Let This Sink In: Trump Could Have Had It All, DACA, Wall Funding, Spending Bill, Then He Blew It Up

GettyImages-660234228-2.jpg

Dealmaker Donald Trump had a deal. It was deal he said he would sign just two days earlier on live TV. It was a deal he said he would "take the heat" for if it came to that, then he buckled—and for no reason at all.

The deal would have been an all-around victory for him. It gave him $1.6 billion for the border wall he so badly wants. It gave him a DACA fix for Dreamers, the "bill of love" he'd asked Congress to give him. And it would have given him the votes to pass a long-term spending bill to both fund the government and the military, a top priority for Trump and the White House.

But Trump looked that deal in face and spit at it. Almost literally spit at it, because he had been primed by his nativist aides and the nativist lawmakers his aides had summoned to the White House to kill the deal. Mission accomplished.

Trump not only killed the deal, but he did so in terms that left the deal's brokers—Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham—speechless...

Let this sink in: Trump could have had it all—DACA, wall funding, a spending bill—then he blew it up

$1.6 billion is nothing. If we don't get all the wall funding now, we'll never get it.

Take your $1.6 billion and go fuck yourself.

You idiots must believe we're as dumb as you are.

We do not need wall funding, Mexico is paying for it. Rump said so, bleev him!

You could get Norway to pay for the wall if you tariff the heck out of them.

So Mexico is not paying? No really?

That retort don't even make sence

Dealmaker Donald Trump had a deal. It was deal he said he would sign just two days earlier on live TV. It was a deal he said he would "take the heat" for if it came to that, then he buckled—and for no reason at all.

The deal would have been an all-around victory for him. It gave him $1.6 billion for the border wall he so badly wants. It gave him a DACA fix for Dreamers, the "bill of love" he'd asked Congress to give him. And it would have given him the votes to pass a long-term spending bill to both fund the government and the military, a top priority for Trump and the White House.

But Trump looked that deal in face and spit at it. Almost literally spit at it, because he had been primed by his nativist aides and the nativist lawmakers his aides had summoned to the White House to kill the deal. Mission accomplished.

Trump not only killed the deal, but he did so in terms that left the deal's brokers—Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham—speechless...

Let this sink in: Trump could have had it all—DACA, wall funding, a spending bill—then he blew it up
President Pussy Grabber is the most incompetent chief executive we have ever had. He is much further into senility than Reagan ever was in his terms.

MAGA
Mueller Ain't Going Away

Were Chain Migration or the so called Visa Lottery even included in that CR? Did Trump-0 blow up an agreed to bill for something that wasn't even discussed anyway?

HUH???????????? JUST HUH???????????

WHAT "agreed to bill"???

I'm STILL waiting for the text of this alleged "deal" that Trump supposedly rejected. Where's the DACA/immigration bill that Republicans are supposed to vote on to appease the Democrats? Where is it? Give me a link to the text.

Can you people think and process information?

How a day that started with a bipartisan immigration deal ended with a "shithole"
How a day that started with a bipartisan immigration deal ended with a “shithole”

You still crying about that?

Let THIS sink in.......

Clearly the Democrats are waging an all out war against AMERICAN children....favoring foreigners children parented by criminal illegal immigrants.
That is idiotic. Those children of foreigners are- for all practical purposed- American. The republicans are using all children as pawns for the stupid ass wall.

$1.6 billion is nothing. If we don't get all the wall funding now, we'll never get it.

Take your $1.6 billion and go fuck yourself.

You idiots must believe we're as dumb as you are.

We do not need wall funding, Mexico is paying for it. Rump said so, bleev him!

You could get Norway to pay for the wall if you tariff the heck out of them.

So Mexico is not paying? No really?

That retort don't even make sence

Is Mexico paying for yours and Agent Orange's big beautiful wall, real simple.

Dems trying to provide cover fire for Shutdown Schumer

Regardless of his deal-making abilities, there are some people in this world who are so pig-headed, so stubborn, and so arrogant that they cannot be dealt with like normal people.

Those people are Democrats.

President Trump ( OH how I love to write that) has the leftard clown posse in his cross hairs along with the neocons.........got your popcorn yet? FISA.............(snicker)

Know why he didn't? Because he knew what was about to be released. He knows that if his administration doesn't do the scorched earth policy like Obama did, nobody but government employees will feel a thing for 2 to 3 weeks.

By that time, the Democrats will be so reviled for OBAMAGATE, they will be forced to settle for crumbs-) He has all the cards, and the Dems have DACA, and a soon to be anchor around their neck this country hasn't seen since Nixon.

Good luck Leftists. We can not wait-)

Ok, liberals, I'm still waiting for one of you to post a link to the "deal" that Trump supposedly rejected, much less the DACA bill that the Republicans were supposed to vote on. Show me the text of this "deal." Or, let's see the DACA bill that the Dems have submitted. I'll keep checking back.
Are you saying that the published reports are fake news? Here is another one describing what was offered ,SCHUMER: I put 'the wall' on the table in my meeting with Trump, but he backed out of the deal

Are you saying that Schumer lied on the floor of the senate when he discussed what was offered?

