Let us do Yoga

A bit...she was very thin and wiry, built like a gymnast. At 16, she was flexible enough to do a backbend, then lift one leg and touch it to her chest. Even now, in a Pashchima Namaskarasana, her hands touch her neck.

She put on the muscle because while she was in spectacular shape and well trained, she wanted strength to compliment it in a fight.

She can still do a backbend, a full lotus, and I have seen her hold a one-handed handstand (eyes closed) for close to 5 minutes. She can also lift a mounted semi truck tire over her head.

Looking for a positive reason to get out of town this fall? Community members are invited to integrate a deeper sense of well-being into their lives with the Lila Yoga Retreat, taking place in Mamallapuram, India, and brought to you by the State College yoga staple on Beaver Avenue.

Lila Yoga founder Erica Kaufman is a lifelong yoga practitioner, but said something magical happened the first time she traveled to India.

“It’s an elated, expansive energy that both calms me into a natural ease and excites me to deepen my love and appreciation of life,” she said. “Now I spend three months a year teaching, practicing, supporting important initiatives and being nourished by taking the time to simply be in India. Because it’s so positive in my life, I am compelled to share it with others.”

Retreats take yoga practitioners to India

Irish-Yoga-300x260.jpg

Considering the shape the Hildebeast is in I'll pass on yoga.

Who is Hildebeast? And, more importantly, what he/she has to do with Yoga?
The Hildebeast is Mrs. William Jefferson Clinton, the fatso who claimed during her failed campaign to be a yoga enthusiast.

Wow! I had no idea that she was a fellow Yoga enthusiast. I will see if I can find a video or picture of her doing Yoga.

Considering the shape the Hildebeast is in I'll pass on yoga.

Who is Hildebeast? And, more importantly, what he/she has to do with Yoga?
The Hildebeast is Mrs. William Jefferson Clinton, the fatso who claimed during her failed campaign to be a yoga enthusiast.

Wow! I had no idea that she was a fellow Yoga enthusiast. I will see if I can find a video or picture of her doing Yoga.
X-rated stuff isn't allowed in here!

Forum List

Back