Let The Countdown Begin. Time Running Out On Dem-Led 'Worst Congress In History'...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Yes our terrible suffering is almost over. Just three more days left and hopefully this miserable Jimmy Carter-like National Malaise will likely be over. We have become a beaten and demoralized Nation under this awful Democratic-rule but we've almost reached that light at the end of the tunnel. So hang in there America,because on Tuesday the healing will begin. Four years of nothing but misery sure has taken its toll on most Americans. There is no doubt the Democrats have failed miserably since seizing power four years ago. Nothing has gone right for this Nation since. So lets make sure we show them the door on Tuesday and then lock the door behind them. No one's gonna miss this Worst U.S. Congress in History. Bet on that. So,T-Minus 3 Days and counting...

Last edited:
Yea the Dems will be pretty bitter but most of America doesn't care. Let em do their bitchin while they're walking...Out the door. :)

The Republicans will probably get the House...the Senate remaining in Democratic hands. I had thought if unemployment stays where it's at..that President Obama would probably be a one term President. However..if Republicans control one or even two houses of Congress..and keep up the Shennigans..or, and I think this is quite possible, considering Darrell Issa, launch a multitude of investigations..this will give the President more then enough ammo to justify a second term.

Careful what you wish for..

the dilemma is that the more power Rs get on tuesday, the higher chances of obama being re-elected

We're almost there people. Finish strong America! Come on Nov. 2nd!

You are sounding foolish again. You are not going to have 2/3rds vote in the House and Senate to override an Obama veto, or change a signing statement or an Executive Order. Just what are you getting all tingly about? Stick those paddles on your skull and give it a jolt.:lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if the Republicans take over the House, and maybe the Senate, if they will tell us every time they are conducting a speech someplace that they "inherited" the current state of shit we are all in.:lol:

Congress' approval rating is the lowest in history. No wonder. From their illegal maneuverings to jam bills down our throats to their "most ethical Congress in history" featuring Maxine waters and Alcee Hastings they have totally failed the American people.

Worst congress? I don't know about that.

I do know they are less ethical than the previous one... because the research says so.

tarp 3.0 and obamacare
not gonna happen
the GOP wont have the majority enough to over ride any potential POTUS veto
and you can bet Obama will veto anything of the sort

Depends. If it is attached to legislation he needs then he doesn't have much choice.
thing is, if he really needs it, then so do the republicans in congress
and dont expect Obama to be as spineless as Bush and fear the veto

not gonna happen
the GOP wont have the majority enough to over ride any potential POTUS veto
and you can bet Obama will veto anything of the sort

Depends. If it is attached to legislation he needs then he doesn't have much choice.
thing is, if he really needs it, then so do the republicans in congress
and dont expect Obama to be as spineless as Bush and fear the veto

Not really. I can't predict the GOP's tactics but they have some very smart people working with and for them. A bill on military expenditures that also takes out a piece of Obamacare, like the mandate, will be hard for him to veto.

Yea it's gonna be pretty refreshing having a Congress that actually reads its Legislation before voting on it. This Dem-led Worst Congress in History can't be gone fast enough. Good riddance!

who can forget nov 06....well, I can.

Attachments

• $pelosi celebrates.jpg
    $pelosi celebrates.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 114

Forum List

Back