the worlds Jews were invited to migrate by first the Ottoman muslims and then by the LoN.

gt

"Jewish Colonial Trust"

In other words if the report backs your islamomoron POV then it is not propaganda, but if it destroys your islamomoron POV then it is Zionist propaganda.

As I keep pointing out even official UN records are not 100% true, and can be sourced from islamonazi authors. You have double standards Abdul and are one of the biggest hypocrites on this board

gt

"Jewish Colonial Trust"

Do you not see the hypocrisy Monti? You would shit all over the source and call it propaganda had I used it , but you have no problem using it.

The only reason you say they spread a lot of propaganda is because it's a Jewish source, and I'm sure you have nothing to back it up.

Yes he/she is just a RACIST LIAR and islamomoron propagandist that just posts what is written on the piece of paper their group is given by the local imam every day. The same RACIST LIES are repeated by different people on different message boards in the west

Forum List

Back