Let us laugh a little

oldsoul

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2015
Standing with Covington Kids
I create this thread, not for debate, but for some good old fashioned comedy. So, here goes:

Post the dumbest, craziest, most laughable arguments for/against any topic you like. Heck, it could even be a topic that is crazy, dumb, or otherwise laughable. Please explain why it is laughable, where appropriate.

I create this thread, not for debate, but for some good old fashioned comedy. So, here goes:

Post the dumbest, craziest, most laughable arguments for/against any topic you like. Heck, it could even be a topic that is crazy, dumb, or otherwise laughable. Please explain why it is laughable, where appropriate.
Not really funny but timely. A priest loved to smoke so he asked the bishop "is it OK to smoke while I pray"? The bishop thought about it and said" Well, you should be focused on your prayer so, no, you should not smoke while you pray. Defeated but not discouraged, the next day the priest asked the bishop" is it OK to pray while I smoke"? The bishop thought about it and said" Anytime you have a chance to pray it is a good thing, so yes it is OK to pray while you smoke".
As important as it is to say things the right way, it is just as important that they are heard the right way. Does a wall keep people out, or keep people safe?

Every "idea" ever conceived by a progressive is the funniest , most laughable thing I've ever read. Every time one of them says something and you respond with "my God that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life" a different Progressive pops up and says "oh yeah, hold my beer"

"The reason that the unemployment rate is so low is because people are forced to work more than one job."

Now guess who said it.

My favorite, though, was this line

"We did nothing wrong, and we will never do it again"

I saw a politician say this once with a straight face.

I, on the other hand, laughed for hours.

It was so funny when Trump mocked that disabled guy

tenor.gif

The disabled actually enjoy it when you show people how funny they look

Walls don't work.

Forum List

Back