Let the real campaign begin, guns enter the fray

If you read the bill he signed, he just extended laws all ready in place
Libs have a way of spinning these events into an attack on the person it has nothing to do with

Are we to believe BHO will not go after the 2nd amendment after his live mic event with the Russians?

I can promise Romeny will ask that question more than once, as he should

Why would the Russians care about your second amendment rights?

Libs have a way of spinning these events into an attack on the person it has nothing to do with

Are we to believe BHO will not go after the 2nd amendment after his live mic event with the Russians?

he just extended laws all ready in place

So he did sign them into law. That is a strong show of support.

Because they want to immigrate to the USA.

GM is on life support
Those jobs were stole from the south with tax payers wealth
Millions of $ were also stole from the legitmate owners of GM, thanks to the supreme court judge who had jurisdiction

OBL is dead because a brave navy seal done his job, based on info that GWB policies provided, I will give BHO kudos for doing the right thing there, no matter

Brian Matthews reported that Romney only used the word "gun" ONCE while he was addressing the NRA.

I wonder why he thought that was significant? Could it possibly be that Brian Matthews is trying to sew discontent among conservative republicans??

How many times should one say, "gun" while addressing the NRA before Brian Matthews feels it is not newsworthy?

Fucking MSM.

How can you address the NRA and only say gun once?

What did he talk about? Condoms?

No he didn't talk about condoms at all. Here you go

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tinph1gbU0]2012 NRA Celebration of American Values Leadership Forum - Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]

Brian Matthews reported that Romney only used the word "gun" ONCE while he was addressing the NRA.

I wonder why he thought that was significant? Could it possibly be that Brian Matthews is trying to sew discontent among conservative republicans??

How many times should one say, "gun" while addressing the NRA before Brian Matthews feels it is not newsworthy?

Fucking MSM.

How can you address the NRA and only say gun once?

What did he talk about? Condoms?

Why do you care?

Keep your bullet in your pocket.

The issue here is simple
we know where Romney really stands
We do not with BHO
The failed "fast and furious" was a failed attempt in more gun legeslation

As BHO told the Russians "wait until I am re-elected"
well that one could cover Guns just as easy

The issue here is simple
we know where Romney really stands
We do not with BHO
The failed "fast and furious" was a failed attempt in more gun legeslation

As BHO told the Russians "wait until I am re-elected"
well that one could cover Guns just as easy

In his own words it makes me think Obama feels that if he is re-elected he can basically do all the things he has had to refrain from doing out of fear of angering the majority of Americans before his re-election

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aWFxSNMguk]Obama caught on hot mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back