Let the people decide

"British fishermen would face considerably worsened prospects outside the EU. First, the UK would lose or have to pay for fishing rights in North Norwegian waters that are largely acquired by transfers to Norway from other EU states’ fishing allocations. Second, tariff free access for fish exports to the EU market (worth £950 million in 2015) would be at risk. Finally, the UK’s absence from EU policy making could result in weaker conservation policy, which would harm stocks shared with the UK. "

UK fishermen would be worse off outside the EU

IDIOT

We buy most of our fish from the US and Canada, remove EU boats and the grounds around the UK would be self sustaining with extra fish for export. We have shellfish grounds that the EU boats cant reach that are raking in big money, and such beasties as spider crab, cromer crab and whelks are in great demand by the French.

Out of the EU and they lose 75% of their fishing rights, we will still be able to fish Norwegian waters as the EU does not control them and so you like tainted show you dont have a clue, or you are raking up the first link you can find that meets your POV.

SO WHY USE A PROJECT FEAR SITE TO PUT ACROSS YOUR LIES

Show me one, just one, law that oppresses me.

Yeah, I understand it. So long as your existence in your moms basement is not disturbed you don't care. We get it. Selfish infants like you are too myopic to understand the whole wide world around you. I suggest you get out of your moms basement and actually travel, and see the world. You might learn something. Though I doubt it...

"The best-known example is our fishing industry – although, even in this case, I doubt that most people are aware of the full extent of the damage. Britain used to enjoy fishing areas that extended up to 200 miles from our coast. Under the terms under which we joined the EU, this distance was reduced to just 12 miles – and even that has depended on a concession that has to be renewed every 10 years. The biggest effect on this once-great industry was in the early years. But even now, the damage continues. British landings of fish were down to 756,000 tonnes in 2014 – a 19 per cent decline since 1998. We have lost access to fishing sales that would otherwise now be worth £2 billion a year. And the EU rules are crass and wasteful into the bargain, with thousands of tonnes of fish being discarded – just thrown away. As if this were not bad enough, we have to donate British taxpayers’ money to other fishing countries – particularly Greece and Poland."

The EU has destroyed some of our most prosperous industries - and will continue to do so
ZZZZ. All countries have had their quotas reduced due to depleted fish stocks. this is a pain for the trawlermen but is in the long term interests of everyone.

The story about discards is bollocks.

The Fish Fight Story

Incidentally that nazi slag was on the fishery committee and represented british fishermen by failing to attend any of its meetings.

Now show me a law that oppresses me.

They all oppress you silly boy. They just don't oppress infants as much as adults because infants are still being taken care of by their parents. So the infant (you) doesn't realize the cost that their parents are paying. It's pretty simple. When you grow up, and get an education you will understand. Or not. Depends on how intellectually challenged you are.
Take your time you thick fucker. Im in no hurry.

I gave the laws that oppress you and you are too thick to realise they do
No you didnt you stupid ****. Fuel taxes are a matter for parliament and the Exchequer decides the rate. Do you understand this or are you just trolling ?

Yeah, I understand it. So long as your existence in your moms basement is not disturbed you don't care. We get it. Selfish infants like you are too myopic to understand the whole wide world around you. I suggest you get out of your moms basement and actually travel, and see the world. You might learn something. Though I doubt it...

"The best-known example is our fishing industry – although, even in this case, I doubt that most people are aware of the full extent of the damage. Britain used to enjoy fishing areas that extended up to 200 miles from our coast. Under the terms under which we joined the EU, this distance was reduced to just 12 miles – and even that has depended on a concession that has to be renewed every 10 years. The biggest effect on this once-great industry was in the early years. But even now, the damage continues. British landings of fish were down to 756,000 tonnes in 2014 – a 19 per cent decline since 1998. We have lost access to fishing sales that would otherwise now be worth £2 billion a year. And the EU rules are crass and wasteful into the bargain, with thousands of tonnes of fish being discarded – just thrown away. As if this were not bad enough, we have to donate British taxpayers’ money to other fishing countries – particularly Greece and Poland."

The EU has destroyed some of our most prosperous industries - and will continue to do so
ZZZZ. All countries have had their quotas reduced due to depleted fish stocks. this is a pain for the trawlermen but is in the long term interests of everyone.

The Fish Fight Story

Incidentally that nazi slag was on the fishery committee and represented british fishermen by failing to attend any of its meetings.

They all oppress you silly boy. They just don't oppress infants as much as adults because infants are still being taken care of by their parents. So the infant (you) doesn't realize the cost that their parents are paying. It's pretty simple. When you grow up, and get an education you will understand. Or not. Depends on how intellectually challenged you are.

No you didnt you stupid ****. Fuel taxes are a matter for parliament and the Exchequer decides the rate. Do you understand this or are you just trolling ?

