let the North Koreans to live as all human should

Its amazing that you have a problem with Korean people even asking for help. I guess people should just accept that they live in a totalitarian dictatorship and live a meager life as a slave for the state.

They are not "Korean people", they are American people of Korean descent!

What would you call Americans calling on FOREIGN POWER "for help"?

If and when N. Koreans will decide they want a change, they will do it WITHOUT the US or anyone else.

Its amazing that you have a problem with Korean people even asking for help. I guess people should just accept that they live in a totalitarian dictatorship and live a meager life as a slave for the state.

If and when N. Koreans will decide they want a change, they will do it WITHOUT the US or anyone else.

No, they will get murdered by the completely insane regime they have over there.

No, they will get murdered by the completely insane regime they have over there.

And you think it will be better for them to be murdered by a completely insane regime of the United States?!

And you think it will be better for them to be murdered by a completely insane regime of the United States?!

You are a complete idiot.

You did not answer the question: do you think it will be better for them to be murdered by a completely insane regime of the United States?!
I mean, like the US "liberated" and "democratised" Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya...

You did not answer the question: do you think it will be better for them to be murdered by a completely insane regime of the United States?!
I mean, like the US "liberated" and "democratised" Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya...

I don't think the protesters of North Korean decent are asking for the US to go over there and "murder" North Koreans.

I know you are perfectly content with people living in a totalitarian society bereft of any freedom, but some people on this planet are willing to fight and die for freedom. I'm sure you'll never grasp that concept, because you're a Marxist loving pussy. You don't have a problem with a state police putting a gun to the head of an unarmed protester, and you abhor the idea of someone fighting back.

"Their" people are in US, as far as I can understand from the post.

Can you enlighten me on you "Patriot Act" and the recent one banning all demonstrations and allowing US police to arrest and detain INDEFINITELY anyone without any proof, trial, or even access to a lawyer?
Or did you imply, the US "stands for freedom and liberty" elsewhere, but not in US?

WTF does the Patriot Act have to do with these North Koreans? Nothing.

Do you have any point to make, other than you hate the US?

It has everything to do with the US. How can US "stand for freedoms and liberty", if it destroys freedoms and liberty at home?!

Yea, we here in the US don't have any freedom and liberty. That's why were not allowed to voice our concerns about our own government on websites like this one....:eusa_shhh:

You sound very insecure and whiney.::

Does it mean, you can't answer my question: Do you have a problem with nations NOT wanting to be dictated to by the US?

Explain this to me, in that shithole backwards country you live in how is your life dictated by the US? :cuckoo:

"Time to stop being America's lap-dog" http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...jpzDDQ&usg=AFQjCNErl_y5H-IkvPpb6dKpwDDvSBcJGQ

That article was written in 2002! And if anything changed since, it's Britain becoming US TOP lap-dog!

I don't think the protesters of North Korean decent are asking for the US to go over there and "murder" North Koreans.

I know you are perfectly content with people living in a totalitarian society bereft of any freedom, but some people on this planet are willing to fight and die for freedom. I'm sure you'll never grasp that concept, because you're a Marxist loving pussy. You don't have a problem with a state police putting a gun to the head of an unarmed protester, and you abhor the idea of someone fighting back.

And what did they think the US do when it goes on a "helping" spree? It BOMBS!!!!

As for "totalitarian society", please, tell me you are not under a delusion that US society is not totalitarian!

WTF does the Patriot Act have to do with these North Koreans? Nothing.

Do you have any point to make, other than you hate the US?

It has everything to do with the US. How can US "stand for freedoms and liberty", if it destroys freedoms and liberty at home?!

Yea, we here in the US don't have any freedom and liberty. That's why were not allowed to voice our concerns about our own government on websites like this one....:eusa_shhh:

You can "voice your concerns" for as long as you like. Because you "voicing your concerns" is like a fart in a field on a windy day to your elites.

But you no longer have the right to stage protests.

And please, explain to me US Patriot Act and the recently passed law that permits police to put anyone in prison for the rest of his/her life without evidence of criminal activity, trial, or even access to a lawyer. I would like to know how the mentioned laws contribute to the advancement of democracy in the US.

Forum List

Back