Let us get this budget surplus and deficit stuff straight once and for all

CON$ think that because they can't read or do simple arithmetic then nobody can either because CON$ are the smartest most informed people on Earth because they can copy & paste from Heritage.

Now I highlighted and colored the answer that was given before Rabid even asked it, and you can be sure he will still play too dumb to have seen it. So I'll even explain that a change with a - (minus sign) is a LOSS of non farm jobs for that month.

I'll even add up the minuses for him because CON$ are confused by ADDING MINUS signs, with GOP fuzzy math you can only subtract if there is a minus sign. :lol:
Now if you total the jobs lost for not just 2001 but for 2002 and 2003 combined, as marked in red above you get a loss of about -2.6 million jobs.
And if you add up the job loss for 2008 ALONE you get a loss of about -3.6 million jobs. Which to CON$ proves that Bush had more job losses in 2001 alone then in all of the Bush Depression because to CON$ 2.6 is infinitely larger than 3.6 :cuckoo::lol:

Explain this and stop being so paranoid
calling people names and acting a fool is not going to change what Obama is doing
2001...... 131,826 110,708 23,873 606 6,826 16,441
2002...... 130,341 108,828 22,557 583 6,716 15,259
2003...... 129,999 108,416 21,816 572 6,735 14,510
2004...... 131,435 109,814 21,882 591 6,976 14,315
2005...... 133,703 111,899 22,190 628 7,336 14,226
2006...... 136,086 114,113 22,531 684 7,691 14,155
2007...... 137,598 115,380 22,233 724 7,630 13,879
2008...... 136,790 114,281 21,334 767 7,162 13,406

Please note that 2008 we had 5 million jobs more than we did in 2001
6 million more than 2003
stop spinning your information
/ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
Jobs lost Vs. total people in the work force are 2 different things
ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
You are actually doing what Rabid is accusing everyone else of doing even though they are not.
Those are TOTAL employment numbers, not the JOB LOSS numbers Rabid demands. But nice attempt to divert to save your fellow traveler.
Originally Posted by The Rabbi
I am not talking about TOTAL unemployment. I was talking about JOB LOSS, which is NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING. People hire even in a recession. There is always job creation somewhere. But under Bush in 2001 JOB LOSS was higher than in the recent recession. But total unemployment was not nearly as high because under Bush there was much greater JOB CREATION.

divert?
look dude its just information
It is nothing more
It is nothing less

We can quibble over respective job numbers until the cows come home but that won't alter the fact that this Administration doesn't seem to have a plan to put people back to work other than another rather plaintive call for more infrastructure spending (you'd think Barack and friends would have learned from their last go round with "shovel ready" jobs but that doesn't seem to be the case.) Had to laugh at Christina Romer appearing on Bill Maher a few nights ago to talk about how what we REALLY should have done was to spend THREE TRILLION on the stimulus instead of only one. I really wonder if the kids at Berkeley are buying what she's selling these days? Surely there must be one that is putting up his or her hand and saying: "With all respect, Prof. Romer? Wouldn't you have to admit that your Keynesian policy was an abject failure while you were at the White House?"

Explain this and stop being so paranoid
calling people names and acting a fool is not going to change what Obama is doing
2001...... 131,826 110,708 23,873 606 6,826 16,441
2002...... 130,341 108,828 22,557 583 6,716 15,259
2003...... 129,999 108,416 21,816 572 6,735 14,510
2004...... 131,435 109,814 21,882 591 6,976 14,315
2005...... 133,703 111,899 22,190 628 7,336 14,226
2006...... 136,086 114,113 22,531 684 7,691 14,155
2007...... 137,598 115,380 22,233 724 7,630 13,879
2008...... 136,790 114,281 21,334 767 7,162 13,406

Please note that 2008 we had 5 million jobs more than we did in 2001
6 million more than 2003
stop spinning your information
/ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
Jobs lost Vs. total people in the work force are 2 different things
ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
You are actually doing what Rabid is accusing everyone else of doing even though they are not.
Those are TOTAL employment numbers, not the JOB LOSS numbers Rabid demands. But nice attempt to divert to save your fellow traveler.
Originally Posted by The Rabbi
I am not talking about TOTAL unemployment. I was talking about JOB LOSS, which is NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING. People hire even in a recession. There is always job creation somewhere. But under Bush in 2001 JOB LOSS was higher than in the recent recession. But total unemployment was not nearly as high because under Bush there was much greater JOB CREATION.

divert?
It is nothing more
It is nothing less

The Left can't deal with facts.
The fact is that job loss was worse in the 2001 recession. Job creation was much better so the net looked far better. Job creation is minimal under Obama, which is why UE numbers have sucked for so long.
The main cause of this lingering recession is Obama's policies,nothing else.
These are facts the Left can't deal with.

divert?
It is nothing more
It is nothing less

The fact is that job loss was worse in the 2001 recession. Job creation was much better so the net looked far better. Job creation is minimal under Obama, which is why UE numbers have sucked for so long.

You are dumbest fuck on this board. Seriously, where is your pride?

I can't believe how far his head is up his own ass to not know that.

