Let the fun begin

It's actually stunning how much the media was able to suppress during that election. And what wasn't suppressed was brushed off as a "non" issue.

Or scrubbed.

It's actually stunning how much the media was able to suppress during that election. And what wasn't suppressed was brushed off as a "non" issue.

Or scrubbed.

Or scrubbed.

I have a feeling alot more will be exposed this time around.

There are videos that will come out that were suppressed during the 2008 elections.

This president needed to be vetted years ago!

Or scrubbed.

I have a feeling alot more will be exposed this time around.

There are videos that will come out that were suppressed during the 2008 elections.

This president needed to be vetted years ago!

No guff:lol:

There had been reports on some blogs about this party and rumours that a tape was out there.

Unreal how they held all this information back in the MSM. The PLO/HAMAS links are strong even to this day.

Ayers and Dohrn and Jodi (from Code Pink) were all detained in Egypt by Mubarak when they were trying to get into Gaza illegally with "humanitarian aid" just a few years ago.

I more than wonder if Obama's call for Mubarak to step down and his unadulterated support for basically handing over the middle east to the Muslim Brotherhood comes from these days and these associations with AAAN.

Forum List

Back