Let the Excuses Begin

Heck, they had the excuses ready before the defeat. Now they're working on spending even more money, the people of Wisconsin don't have, still going after Walker. They don't understand the people voted TWICE for this Governor. Sore losers just cannot admit they lost so now they're gonna spend $ trying to charge him with some bogus "criminal" bull.

Walker won AGAIN, give it up and move on to the next election. The people of the state of Wisconsin have spoken. I don't care how much money anyone poured into the election..........in the end the decision was made in the voting booth, not on national TV.

Actually, Walker is probably going to jail, he's been caught in so many dodgy deals.

But the Democrats have flipped the Senate, and will probably retake the house on Obama's coat-tails in November, so Walker's reign of terror against working folks is done.

The working folks (Taxpayers) don't like being forced to pay for public service health benefits from a provider selected by the Union; no bid of course.

"The American left as we have come to know it suffered a devastating blow in Wisconsin last night. The organized heart of the left gave everything it had to the fight against Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker: heart, shoe leather, wallet and soul. The left picked this fight, on the issue and in the place of its choice; it chose to recall Walker because it believed it could win a showcase victory. That judgement was fatally flawed; it is part of a larger failure to grasp the nature of American politics and the times in which we live.

The left gave this fight everything it had. It called all the troops it could find; it raised all the money it could; it summoned the passion of its grassroots supporters, all the moral weight and momentum remaining to the American labor movement and every ounce of its strength and its will.

And it failed.

The tribes of the left danced and rallied in the streets of Madison. They knocked on doors. They staffed phone banks. They passed fliers. They organized on social media. They picketed. They sang. They brought in the celebrities and the stars; they marched seven times around the city blowing the trumpets and beating the drums. They hurled invective; they booed; they cheered.

And they failed.........."

The “People United” Go Down In Flames | Via Meadia

you Dims are desperately after Walker by hook or by crook......

well you failed to hook him out of office and your desparate secret "John Doe probe" to convict him will also be a failure....

face it.....Obama threw your precious unions under the bus to save his own azz and all you can do now is kick and WHINE.....:eusa_boohoo:

Hey, one way or another, Walker is going down... learn to deal.

If you paid attention, I've said that the Recalls were a bad idea. I said they were a bad idea last year when most of them failed.

How do those sour grapes taste, loser?

again, please point out before the recall where I really said I thought the Recall was a good idea.

I didn't.

if you paid attention, you'd know that... and it's not like you haven't been following me around.

(Of course, you do seem to have problems with reading comprehension. )

Doesn't take away from the fact Walker is under state and federal investigation... and will probably be indicted.

The working folks (Taxpayers) don't like being forced to pay for public service health benefits from a provider selected by the Union; no bid of course.

Yeah, they want them to get the same Horrible Medical Options that they have in the Private Sector after the private sector got rid of unions.

Yupppers..

It's kind of like when an arsonist burns down your house, you want him to burn down your neighbors house, too.

Sensible people want to get their house rebuilt and put the arsonist in jail.

Heck, they had the excuses ready before the defeat. Now they're working on spending even more money, the people of Wisconsin don't have, still going after Walker. They don't understand the people voted TWICE for this Governor. Sore losers just cannot admit they lost so now they're gonna spend $ trying to charge him with some bogus "criminal" bull.

Walker won AGAIN, give it up and move on to the next election. The people of the state of Wisconsin have spoken. I don't care how much money anyone poured into the election..........in the end the decision was made in the voting booth, not on national TV.

Actually, Walker is probably going to jail, he's been caught in so many dodgy deals.

But the Democrats have flipped the Senate, and will probably retake the house on Obama's coat-tails in November, so Walker's reign of terror against working folks is done.

Really? Definitely going to jail, eh? Perhaps, unlike every other poster here who made that claim, you have the balls to specify what he will be indicted tried and convicted for?

Forum List

Back