Let us honor White beauty

Scotty

Commander
Jul 6, 2009
United States, Louisiana
lily-cole.jpg

Post pictures of our White Beauty. This girl is really pretty. This is our heritage.

Attachments

• $lily-cole.jpg
    $lily-cole.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 85
lily-cole.jpg

Post pictures of our White Beauty. This girl is really pretty. This is our heritage.

Please, "Your Heritage" give me a break, is it also your heritage not to be able to withstand the rays from our Sun? for prolonged periods?.

The only true beauty is Black beauty!!,there is no such thing as "White beauty"!!:eek:

Beauty is in the eyes (and mind) of the beholder.

And lucky for me or ALL the women would fight over me.

lily-cole.jpg

Please, "Your Heritage" give me a break, is it also your heritage not to be able to withstand the rays from our Sun? for prolonged periods?.

The only true beauty is Black beauty!!,there is no such thing as "White beauty"!!:eek:

If you get turned on by gorillas, there's something wrong with you.

Remember that you have the lowest IQ of all the races.

HEIL!

Japanese%20Nazi%20Girl%202.jpg

Wait... something's not right here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMnWMZm_cZo&feature=related]YouTube - big fat hot & black - showing off new lingerie[/ame]

If the elastic waistband on that heffers panties gave way it would cut the photographers head off

lily-cole.jpg

lol Not being able to withstand the rays of the sun ? And it's "the sun" not "our sun". You do know that 80% of black women are obese ? Is that beauty ?

Here is another example. Our white race produces such beauty. We all need to embrace this truth. This is our heritage.

Attachments

• $img-thing.jpg
    $img-thing.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 95
To my fellow whites, I say this: Be proud of your race, stand proud for your heritage. The four greatest regions of the world. Europe, Russia, Australia, and the US/Canada. We whites have the most attractive females and the greatest nations that this world has ever seen. We whites defeat the other races. Stand Proud.

To my fellow whites, I say this: Be proud of your race, stand proud for your heritage. The four greatest regions of the world. Europe, Russia, Australia, and the US/Canada. We whites have the most attractive females and the greatest nations that this world has ever seen. We whites defeat the other races. Stand Proud.

Just what we need another racist. You and Joyce should get along just fine.

Forum List

Back