Let the disarming begin!

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

snopes.com: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act

Looks like infringement to me.

This bill keeps coming up in different versions, each time it is shot down in committee. There are only a few kooks on the far left who actually support it the rest know something like this is a death knell for their political careers.

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

This bill keeps coming up in different versions, each time it is shot down in committee. There are only a few kooks on the far left who actually support it the rest know something like this is a death knell for their political careers.

True, but that doesn't mean we should not keep our eye on what is going on. Otherwise they'll slip it in without anyone even knowing about it.

Governments are sneaky. They need watching like a two year old playing near the road - for their own good, the people should watch them closely.

And like similar bills, it will go nowhere. You can come out from your duck blind now.
I haven't been in a duck blind since 1982...when I single-handedly slaughtered over 300 unarmed mallards. The bastards just kept comin' at me from all sides. It's a wonder I got out alive.

Let me be the first to say...

Obama's gunna take your guns!

Obama's gunna take your guns!

Feel better now?
None of these stupid bills ever go anywhere. All they do is give the NRA a tool to scare all the gun nuts and send them more money

Have you sent your NRA donation today?

True, but that doesn't mean we should not keep our eye on what is going on. Otherwise they'll slip it in without anyone even knowing about it.

Governments are sneaky. They need watching like a two year old playing near the road - for their own good, the people should watch them closely.

Can you say fearmongering? I knew you could...

CG, never said we shouldn't.
Va, yup some people use it that way (the OP) but not CG, she was pointing out a pertinent necessary fact.

CG, never said we shouldn't.
Va, yup some people use it that way (the OP) but not CG, she was pointing out a pertinent necessary fact.

I'm glad that you got my point, Ringel, it's not about fearmongering, it's about being responsible for the actions of those we elect to represent us. Those bastards need to be monitored, closely.

Try to read what I actually said, and not what you think I said. This is not about fearmongering, it is about paying attention to what our government are doing. If that is fearmongering, then hell yea. I'm a fearmonger. But to me, it's just about being politically aware.

New Topics

Forum List

Back