Let There Be Peace Already

Oh Ima, what are we to do with you? Heh Heh!

The Jews never "abandoned" the land.

It doesn't matter if Solomon Temple was there before Al Asqa Mosque. If you abandoned your land and stopped paying taxes on it and someone else comes along moves in on it and pays the taxes on it, that land is no longer yours because you forfeited your rights to it by abandoning it.

Sure they did, they left Egypt and got saved by the parting of the Red Sea and Yul Brynner got his ass wupped. Didn't you see the movie?

BINGO Even Ima now gets it. How proud of you I am Ima. Absolutely correct. Egypt was never Jewish land to begin with. So why did you ask when will the Jews will return to their land in Egypt? And who said Ima is incapable of seeing the truth?

Maybe when Israel steals their land. Okay by you?
So when are you all going back to Egypt?
Wow! makes no sense. At least you're consistent.
Anyways, didn't the Jews wander the desert for 40 years, thereby giving up claim to any specific piece of land?

So Ima, if you were prime minister of Israel, what would your peace proposal be to the Palestinians?

Hey Ima, how's about Israel turns over all their nukes, fighter jets, tanks & all other sophisticated weaponry to the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians to protect Israel. Would that be an acceptable peace initiative for you?

So Ima, if you were prime minister of Israel, what would your peace proposal be to the Palestinians?
MJ, you've asked that question of a few people and no replies. Maybe you should increase the size of your font and put it in red. All caps. They just don't see your post.

MJ, you've asked that question of a few people and no replies. Maybe you should increase the size of your font and put it in red. All caps. They just don't see your post.

Everything inside Israel's borders is Israel. Everything inside Palestine's borders is Palestine.

Everything inside Israel's borders is Israel. Everything inside Palestine's borders is Palestine.
What's the point, Hazel?

Good point. That may be it. And here I thought they either don't want peace or are incapable of thinking on their own.

Good point. That may be it. And here I thought they either don't want peace or are incapable of thinking on their own.

They may want peace.I don't know. About the thinking part, they seem to have Tinmoreitis.Every time they try to think, they seem to develop severe muscle cramps between the ears. Possible cause is all that rampant inbreeding.

I have noticed that Tinmore often suffers from memory loss over statements he previously made on this board.

They may want peace.I don't know. About the thinking part, they seem to have Tinmoreitis.Every time they try to think, they seem to develop severe muscle cramps between the ears. Possible cause is all that rampant inbreeding.

I already said:

retreat unilaterally to 1967 borders
Leave the WB without destroying anything
Jerusalem as an international city open to all.
Compensate those who lost land in 1948 (or their descendants)

I already said:

I agree that compensation could be offered as an alternative to the right of return.

>Would that compensation be at current market values?
>Would that compensation include 60 years of lost income for factories, farms, and orchards?
>Who would have to pay this compensation?

So the deal is Israel is to give the Palestinians anything & everything they ask for & the Palestinians Issue israel an IOU for peace. is that correct?

Hey, how's about this? Israel turns over all their nukes, fighter jets, tanks & all other sophisticated weaponry to the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians to protect Israel & the surrounding Arab countries as well?

I already said:

I agree that compensation could be offered as an alternative to the right of return.

>Would that compensation be at current market values?
>Would that compensation include 60 years of lost income for factories, farms, and orchards?
>Who would have to pay this compensation?

Forum List

Back