There would not be any "text" of a deal at that stage. It was nit yet in the form of a bill.

You can't be serious. You must be kidding. Good grief. So we're supposed to take Chuck Schumer's belated word that he offered the wall? Seriously? And what did Schumer mean by "the wall"? Did he offer the same wall that Trump wants or a watered-down, under-funded version? Well, we don't know because there's no written proposal, not even a draft outline, and Schumer's vague claim gives us no details at all--nor does it mention chain immigration and more border security. We have only Chuck Schumer's word that he even made this offer, and we have no information about whether his version of the wall was the same one that Trump has discussed. And there is certainly no DACA bill that anyone can vote on.

The White House has made several specific statements about what they want: a credible wall, an end to chain immigration, and more border patrol agents in exchange for legal status for DACA kids. They have said this at press briefings and in written statements and tweets. Where are the corresponding proposals from the Democrats? Show them to me.

Were Chain Migration or the so called Visa Lottery even included in that CR? Did Trump-0 blow up an agreed to bill for something that wasn't even discussed anyway?

HUH???????????? JUST HUH???????????

WHAT "agreed to bill"???

I'm STILL waiting for the text of this alleged "deal" that Trump supposedly rejected. Where's the DACA/immigration bill that Republicans are supposed to vote on to appease the Democrats? Where is it? Give me a link to the text.

Can you people think and process information?

How a day that started with a bipartisan immigration deal ended with a "shithole"
How a day that started with a bipartisan immigration deal ended with a “shithole”

You still crying about that?

It's what caused the shutdown.

Ok, liberals, I'm still waiting for one of you to post a link to the "deal" that Trump supposedly rejected, much less the DACA bill that the Republicans were supposed to vote on. Show me the text of this "deal." Or, let's see the DACA bill that the Dems have submitted. I'll keep checking back.
Are you saying that the published reports are fake news? Here is another one describing what was offered ,SCHUMER: I put 'the wall' on the table in my meeting with Trump, but he backed out of the deal

Are you saying that Schumer lied on the floor of the senate when he discussed what was offered?

There would not be any "text" of a deal at that stage. It was nit yet in the form of a bill.

You can't be serious. You must be kidding. Good grief. So we're supposed to take Chuck Schumer's belated word that he offered the wall? Seriously? And what did Schumer mean by "the wall"? Did he offer the same wall that Trump wants or a watered-down, under-funded version? Well, we don't know because there's no written proposal, not even a draft outline, and Schumer's vague claim gives us no details at all--nor does it mention chain immigration and more border security. We have only Chuck Schumer's word that he even made this offer, and we have no information about whether his version of the wall was the same one that Trump has discussed. And there is certainly no DACA bill that anyone can vote on.

The White House has made several specific statements about what they want: a credible wall, an end to chain immigration, and more border patrol agents in exchange for legal status for DACA kids. They have said this at press briefings and in written statements and tweets. Where are the corresponding proposals from the Democrats? Show them to me.

Yes, and Mexico was supposed to pay for it. What happened to that part?

All the reports published are the bullshit lies crying Schumer said.

f your parents robbed a bank and killed 7 people in the process....should you get to enjoy the banks money?
Logical fallacy-false analogy. The money would be giving something back that they did not have to begin with. The staying in this country is different because for most it is the only home that they ever had and deportation would make their life worse.
When did they have legal citizenship? Never. They are citizens of Mexico.

Why are you willing to sacrifice the well being of AMERICAN children in favor of the children of criminal illegal immigrants?
I'm not. I want DACA and the CHIP . DACA children are not less deserving of help than other children . I believe that T-Rump was offered funding for his stupid wall in exchange for those items
He wasn't offered funding for the Wall. Nor was he offered an end to chain migration or the visa lottery.

Of course Schumar lied. You know how you can tell he was lying? His lips were moving.

Let THIS sink in.......

Clearly the Democrats are waging an all out war against AMERICAN children....favoring foreigners children parented by criminal illegal immigrants.
That is idiotic. Those children of foreigners are- for all practical purposed- American. The republicans are using all children as pawns for the stupid ass wall.

Do they have an American birth certificate or a naturalization certificate?

Obviously not. They aren't Americans.

Chucky is a liar.

I love the term wall funding.....how much?

White House officials and Congressional Republicans have held numerous press conferences and gone on record before the whole world about what they are offering and what they want. The Democrats have done nothing of the kind. Give me a link even to just a video of a leading Democrat explaining what the Democrats are offering on immigration.

It does not cut it to cite Chuck Schumer making a belated claim about an offer on the wall that he supposedly made behind closed doors with Trump when Schumer is giving us no details about what he offered. The Democrats pulled the same stunt during the sequestration debate: They always spoke in vague generalities and never gave specific numbers or goals, while the Republicans gave many specifics both orally and in writing.

Why doesn't Schumer hold a press conference and explain exactly what he is offering and what he's willing to do on chain immigration, the visa lottery, the wall, etc.? Probably because he knows most Americans would oppose his position.

Forum List

Back