let the illegals be all they can be.

still drunk eh Ace , rather than talk why don't you provide links ??

I mean I provide words but I also show links . See my Baltimore links , check out Ferguson , Watts , and the good old 'Rodney king' riots . We all see who the ferals are that burn down and loot their own neighborhoods !!

still drunk eh Ace , rather than talk why don't you provide links ??
I dont drink at all Skippy. Never touched the stuff in my life. I have found providing links for people set in their beliefs is a waste of time. You want to see something more than talk then you do your own research. Here is your task. If you can find me just one instance of white people burning down Black communities I will see you are talking in good faith. Otherwise I wont waste my time because I dont really care what you believe to be honest.

I do the research Ace , I'm the guy posting links to the photos of ferals that loot and burn their own cities and neighborhoods . All you do is provide senseless talk while you either drink or simply hallucinate !!

and in FERGUSON Missouri , he11 the step father of the criminal that was shot by a cop was urging the ferals to ' Burn this bit2h down ' . Ferguson , Watts , South Central los angeles , Baltimore are all examples of what would happen if mrobama was arrested or impeached Ace !! --- Michael Brown s Stepfather Burn This Bitch Down Colmes Quarters --- Yeah , I do the research , easy for me and makes me happy Ace !!

I do the research Ace , I'm the guy posting links to the photos of ferals that loot and burn their own cities and neighborhoods . All you do is provide senseless talk while you either drink or simply hallucinate !!
You have yet to conform to the task. Thanks for letting me know I was correct in my assessment of you.

You just gave me a way out by not performing the task I put to you. Either put up or I wash my hands of your silliness. Your choice. I bet you dont want to really get made a fool of so of course you wont put up will you Skippy?.

yep pretty funny . Like I say I post links to backup what I say , all you do is talk and try to insult Ace !! ok with me Ace :afro: !!

We sure do know where the ferals and looters are. Glad you agree.
piss2.gif

yep , all you need do is check out my links , also check out the 'LA riots' and the Watts riots Ace . Learn sumthin , might smarten you up a bit !!

Forum List

Back