Let Us Never Forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow eric, it's so nice to see you have so many comfort pillows to protect you from reality, why don't you tell me what your IT firm's name? I'd love to go and talk philosophy with your co-workers about muslims, and maybe you could even put your two cents in it, that being "DEATH TO MUSLISM! I HATE THOSE SAND N***ers!"

See you can not let sleeping dogs lie. You come here with calus statements about something very dear to people and you expect anything else than what you got. Pillows, don't you mean friends, hey you can have them too if you grow up and show the world your are a decent person. As far as my office, you would be laughed at and discarded like the trash you are. Why are looking for work, the welfare man not good to you. Don't worry we have a charity drive every year at Thanksgiving, maybe we will send you a turkey.

Why are you being so sensitive now since I started talking about your job? Before you were like "DIE MUSLIM" when all I did was express my opinion, something that this forum supposidly promotes.

hey rtm, did you know that NY has some really big RATS, we will be sure to send you a turkey loaded with RAT SHIT! :)

Forum List

Back