Let the debates begin!

the really shitty thing about this election is the Obama and Palin, by all appearances, DO care about this country more than either McCain OR Biden who are both career politicans and have both at one time or another betrayed their loyal supporters.

it's like two agents of change stuck on the ticket with two old white men.

It's kind of amusing when you think about it.

Obama is a career politician as well. Palin is the only one who has not achieved said status ... yet. Looks like she's got the inside track though.

Obama is a career politician as well. Palin is the only one who has not achieved said status ... yet. Looks like she's got the inside track though.

then how is she more experienced if she hasn't achieved the status of career politician?

the argument is that Obama hasn't been in office long enough to be POTUS but he's a career politician now? :cuckoo:

Let's be honest for a second. If the Dems put the Mayor of a town the size of my neighborhood on the ticket, who had only been gov of a state not as big as my entire county on the ticket the Repubs would be shitting all over it.

The idea that 18 months as Gov of Alaska somehow out-qualifies a man who has a degree in political science with a specialty in international relations, who is a Harvard Law Graduate, and who served two terms in the state Legislature and is now a U.S. Congressman with extensive knowledge and insight on both foreign and domestic issues is funny, except that I think some of you actually believe it, which is scary.

and John McCain being a POW doesn't make him more qualified to be POTUS and frankly, I'm sick of hearing about it.

McCain needs as many debates as possible so he can do the mainstream medias job and set some things straight.

MCain damned well better love this nation...it's been paying his salary his whole damned life.

then how is she more experienced if she hasn't achieved the status of career politician?

Because although she has not been a career politician, she has actually had governance and leadership experience in her government positions...

I do not take away from her the fact she has done other things and raised a family before being called and choosing to go into politics

MCain damned well better love this nation...it's been paying his salary his whole damned life.

And he's actually earned it

Better than paying a salary for a job just so someone can immediately start running for another office without so much as accomplishing one significant thing at the job they were elected to

Forum List

Back