Let There Be Peace Already

After 70 years of failed hope for peace it's about time the USA & Israel eliminate one of the greatest obstacles by making Jerusalem Israel's official capitol thus making hopes for peace greater than ever before. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
I am not sure how this leads to peace. I see just the opposite. At minimum, we are looking at another century of war. A disgusting amount of American dollars will fund it. Americans are going to die.

And all for something as stupid as pretending the capital of Israel is Jerusalem.

Earth to Donald... Jerusalem is not even part of Israel.

And the world knows:

• International outcry was swift and furious ahead of speech expected at lunchtime in the U.S.
  • Palestinians said it would be 'a kiss of death to the two-state solution' and Trump is 'declaring war in the Middle East'
  • Pope Francis said he was 'profoundly concerned' and appealed that 'everyone respects the status quo of the city'
  • China, which has good ties with Israel and the Palestinians, expressed concerns over 'possible aggravation of regional tensions'
  • Iran's supreme leader said Trump's new stance represented 'incompetence and failure'
  • Russia, a key Middle East player, expressed concern about a 'possible deterioration' there...

After 70 years of failed hope for peace it's about time the USA & Israel eliminate one of the greatest obstacles by making Jerusalem Israel's official capitol thus making hopes for peace greater than ever before. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
I am not sure how this leads to peace. I see just the opposite. At minimum, we are looking at another century of war. A disgusting amount of American dollars will fund it. Americans are going to die.

And all for something as stupid as pretending the capital of Israel is Jerusalem.

And the world knows:

• International outcry was swift and furious ahead of speech expected at lunchtime in the U.S.
  • Palestinians said it would be 'a kiss of death to the two-state solution' and Trump is 'declaring war in the Middle East'
  • Pope Francis said he was 'profoundly concerned' and appealed that 'everyone respects the status quo of the city'
  • China, which has good ties with Israel and the Palestinians, expressed concerns over 'possible aggravation of regional tensions'
  • Iran's supreme leader said Trump's new stance represented 'incompetence and failure'
  • Russia, a key Middle East player, expressed concern about a 'possible deterioration' there...
The “holy land” has been at war for thousands of years. So why not a few thousand more? :dunno:

Hamas call for new Palestinian uprising in wake of Trump announcement on Jerusalem

There will never be peace until all nations withdraw from the matter and let the two principle players deal with it as they will.

Regretfully without outside intervention that would mean an all out war between Israel & the Palestinians with winner take all.

Hamas call for new Palestinian uprising in wake of Trump announcement on Jerusalem

There will never be peace until all nations withdraw from the matter and let the two principle players deal with it as they will.

Regretfully without outside intervention that would mean an all out war between Israel & the Palestinians with winner take all.
Yep

I'm in!

Actually, that happened in 1967 and the US stopped Israel.
So the US owes Israel.

The “holy land” has been at war for thousands of years. So why not a few thousand more? :dunno:
Well, two things, 1) basic morality, the idea that if death and suffering can be avoided, humanity should work towards that end, and 2) the selfish side. I am sick of seeing American's tax dollars funding this madness. We have record numbers of families and children living on our streets. And I for one am done watching Americans die in wars against Israel's enemies.

And the world knows:

Im with you. Let them kill each other off. Do the world a big favor

Well, two things, 1) basic morality, the idea that if death and suffering can be avoided, humanity should work towards that end, and 2) the selfish side. I am sick of seeing American's tax dollars funding this madness. We have record numbers of families and children living on our streets. And I for one am done watching Americans die in wars against Israel's enemies.
Morality?
I suggest you go on a "Peace" tour of the Arab and African nations.
But first name me as a beneficiary in your will.

And the world knows:

Well I wouldn’t put it that harshly, but yeah let the religious nuts go ahead and die for their religious nonsense over there.

And the world knows:

Well I wouldn’t put it that harshly, but yeah let the religious nuts go ahead and die for their religious nonsense over there.
I would LOL

I am for moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Once done, the issue of Jerusalem is over & the Palestinians can choose to have new peace negotiations with Israel or continue on without it losing more & more.

Yo, Kill All The Radicals, Then Peace Will Be Achieved!!!

"GTP"
stYq2aH.gif

This too shall pass. Let the new realization for the Palestinians begin. And, LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Protests erupt after Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital
  • 7/20
    Palestinian protesters burn the US and Israeli flags in Gaza City

AFP/Getty Images

So when is Lying Trump going to declare Taiwan an independent nation and warn China the US will defend it to the death. Or one should assume that the Orange Turd will declare Japan owns the Kuri islands and tell Russia to fuck off? No? Why not? Apparently it is so much easier to piss on arabs in the Middle East than anyone else. And when exactly will Lying Donald recognize Puerto Rico as a US territory and give them the hurricane relief he and the Republicans have given to Texas and Florida?

The answer is the coward Trump who dodged the Vietnam draft will always look for the easy way out. He's a Republican, they know as much about foreign relations as they do about saying no to a pedophile.

They can't do it.

That is how matters are settled.

That is how matters are settled.

If that's the case then Israel would just wipe out the Palestinians. Let us all join together & pray the Palestinians will stop acting like Palestinians & leave Israel some other option for peace from Palestinians.

Forum List

Back