Let the NRA pay for radar detectors and guards in schools since

Not too sure about the details, but the ones on TV all seem to have huge houses and lots of multi-million dollar jets.

Who are "the ones"? You have no clue as to what you are talking about, right?

You're not going to try to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, are you?

I don't think YOU know, so I am asking for clarification. My money says you are clueless!

Yes and no more non profit for them.

Exactly how do they profit?

Not too sure about the details, but the ones on TV all seem to have huge houses and lots of multi-million dollar jets.

You're not going to try to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, are you?

I don't think YOU know, so I am asking for clarification. My money says you are clueless!

I suspect you will nit pick any link I might offer, so google rich preachers for yourself and pick a link you like. There are thousands.
upload_2019-5-16_2-1-36.png

Exactly how do they profit?

I suspect you will nit pick any link I might offer, so google rich preachers for yourself and pick a link you like. There are thousands.
View attachment 261119

The thread is talking about the NRA. Rich preachers? Why are you wandering off topic?

I told you you were clueless!

Does anybody believe the NRA is a not for profit charity?

NRA infighting reveals CEO used $440,000 in donor money for fancy suits, luxury travel

NRA spends second straight year in the red with $18 million deficit

NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources than earlier reported

We know people in Russia are not allowed to own guns. And yet Russia supports the NRA in this country? This proves one of two things. Either Republicans are really fuking stupid. Or Republicans are traitors that work with Russia.

I want to know which one it is. I have my suspicions.

Does anybody believe the NRA is a not for profit charity?

NRA infighting reveals CEO used $440,000 in donor money for fancy suits, luxury travel

NRA spends second straight year in the red with $18 million deficit

NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources than earlier reported

We know people in Russia are not allowed to own guns. And yet Russia supports the NRA in this country? This proves one of two things. Either Republicans are really fuking stupid. Or Republicans are traitors that work with Russia.

I want to know which one it is. I have my suspicions.

Does anyone believe Harvard University is a not for profit institution?
How about the United Way and their past financial scandals?

Non profits are almost all scams kinda like the Clinton foundation

they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

Let the gun lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it.
You do realize that the NRA does not sell fire arms?
The NRA only sells memberships, Shirts and Caps with their logo.

they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

Let the gun lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it.
You do realize that the NRA does not sell fire arms?
The NRA only sells memberships, Shirts and Caps with their logo.

Penelope is the resident village idiot. The law says you have to have one and we lost the bet and wound up with her!

Forum List

Back