WRONG AGAIN TAINTED

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32006L0112&from=EN

the EU impose a vat figure of 5% 0n all your heating bills, and the government has no say in the matter

The Fish Fight Story

My gosh but you are one of the supidest people on the planet do you know that? It's real simply tainty.....you google a question like how are fuel taxes imposed and voila! You will have multiple links to follow.

Pull your head out of your fucking ass you ignorant goob!

The Fish Fight Story

WRONG AGAIN TAINTED

the EU impose a vat figure of 5% 0n all your heating bills, and the government has no say in the matter
No I am right.
You were claiming 35% yesterday.
Forcing you to pay 35% "tax" on your heating costs so the rest of Europe can have cheaper fuel

You are just a lying piece of shit. But we already know that .

WRONG AGAIN TAINTED

No I am right.
You were claiming 35% yesterday.
Forcing you to pay 35% "tax" on your heating costs so the rest of Europe can have cheaper fuel

You are just a lying piece of shit. But we already know that .

Because that is what the original figure was dumbo, and try googling it yourself if you dont want to be shown as a complete cretin.

I will help you by leading you on the course you need to take.

Green tax of 15% ( to pay for unsustainable wind turbines with a 10% duty cycle )
fuel tax of 10% ( to reduce costs in France and Germany )
VAT of 5% ( to give the EU more money to waste )

Britain should decide the laws of Britain and not a parliament from Europe creating laws for them.

If they have disagreements on trade or fishing grounds then the 2 countries can negotiate head to head on the issue without other countries deciding the outcome.

Britain has made the right choice, but Europe doesn't want to lose it's control of the laws of Britain...............A country should RULE ITSELF............NOT OUTSIDERS.................

I support Britain's decision to tell the EU to pound sand. The Fear issues being posted amount to BLACK MAIL by the EU to stay in the Union and nothing more.

The MPs who will - and won't - seek to block Brexit

A week after the High Court's Article 50 ruling, Brexit's opponents are gathering their forces. The Liberal Democrats have pledged not to trigger EU withdrawal unless the government promises a referendum on the eventual deal. "So my position is very clear ... the people are sovereign," declared Tim Farron. Though no Brexiter will admit as much, one reason they oppose a second referendum is the risk it could be lost. The public narrowly voted to Leave in June but that offer may appear less tempting without the accompanying promise of £350m a week for the NHS and an end to VAT on fuel bills. Indeed, voters are instead likely to face the prospect of continued EU budget contributions in return for some degree of single market access.

I am no fan of Mr Farron but he has hit the nail firmly on the head. Let the people approve the terms and show a real democratic intent.

The devil is always in the detail and the brexit case,shorn of its lies, will crumble when exposed to the bright light of scrutiny.

Thats why they are running scared of little Gina Miller.
Personally there's times when I hope it ends in bloodshed so you Establishment Fuckers learn a lesson that stays with you for 1,000 years

The MPs who will - and won't - seek to block Brexit

A week after the High Court's Article 50 ruling, Brexit's opponents are gathering their forces. The Liberal Democrats have pledged not to trigger EU withdrawal unless the government promises a referendum on the eventual deal. "So my position is very clear ... the people are sovereign," declared Tim Farron. Though no Brexiter will admit as much, one reason they oppose a second referendum is the risk it could be lost. The public narrowly voted to Leave in June but that offer may appear less tempting without the accompanying promise of £350m a week for the NHS and an end to VAT on fuel bills. Indeed, voters are instead likely to face the prospect of continued EU budget contributions in return for some degree of single market access.

I am no fan of Mr Farron but he has hit the nail firmly on the head. Let the people approve the terms and show a real democratic intent.

The devil is always in the detail and the brexit case,shorn of its lies, will crumble when exposed to the bright light of scrutiny.

Thats why they are running scared of little Gina Miller.
Personally there's times when I hope it ends in bloodshed so you Establishment Fuckers learn a lesson that stays with you for 1,000 years
You can kill everyone but the totalitarians will still find a way to keep their institutions running forever.

Here is a great example of how fucking delusional our leading brexit twat is.

This is what he stated after having his pants pulled down today.
David Davis says EU Brexit negotiator meeting 'a good start' - BBC News

And this is how the adults at the EU saw it.
Brexit Secretary David Davis 'says Britain wants to stay in the single market'

Ho hum, the cliff is this way for those who want to follow this lemming.

Your post heading is LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE it seems this really means LET ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE DECIDE

how many referendums would it take to get it through your thick skull that the people have decided and they have said out. It is project fear's fault that they could not be bothered to vote and so lost, you cant keep demanding repeats because you lost because if you do you set a rule that we keep voting until no one bothers to turn out anymore or the vote is 100%.

Dedging through the gutter press for articles to meet your POV just shows that you have no real evidence of any of your claims and are just following the commands of your leaders.

Forum List

Back