Let the trial begin

Firstteam

Rookie
Aug 7, 2010
Rural SW Michigan
Just hitch hiking the information superhighway, browsing the current truth, keeping an eye on the political barometer, venting on occassion..(lurking for the most part)

Unapologetic American
Patriot
Veteran
Constitutionalist
Anti collectivist
Political Agnostic

As an old guy, I've learned to be economical with my energies...Never argue with a fool....(although an occassional tap along side of the head never hurts)

Thanks for the welcome....

And BTW...I wouldn't judge Calley to harshly unless you've walked a mile in his combat boots....Not sayin it was right, just sayin shit happens for a lot of reason unknown to civilians...

you know dave....you would thank william calley for his service now wouldnt you?
I would thank anyone for their honorable service. I thank John Kerry for the honorable service he exhibited during his first tour.

But that raises an interesting question: Are you comparing Firstteam to Calley? I'm betting your answer will be "no". In that case, why bring Calley up?

you know dave....you would thank william calley for his service now wouldnt you?

but i digress...

welcome to the board

Calley is an easy call...non political.. pure and simple murder. But someone like Ollie North gets a pass by many and even a "Thank you" putting into question what is "honorable".

Oh ya..welcome wht's yur name...:lol::lol: I'll reserve thanks yous for what you contribute here.

QUOTE: "Don't make me "HUFF n PUFF"

For all the collectivist outrage you seem to exhibit (judging by what I've seen perusing the board), I'd think you're nearly out of breath anyways..(might I suggest Albuterol?)

(and while using the word "huff' seems to describe your overall demeanor in general, the word "puff" makes me rather uneasy, although I think it's probably appropriate in your case)...

Thanks again for the welcome Huffy....

QUOTE: "Don't make me "HUFF n PUFF"

For all the collectivist outrage you seem to exhibit (judging by what I've seen perusing the board), I'd think you're nearly out of breath anyways..(might I suggest Albuterol?)

(and while using the word "huff' seems to describe your overall demeanor in general, the word "puff" makes me rather uneasy, although I think it's probably appropriate in your case)...

Thanks again for the welcome Huffy....

paint_huffer.jpg

Forum List

Back