We can quibble over respective job numbers until the cows come home but that won't alter the fact that this Administration doesn't seem to have a plan to put people back to work other than another rather plaintive call for more infrastructure spending (you'd think Barack and friends would have learned from their last go round with "shovel ready" jobs but that doesn't seem to be the case.) Had to laugh at Christina Romer appearing on Bill Maher a few nights ago to talk about how what we REALLY should have done was to spend THREE TRILLION on the stimulus instead of only one. I really wonder if the kids at Berkeley are buying what she's selling these days? Surely there must be one that is putting up his or her hand and saying: "With all respect, Prof. Romer? Wouldn't you have to admit that your Keynesian policy was an abject failure while you were at the White House?"

I mean no dis respect, but I really did not think anyone watched that Bill M. Bill has issues and he has caused nothing but problems
As far as "quibble" there is no "quibble"
There are facts
fact is the stimulus failed
fact is Obama has no other plan and has no idea as to what he is suppose to do
these are facts, people who quibble over these matters are in denial

i did thank you for your analysis of the failed stimulus

Obama is like the dog who chases cars, he caught the damn thing now he has no idea in what to do with it

divert?
It is nothing more
It is nothing less

who is this dumb fuck?
and why is he/she dumb?
Thats really not a good way to go thru life

So in the face of a trillion dollar deficit...Barack Obama decided that the proper course of action was to put the economy on the back burner and concentrate on passing another unfunded entitlement program that is estimated to add tens of trillions to the national debt? Want to run the wisdom of that by me?

So in the face of a trillion dollar deficit...Barack Obama decided that the proper course of action was to put the economy on the back burner and concentrate on passing another unfunded entitlement program that is estimated to add tens of trillions to the national debt? Want to run the wisdom of that by me?

It is really that simple
In 2009 Obama, Pelosi and Reid had the world by the balls
they had the chance of a lifetime to keep power in this country for ever. Reid got re-elected and Pelosi will
They blew it and have no idea what it takes to do the right thing (Pelosi is married to very rich man who I think is a day trader)

I mean no dis respect, but I really did not think anyone watched that Bill M. Bill has issues and he has caused nothing but problems
There are facts

Obama is like the dog who chases cars, he caught the damn thing now he has no idea in what to do with it

What can I say...I enjoy watching progressive perform mental gymnastics as they try to explain why they failed miserably during two years with control of the government. First it was all W's fault...now it's those darned whacko Tea Baggers!

I like your analogy of Obama chasing cars. Let's face it...we elected someone with zero executive experience and an awful record of legislative achievement because he made vague promises of "Hope" and "Change" and nobody held his feet to the fire on specifics because to do so was to risk vilification for being a "racist". So because we didn't ask the tough questions three years ago we have a totally unqualified man sitting in the Oval Office trying to "wing it".

There are facts

What can I say...I enjoy watching progressive perform mental gymnastics as they try to explain why they failed miserably during two years with control of the government. First it was all W's fault...now it's those darned whacko Tea Baggers!

I like your analogy of Obama chasing cars. Let's face it...we elected someone with zero executive experience and an awful record of legislative achievement because he made vague promises of "Hope" and "Change" and nobody held his feet to the fire on specifics because to do so was to risk vilification for being a "racist". So because we didn't ask the tough questions three years ago we have a totally unqualified man sitting in the Oval Office trying to "wing it".

You know whats the craziest thing of all is the far left is rabid in supporting him. Any one who has a job, a 401K or trying to start a small business is being harmed by all of this. There is no more room for mistakes
This whole thing is upside down. BHO has no clue as to what it is going to ake to get us out of this mess
Oil
Oil shale
Natural gas
new refineries that include methanol
Clean coal fired power
Natural gas power
Nuclear
every-one of those actions will trickle down and cause many reactions

divert?
It is nothing more
It is nothing less

Translation: I have nothing to refute this argument. The facts are the facts.

I cannot imagine anyone saying this country is better now than it was it was when he took office and why anyone would think his performance has been acceptable
This is about performance

I cannot imagine anyone saying this country is better now than it was it was when he took office and why anyone would think his performance has been acceptable

It's not better than when he took office, and he's not performed acceptibly.

But that doesn't mean that Rabbi gets to blow his own set of facts out his ass.

There weren't more job losses in 2001 than 2008. That's just flat out loony talk.

There weren't more job losses in 2001 than 2008. That's just flat out loony talk.

Translation: I can't handle the truth.
I've already posted proof. You can't deal with the argument so you keep repeating some phrase you've heard, hoping that it's true.

You were proven wrong yesterday. We don't have to get you to admit it, in fact,

the best part of winning an argument is when the loser refuses to admit it.

We are no longer losing half a million jobs a month, which was ongoing when President Obama took office.

You honestly want to argument that that reality was better than what's happening now?

Rabbi made the mistake of not simply claiming he misspoke or something along those lines the first moment it was proven to him that he had committed an easily proven error. Once the 'Nuh uh!!!!' started he was sunk.

LOL YOU FAILED MATH DIDNT YOU?

This from the party that says taking more means you have more.

DUFUS...........

Forum List

Back