Let the thrashing, oops, I mean vetting of Romney begin !!!!!

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
Gotta love it. Obama , sorry, the media has stirred up another special interest grp. with the Gay Rights issue, which was apparently a cue for not only USA Today, but The Washington Post’s story on Romney’s high school hi jinx too! I mean what an incredible coincidence.....:lol:

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents - The Washington Post

(Is it it me, or does there appear to be an absence of Obama childhood faux pas's in the Msm? Friends interviewed thru out the stages of his life, etc et.c....which imho, belays a reliance on his auto biographies...)

Notice the ‘troubling incidents' in the headline. I went back and checked- the earliest story on Ayers and Obama the Wash Post ran, and, behold, used no such epithet(s).I checked 2007 and 08. I could be wrong, there can be others, I googled a range of queries....*shrugs*

Fact Checker - Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection

notice also the loaded, casual supposition and the blurb as to what 'possible significance it could have' vis a vis the 2008 presidential election......

I also find it interesting that its perfectly fine for obama to make a case that his personal feelings are aside ( his DOJ not enforcing or interested in enforcing Def of marriage act not notwithstanding :rolleyes) from his official stance, hes all about states rights you see.......

so I guess, that if Romney were to say that hes pro life personally, but respects states rights as to pro life issues and abortion etc. there will be no questions as to genuineness of that statement :eusa_eh:

Oh last but not least , right this very moment HBO, and the usual suspects ( msm) are going ahead with scripts ( they have been collecting in advance, for this moment) in hand for 'features', I suspect will focus on the negative aspects of Mormonism etc etc ....stay tuned.

wtf are you talking about....?
smileys18.gif

I am asking you the postion of romney on the privatization of he Post Office.

would you rahter talk about his bulling tendencies?

What's not to love?

Isn't "character" an important national issue?

Gosh..

Lee Atwater and Karl Rove, those great Americans, showed us the way.

And politics today..is much better for it.

Right?

It's time for the post office to go. It has outlived its usefulness. When you really want something to get there, no one uses the post office. They use Fed Ex or UPS. Companies are even sending out monthly bill statements by e-mail.

Then there is always Harry Reid's excuse. Without the post office what would happen to people who like to get junk mail?

Gotta love it. Obama , sorry, the media has stirred up another special interest grp. with the Gay Rights issue, which was apparently a cue for not only USA Today, but The Washington Post’s story on Romney’s high school hi jinx too! I mean what an incredible coincidence.....:lol:

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents - The Washington Post

(Is it it me, or does there appear to be an absence of Obama childhood faux pas's in the Msm? Friends interviewed thru out the stages of his life, etc et.c....which imho, belays a reliance on his auto biographies...)

Notice the ‘troubling incidents' in the headline. I went back and checked- the earliest story on Ayers and Obama the Wash Post ran, and, behold, used no such epithet(s).I checked 2007 and 08. I could be wrong, there can be others, I googled a range of queries....*shrugs*

Fact Checker - Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection

notice also the loaded, casual supposition and the blurb as to what 'possible significance it could have' vis a vis the 2008 presidential election......

I also find it interesting that its perfectly fine for obama to make a case that his personal feelings are aside ( his DOJ not enforcing or interested in enforcing Def of marriage act not notwithstanding :rolleyes) from his official stance, hes all about states rights you see.......

so I guess, that if Romney were to say that hes pro life personally, but respects states rights as to pro life issues and abortion etc. there will be no questions as to genuineness of that statement :eusa_eh:

Oh last but not least , right this very moment HBO, and the usual suspects ( msm) are going ahead with scripts ( they have been collecting in advance, for this moment) in hand for 'features', I suspect will focus on the negative aspects of Mormonism etc etc ....stay tuned.

One regrettable high school prank 47 years ago versus one politician's many adult crimes many years ago. Point being.....each evolved.

imagesCATMJUBH.jpg

What's not to love?

Isn't "character" an important national issue?

Gosh..

Lee Atwater and Karl Rove, those great Americans, showed us the way.

And politics today..is much better for it.

Right?

since when?

did you miss this part of the OP?

let it all hang out, ALL for EVERYONE...........you got that concept or should I draw you a picture?Hey, I 'll ask all those MSM orgs to pull their reporters from the palin e mail story ( not to mention the extra help they advertised for) to help...:rolleyes:

The dog on the car & this are NON issues. Romney doesn't recall this, and I also read he didn't know the kid(s) he bullied WERE gay. His stand against gay marriage & civil unions is fair game.

Forum List

Back