Let The Countdown Begin. Time Running Out On Dem-Led 'Worst Congress In History'...

Right I'm going to waste my time and go vote for a repulican takeover because WHY?
As Bush 2 gave us the notice, fool us once shame on you, fool us twice then, well you can't be fooled twice.
What do you think, People are STUPID. The repulicans have done noting in the last 20 years to make life better for anyone except the rich. They have(top 10%) gone from owning 54% of everything in 1990 to over 72% in 2010 in America because they were trying to do the right thing.
(yeah right on numskull)
The only thing under republicans that increased is the amount of people who have lost their JOBS, their HOMES, their HEALTH INS and their WEALTH while the wealth has been steady in growth amoung the top 10% of the wealthy.

Why waste my time to vote for a change from those who are trying to change things to help people to put people who only care about themselves like REPUBLICANS, esp far right ones like those running today.

Right I'm going to waste my time and go vote for a repulican takeover because WHY?
As Bush 2 gave us the notice, fool us once shame on you, fool us twice then, well you can't be fooled twice.
What do you think, People are STUPID. The repulicans have done noting in the last 20 years to make life better for anyone except the rich. They have(top 10%) gone from owning 54% of everything in 1990 to over 72% in 2010 in America because they were trying to do the right thing.
(yeah right on numskull)
The only thing under republicans that increased is the amount of people who have lost their JOBS, their HOMES, their HEALTH INS and their WEALTH while the wealth has been steady in growth amoung the top 10% of the wealthy.

Why waste my time to vote for a change from those who are trying to change things to help people to put people who only care about themselves like REPUBLICANS, esp far right ones like those running today.

So you're angry at successful Americans. Not surprising. You definitely drank that Hopey Changey Kool-Aid unfortunately. It's not successful Americans' fault if you're a loser. That's all on you. Time to grow up and realize this. Just a suggestion anyway. :)

Last edited:
I wonder if the Republicans take over the House, and maybe the Senate, if they will tell us every time they are conducting a speech someplace that they "inherited" the current state of shit we are all in.:lol:
Well, one thing that is certain, the CON$ who have been saying that the Dem Congress has OWNED the debt and unemployment rate from the very FIRST day they took office in Jan 2007, will deny the debt and UE rate that will increase when they take over are owned by them. Suddenly CON$ will say Congress has no control over spending because the President submits the budget.

I saw a cartoon that had one guy putting up a sign that said "Throw the BUMS out 2010!" and a guy standing beside him with the caption, "don't throw that away, you'll need it again in two years".

(yeah right on numskull)

Who dropped the quarter in the boilerplate cliché machine? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back