Let troofer rebuttals of the latest scientific explanation of the collapse begin....

BUMP!
Odd after a decade of whining about a new investigation the twoofers bitch when a new investigation is made!
I've always wondered why they did not under take building their own computer models, was it too complicated?
shouldn't have been ,they claim to have many qualified scientists, engineers etc..
as much time as they spend posting you tubes videos and expounding on pseudo scientific "theories" and specious speculation..maybe the last 10 years should have been used to do ACTUAL TESTS AND REAL RESEARCH, instead of hocking T-shirts and coffee mugs ,selling cheaply made NON INFO informational DVDs.
the most laughable thing of all is you people bought and paid for Alex Jones' house,car and girlfriends and gave him a career.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have purchased nothing from Alex Jones you lunatic...so do you agree with this new theory now ?...do you agree that NIST fabricated the report and it is completely wrong ?...I thought it all made so much sense to you ???
Yet Alex Jones hawks products constantly and most of them are HIS!!! He bitches about the evil "banksters" and the evil Fed yet he can't seem to get enough of those Fed printed dollars.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!! YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!!!!

Please buy my DVD's subscribe to my shows and buy my bumper stickers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Yes we know, the Good Doctor calls for further investigations. But he does not believe there was any controlled demolitions either.

I think people like you are an irrelevant distraction from finding any truth

And I think people like you are lying when you say you are interested in the truth. What you really seem to want is evidence the government carried out the events of that day.

Saying the government did it is false, as only a handful of people in positions of authority and power would be needed to carry out, or turn away from stopping the 9-11 attacks.
The OCT has been proven to be false as well as the explanations for the collapses of the buildings, now the explosions that were were denied are suddenly being acknowledged, and accounted for in yet another absurd explanation..Talk about flip flopping the story, they can't get the OCT theory right after 10 years, and you people bitch about the alternative theories being debated? :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Actually I dismissed this guy as soon as he started talking about the non-existent explosions.

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Yes we know, the Good Doctor calls for further investigations. But he does not believe there was any controlled demolitions either.

but he clearly states the investigation was blocked and fact finding was deterred

Being honest with yourself, wouldn't you have to say the same goes for the original investigation?

Otherwise the rest is ad hominem and is irrelevant.

Sure I'd agree with that to an extent. The only reason at that time that I would consider it slightly more reasonable to conclude relatively quickly that in some form or other the planes were responsible for the buildings collapsing is that a few milliion people watched it happen in real time.

And how does your "type" find the truth? When someone comes up with a new theory as to why the WTC collapsed your answer is to trash the NIST report yet again? Your debating skills are almost down to the level of Rimjob, who you seem to support.:lol::lol:

so you admit that the NIST findings where a ...theory then... that's progress
Yet we make no progress with you. I have stated that I had problems with the NIST take on WTC7. But, considering the unique construction of WTC 1&2, I have no problem with the theory of why the twin towers crashed.

No problem with the fact they crashed through the path of most resistance? In 10-12 seconds..Ejecting tons of material laterally at fast speeds...:cuckoo:
Can I ask what part of "The NIST take on WTC7" you have a problem with.?

How can this be, when a plane didn't even crash into the towers that day?

In fact, I'm beginning to think it never really happened. All this 10th anniversary stuff is just a government ploy to make you think it happened.

Then why don't you come out and tell 7Forever that he's full of shit? Are you guys so desperate for people on your side that you'll take anyone? Ooops, I guess you don't trash Rimjob either and everyone knows he's an idiot.:lol::lol:

How can this be, when a plane didn't even crash into the towers that day?

In fact, I'm beginning to think it never really happened. All this 10th anniversary stuff is just a government ploy to make you think it happened.

Then why don't you come out and tell 7Forever that he's full of shit? Are you guys so desperate for people on your side that you'll take anyone? Ooops, I guess you don't trash Rimjob either and everyone knows he's an idiot.:lol::lol:

WTF? Are you talking about?
Can I ask again... what part of "The NIST take on WTC7" you have a problem with.?

and what about building 7 where did the aluminium come from to cause this

wtc 7 collapse - YouTube

the bush dupes -the offiical conspiracy theory apologists like bern,not only slept through junior high scholl scince classes since the laws of ohysics were violated that day,but they also cant get around bld 7,the crux of the 9/11 coverup.they cant get around barry jennings witness testimony of bombs going off long before the building collpased which is why they had to kill him since he knew too much.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
And how does your "type" find the truth? When someone comes up with a new theory as to why the WTC collapsed your answer is to trash the NIST report yet again? Your debating skills are almost down to the level of Rimjob, who you seem to support.:lol::lol:

so you admit that the NIST findings where a ...theory then... that's progress
FIRST OF ALL, a theory is a working supposition of an event or action.
findings are the result of testing that supposition (theory) based on all available evidence and peer review .
if it (theory)passes all these tests then it is no longer theory but FACT.
So when you say NIST'S FINDINGS ARE THEORY ,you are talking out your ass.
you can disagree with the findings but calling them a theory is just fucking ignorant.

