Let the States Decide- ALA Supreme Court Justice urges Defiance- Gay Marraige

And who will protect the orphaned heterosexual children from being adopted into homosexual lifestyles?

No one...

That's why we have abortion, to help prevent queers from becoming grandparents.
So there are no orphaned children being adopted by homosexuals? It is a serious issue.

I don't care, as long as they don't breed if they convert to liberal stupidity.

Otherwise I hope they have a happy and fulfilled life.

Well, we do. We breed. We have kids, we adopt kids. Sucks to be you. :lol:

No.. It sucks to be your kids.

You fruitcakes account for less than %4 of the population, yet you're one of the loudest gaggle of all moonbat fringe groups and the only reason why is because no one really gives a fuck about you assholes more than you do.

Through whatever means you deviates manage to end up as a legal guardian over young person, you're knowingly and intentionally placing that person into a circumstance they should not have to grow up dealing with.

And who will protect the orphaned heterosexual children from being adopted into homosexual lifestyles?

No one...

So there are no orphaned children being adopted by homosexuals? It is a serious issue.

You fruitcakes account for less than %4 of the population, yet you're one of the loudest gaggle of all moonbat fringe groups and the only reason why is because no one really gives a fuck about you assholes more than you do.

Through whatever means you deviates manage to end up as a legal guardian over young person, you're knowingly and intentionally placing that person into a circumstance they should not have to grow up dealing with.

What percentage of the population are bigoted fruitcakes like yourself?

Luckily fewer and fewer each year. But you do get more shrill in complaining that Gays are just too 'Uppity' and don't know their place anymore.

Soon you will be on the ash heap of history along with those who thought women weren't smart enough to vote and Mormons were a perversion that needed to be driven out of 'civilized' states.

Alabama's stand against gay marriage crumbles

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Alabama's stand against gay marriage crumbled Friday as judges in most counties sided with federal courts rather than their own chief justice, a Republican who once called homosexuality an inherent evil.

Alabama s stand against gay marriage crumbles - Yahoo News

As the kids would say......"woot".

And as I would say.... What a shame...

-Geaux

Still upset at the double whammy of 'federal tyranny'?

The Supreme Court telling the voters of Alabama that they can't ban mixed race marriages and they can't ban same gender marriage?

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Alabama's stand against gay marriage crumbled Friday as judges in most counties sided with federal courts rather than their own chief justice, a Republican who once called homosexuality an inherent evil.

-Geaux

The Supreme Court telling the voters of Alabama that they can't ban mixed race marriages and they can't ban same gender marriage?

Not the same thing, so no I'm not upset

-Geaux

No one...

Our kids don't think so.

Um...Okay. Whatever that was supposed to mean. Jews make up fewer than four percent of the United States...they shouldn't get equal rights either? Doctors should refuse to treat Jewish kids?

We "deviates" use a myriad of ways. Artificial insemination, IVF, adoption. And in many states both parents can be the legal parents.

Poor bigots...no "It Gets Better" videos for you. :lol:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Its the exact same process. The federal judiciary overturned State marriage laws because those marriage laws violated individual rights. In both cases. And its the process that Moore is objecting to.

What's interesting about Moore's argument is his stark refusal to discuss that the USSC refused to grant a stay to the federal ruling that overturned gay marriage bans in Alabama. Whenever questioned about it, he darts away from the issue. And when speaking on the matter, he never mentions is.

Clearly its not the USSC that Moore believes has the final say. But Moore.

No one...

How would you know? You've never met anyone involved in what you're discussing. You don't know the parents, you don't know the kids, you don't even know their names.

Yet you claim to speak for everyone.

Huh.

There is nothing to protect from. We're adopting the kids, we're having kids and they're doing great.

I know you're all afeared that you and the wife are gonna bite it and someone who is :eek: gay might adopt your kids. Make arrangements.
I know you are doing fine, it is the children who are not, those who you do not speak for.

There is nothing to protect from. We're adopting the kids, we're having kids and they're doing great.

I know you're all afeared that you and the wife are gonna bite it and someone who is :eek: gay might adopt your kids. Make arrangements.
I know you are doing fine, it is the children who are not, those who you do not speak for.

And how would you know, Elektra? Have you ever met these children? Have you asked them how they are doing? Do you know their names? Their ages?

You know nothing about the situation. Yet you claim to speak for them and EVERY child?

Um, no. You're deluding yourself.

And how would you know, Elektra? Have you ever met these children? Have you asked them how they are doing? Do you know their names? Their ages?

You know nothing about the situation. Yet you claim to speak for them and EVERY child?

Yes I am, "deluding" myself. You are right, ORPHANED CHILDREN DREAM OF BEING ADOPTED BY TWO HOMOSEXUAL MEN.

Denial runs deep for yourself.

Our kids are doing fine too.

Yes I am, "deluding" myself. You are right, ORPHANED CHILDREN DREAM OF BEING ADOPTED BY TWO HOMOSEXUAL MEN.

Orphaned children dream of being adopted by a family that will love and care for them. They don't care if they are gay.

Orphaned children dream of being adopted by a family that will love and care for them. They don't care if they are gay.

Exactly. If given a choice between two loving parents or the orphanage, I'd argue most orphans would chose the two loving parents.

Says who? You're citing yourself, insisting you must be right because you say you are.

But you're hopelessly ignorant. You don't know Sea's kids. You don't know anything about them. You simply invent whatever narrative you'd like, pulled directly from your imagination. And then laughably insist that because you can imagine it, it must be true.

Um, no. That's not how reality works.

Even logically, your claims don't make the slightest sense. Why would most orphaned kids prefer an orphanage to two loving parents who want to care for them and support them?

You can't say. Even you can't make your silly argument work.

-Geaux

-Geaux

'not the same thing'- so for you its not about the courts telling states what to do - for you its just about continuing discrimination against homosexuals?

What 'orphaned children' are you speaking of?

Why are you purposely ignoring the vast majority of American children up for adoption?

And once again- actual statistics about children and adoption:

Facts and Statistics

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

Forum List

Back