let the North Koreans to live as all human should

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
Korean Church Coalition for North Korean Freedom (KCC) and Korean Americans gathered across the country and led a rally in front of the congress, Washington DC. They urged Congress to take more interest in the repatriation of North Korean refugees.
It is the first time for the Korean Americans who led rallies at the White House, and Chinese Embassy before, to actively take actions to persuade the members of Congress.
They united to help those who are being oppressed by the world's most repressive regimes in the world.
Although human rights violation is a commonplace in North Korea, the international community, including the U.S. should pay more attention to the problem, and work together to come up with a solution to put an end to the violation, and let the North Koreans to live as all human should.

Why did they gather by the US Congress? To ask the US to interfere in N.Korea on behalf of .....? Who appointed them to speak on behalf of people who live on the other side of the globe? Is that how "all humans" should live in their opinion -- under US dictate?!

Why did they gather by the US Congress? To ask the US to interfere in N.Korea on behalf of .....? Who appointed them to speak on behalf of people who live on the other side of the globe? Is that how "all humans" should live in their opinion -- under US dictate?!

Because the US is the only country in the world that can help their people.

I guess they believe that the US still stands for freedom and liberty (which "all humans" should live under), perhaps they are unaware that we're now content with communist dictators. We now spend more time apologizing for the times we stood up against such dictators, much less doing anything about them.

Yes, got a problem with that faggot?

I guess they believe that the US still stands for freedom and liberty

"Their" people are in US, as far as I can understand from the post.

Can you enlighten me on you "Patriot Act" and the recent one banning all demonstrations and allowing US police to arrest and detain INDEFINITELY anyone without any proof, trial, or even access to a lawyer?
Or did you imply, the US "stands for freedom and liberty" elsewhere, but not in US?

I understand why the US posters substitute arguments for insults: there is no justification for US actions, there fore, the only way for them to participate in conversation is to rant.

As for your question, yes, I have a problem with US stomping around the world like a deranged bull.

I understand why the US posters substitute arguments for insults: there is no justification for US actions, there fore, the only way for them to participate in conversation is to rant.

As for your question, yes, I have a problem with US stomping around the world like a deranged bull.

You sound like a jealous high school girl, what third world shit hole are you typing this drivel from?:cool:

Can you enlighten me on you "Patriot Act" and the recent one banning all demonstrations and allowing US police to arrest and detain INDEFINITELY anyone without any proof, trial, or even access to a lawyer?
Or did you imply, the US "stands for freedom and liberty" elsewhere, but not in US?

WTF does the Patriot Act have to do with these North Koreans? Nothing.

Do you have any point to make, other than you hate the US?

You sound like a jealous high school girl, what third world shit hole are you typing this drivel from?:cool:

Jealous of what?

Do you have a problem with nations NOT wanting to be dictated to by the US?

Wow you will defend the actions of a third world shithole dictatorship like North Korea because they are "NOT wanting to be dictated to by the US"?

You really are a low life.

Its amazing that you have a problem with Korean people even asking for help. I guess people should just accept that they live in a totalitarian dictatorship and live a meager life as a slave for the state.

Its amazing that you have a problem with Korean people even asking for help. I guess people should just accept that they live in a totalitarian dictatorship and live a meager life as a slave for the state.

Thats the kind of life mememe lives, he probably lives in a country that is pretty similar to North Korea.

I guess they believe that the US still stands for freedom and liberty (which "all humans" should live under), perhaps they are unaware that we're now content with communist dictators. We now spend more time apologizing for the times we stood up against such dictators, much less doing anything about them.

well if you don't like the USA ,there are other countries you can live unhappy in.

Thats the kind of life mememe lives, he probably lives in a country that is pretty similar to North Korea.

countries like that don't even have internet access.

countries like that don't even have internet access.

Not necessarily those close with the regime do have internet access as well as many other things.

WTF does the Patriot Act have to do with these North Koreans? Nothing.

Do you have any point to make, other than you hate the US?

It has everything to do with the US. How can US "stand for freedoms and liberty", if it destroys freedoms and liberty at home?!

Forum List

Back