BUMP!
Odd after a decade of whining about a new investigation the twoofers bitch when a new investigation is made!
I've always wondered why they did not under take building their own computer models, was it too complicated?
shouldn't have been ,they claim to have many qualified scientists, engineers etc..
as much time as they spend posting you tubes videos and expounding on pseudo scientific "theories" and specious speculation..maybe the last 10 years should have been used to do ACTUAL TESTS AND REAL RESEARCH, instead of hocking T-shirts and coffee mugs ,selling cheaply made NON INFO informational DVDs.
the most laughable thing of all is you people bought and paid for Alex Jones' house,car and girlfriends and gave him a career.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have purchased nothing from Alex Jones you lunatic...so do you agree with this new theory now ?...do you agree that NIST fabricated the report and it is completely wrong ?...I thought it all made so much sense to you ???
IT'S NOT A NEW THEORY ,IT'S A NEW INVESTIGATION, BASED ON ALL THE CREDIBLE EVIDENCE. NOT THE FAIRYTALE YOU BELIEVE IN.
IN THE PREVIOUS POST # 18 YOU SAID"so you admit that the NIST findings where a ...theory"- EOTS
IT'S EITHER " fabricated" OR IT'S NOT?
MAN UP !

wtc 7 collapse - YouTube

the bush dupes -the offiical conspiracy theory apologists like bern,not only slept through junior high scholl scince classes since the laws of ohysics were violated that day,but they also cant get around bld 7,the crux of the 9/11 coverup.they cant get around barry jennings witness testimony of bombs going off long before the building collpased which is why they had to kill him since he knew too much.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
319204_179381755469208_126894987384552_388174_366815345_n.jpg

bump!
Shouldn't have been ,they claim to have many qualified scientists, engineers etc..
As much time as they spend posting you tubes videos and expounding on pseudo scientific "theories" and specious speculation..maybe the last 10 years should have been used to do actual tests and real research, instead of hocking t-shirts and coffee mugs ,selling cheaply made non info informational dvds.
The most laughable thing of all is you people bought and paid for alex jones' house,car and girlfriends and gave him a career.:lol::lol::lol:

i have purchased nothing from alex jones you lunatic...so do you agree with this new theory now ?...do you agree that nist fabricated the report and it is completely wrong ?...i thought it all made so much sense to you ???
it's not a new theory ,it's a new investigation, based on all the credible evidence. Not the fairytale you believe in.
In the previous post # 18 you said"so you admit that the nist findings where a ...theory"- eots
it's either " fabricated" or it's not?
Man up !

so nist got it wrong ??????

i have purchased nothing from alex jones you lunatic...so do you agree with this new theory now ?...do you agree that nist fabricated the report and it is completely wrong ?...i thought it all made so much sense to you ???
it's not a new theory ,it's a new investigation, based on all the credible evidence. Not the fairytale you believe in.
In the previous post # 18 you said"so you admit that the nist findings where a ...theory"- eots
Man up !

no.....and answer the question....

Man up !

but i thought you said they the had a new investigation based on credible evidence

but i thought you said they the had a new investigation based on credible evidence
you think....:lol::lol::lol:
A new investigation does not equate to nist being wrong.

NIST is wrong and lied, the evidence is overwhelming, with a new investigation or not. You are a fool for believing otherwise, but then what the fuck do you know, you are too busy to know it, but not too busy to post stupid shit?

NIST is wrong and lied, the evidence is overwhelming, with a new investigation or not. You are a fool for believing otherwise, but then what the fuck do you know, you are too busy to know it, but not too busy to post stupid shit?
yawn.jpg

thats what child trolls do.:lol::lol:

wtc 7 collapse - YouTube

the child troll and the other Bush dupes again can only fling shit in defeat over this post like the monkeys they are.:lol:

Forum List

Back