Let us discuss this openly... What exactly IS the "two states solution"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the total detriment of Judaism and the Jewish way of life...

Yea ... we're so much harder to kill these days .. that must frustrate the heck out of you.

Screen+Shot+2014-07-12+at+9.32.14+AM.jpg
Indeed, look at all the stuff they can MOOCH.

Indeed, you poor, disgruntled Islamist. Your Arab-Moslem armies tried on multiple occasions to push the Israelis into the sea and you were handed humiliating defeats. Those defeats you suffered were accomplished by the Israeli armies without assistance from the Great Satan™️.

Your weak excuses won’t minimize the ineffectual and incompetent tactics and strategies that lead to those Arab-Moslem defeats.

The US offered F-15s (and subsequently the F-16) to Israel because up to that time, the Israeli-built Nesher was proving itself to be one of the premier air combat fighters of that time. The 100% Israeli -built Nesher had 100+ Mig kills in its short 5-year operational history and was poised to be a top-seller in the International arms market.

By supplying F-15s to Israel, McDonnell Douglas was able to prove it's combat effectiveness to the world and subsequently remove the Nesher as competition.

I was trying to help PF Tinmore learn a bit of history. In 1948, Israeli military equipment was a collection of arms and armor purchased from a variety of overseas sources. His usual “mooch” slogan simply displays a need to remain ignorant.

Yea ... we're so much harder to kill these days .. that must frustrate the heck out of you.

Indeed, you poor, disgruntled Islamist. Your Arab-Moslem armies tried on multiple occasions to push the Israelis into the sea and you were handed humiliating defeats. Those defeats you suffered were accomplished by the Israeli armies without assistance from the Great Satan™️.

Your weak excuses won’t minimize the ineffectual and incompetent tactics and strategies that lead to those Arab-Moslem defeats.

The US offered F-15s (and subsequently the F-16) to Israel because up to that time, the Israeli-built Nesher was proving itself to be one of the premier air combat fighters of that time. The 100% Israeli -built Nesher had 100+ Mig kills in its short 5-year operational history and was poised to be a top-seller in the International arms market.

By supplying F-15s to Israel, McDonnell Douglas was able to prove it's combat effectiveness to the world and subsequently remove the Nesher as competition.

I was trying to help PF Tinmore learn a bit of history. In 1948, Israeli military equipment was a collection of arms and armor purchased from a variety of overseas sources. His usual “mooch” slogan simply displays a need to remain ignorant.
You forgot to mention that Golda Meir went to to US to mooch the money to buy those weapons.

You forgot to mention that Golda Meir went to to US to mooch the money to buy those weapons.

You forgot to study your history lessons. Golda Meir was not a part of the JNC in 1948.

You forgot to study your history lessons. Golda Meir was not a part of the JNC in 1948.
she was a Zionist,end of

me,love Jews but Zionist shit like you no way

Since 99.9% of all Jews are Zionists ... you must not know a lot of Jews.

Probably just your boss, your landlord, and your court-appointed attorney.

me,love Jews but Zionist shit like you no way

Since 99.9% of all Jews are Zionists ... you must not know a lot of Jews.

Probably just your boss, your landlord, and your court-appointed attorney.
I'm the boss.I'm also a land lord,and haven't been to Court yet but will do in some time in 2018 when the person who murdered my daughter Rebekka(Becky) is brought to trail,when I give my impact statement

actually only 89 percent of Israeli Jews claimmm to be Zionists but in reality most only give lip service to this...Worldwide only about 50 percent of Jews claim to be Zionists...they are far more educated than their Israeli counter parts

Last edited:
I'm ready to open this up with the Pro-Palestinians on this board who are willing to have a logal discussion, and those who are not haters who want Israel in the sea.

Good luck with that.

Israel haters are generally bed wetting libturds who love jihadists. You'll get nothing of intellectual value from them.

The 2 state solution is summed up this way.

The palescumians get a state with Jerusalem as it's capital, the jews get a state within that state where they accept subservience to islamic sociopaths.
IDIOT SPEAKS JIBBERISH,A TYPICAL ZIONIST NON JEW....These Clowns hate Jews and everyone else,They are a horde of Gypo's who are parading as Wolves in Jews Clothing........THEY ARE NOT JEWS BUT SYNTHETIC GYPO CONVERTS TO JUDIASM.....they have no real association to real Jews any more that I do,or a Dogs Hind Leg for that matter...Of course Real Jewish folk HATE THEM,give me one reason they should not????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????mind you there are some Zionists I do like actually but overall the main Zionist Leaders/hip are so awful

Last edited:
What's this thread about again?
Hi Teddy,thanks for your answer to my question but I often do not understand certain things Jewish....This will be the last time I ask but what do "Bnei Yehuda and Bnei Sakhnin" mean......steve....trust the family and thee are OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back