Let Us Never Forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by janeeng, Sep 11, 2003.

1. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Why don't you read the Hardware and Software section, so you can feel like the ass you are. By the way:

As far as selling fruits that would be a step up from your fathers job; Camel shit cleaning boy! Ahmed come here right now, the camel had too many beers!

Oh and IT, would you like to discuss the Component Object Model, Server Clustering w/replication support, or maybe we could go into Dns scavaging.

2. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    I'm confident Eric is very truthful and is a CEO, all bet he works his ass off and does much more than stir shit.

3. rtm

rtm Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry Eric, I'm too young to understand your made up hillbilly language

4. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks MtnBiker,

He hit a bad not with the WTC, though I should not let my emotions get the best of me. I know what I am, and it really does not matter what anyone else believes. I am lowering myself even arguing with this little ass.

5. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    I don't think Eric needs anyone to defend him, but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

Eric is the real deal when it comes to being on top of things related to IT. He's been both helpful and informative. I've seen his background and saw his dedication to his firm. From what I see there is not a single thing to knock in that department.

On this board he has been civil, funny, informative, patient.... In other words, he has quickly gained the respect of most members, the very same ones you insulted and alienated within 15 minutes, pissant.

6. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed you did not address the technology part. You should not throw words around hoping to impress people.

7. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    eric, chill, we who know you, KNOW what you do and is real!!! this little Wanking douchebag is only looking to push your buttons and is doing a good job!!! don't let the pecker head get to you!!! :)

8. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Jim, and I would like to apologize to the other members of this board for losing my temper and lowering myself to his level. I try to refrain from the use of senseless profanity, the good people here do not need to have it stuck in their face.

To all my friends, I'm Sorry !

As I said he can bring out the best in people.

9. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Janeen, thank you too. I was typing and missed your post. Thanks again, and I'm sorry.

10. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing to be sorry about eric, this little ass came here to trash friends, and we defend FRIENDS!