Let the cleansing begin....

paying ones fair share...does it concern anyone that tax plans are viewed on how they are to romney and obama instead of how they are to the average citizen?

i have never hated you.

you do hate me,, but you love my little animals.. stumpy tried to climb into the swimming pool the other day he made it to the first step..

make sure he can get out if he falls in......they have short little legs and cant paddle for long and will drown if they cant get out.....a friend learned this the hard way with his scottie....

nope never hated you.....i remember the dawn donation to wildleft..that you did for me..when i couldnt figure it out......i dont turn on my friends

This election which followed the 2010 shellacking the democrats got should have been some indication that they are on the wrong path. Even California which never met a tax they didn't like voted against Prop 29.

cleansing: an odd choice of words

I had the same thought. I often wondered how an intelligent citizenry like 1930's Germany could be led to carry out cleansing. I guess if the monied class can get a segment of the working class to devour other members of the working class, history can repeat itself.

This is a sad commentary of who and what the tea party stand for. It is amazing that anyone could be THAT subservient to the opulent.

And here it is - the comparo to Hitler's "Final Solution."

Hey man - you stole Strollinboner's thunder...!!!!!!

Actually, I consider you and the peasants for plutocracy to be the Monica Lewinsky's on your knees for the opulent class, driven by envy for teachers who planned their income and decided to invest some of it in health care. So they must be punished.

You reinforce what I learned 40 years ago when I got my Red Cross lifesaving card: a drowning victim sees another human only as land.

I find it amazing that in this day and age a whole group of people could be THAT obtuse.

And HIGHLY ironic that the same people who call for less government intervention CHEER when a despot like Walker DICTATES more government intervention into working people's lives.

"Labor is the United States. The men and women, who with their minds, their hearts and hands, create the wealth that is shared in this country—they are America."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

I had the same thought. I often wondered how an intelligent citizenry like 1930's Germany could be led to carry out cleansing. I guess if the monied class can get a segment of the working class to devour other members of the working class, history can repeat itself.

This is a sad commentary of who and what the tea party stand for. It is amazing that anyone could be THAT subservient to the opulent.

Actually, I consider you and the peasants for plutocracy to be the Monica Lewinsky's on your knees for the opulent class, driven by envy for teachers who planned their income and decided to invest some of it in health care. So they must be punished.

You reinforce what I learned 40 years ago when I got my Red Cross lifesaving card: a drowning victim sees another human only as land.

I find it amazing that in this day and age a whole group of people could be THAT obtuse.

And HIGHLY ironic that the same people who call for less government intervention CHEER when a despot like Walker DICTATES more government intervention into working people's lives.

"Labor is the United States. The men and women, who with their minds, their hearts and hands, create the wealth that is shared in this country—they are America."

Sounds like you need a tissue, asswipe.

i have never hated you.

you do hate me,, but you love my little animals.. stumpy tried to climb into the swimming pool the other day he made it to the first step..

make sure he can get out if he falls in......they have short little legs and cant paddle for long and will drown if they cant get out.....a friend learned this the hard way with his scottie....

nope never hated you.....i remember the dawn donation to wildleft..that you did for me..when i couldnt figure it out......i dont turn on my friends

I'm going to buy him a little life vest, they make those now for dogs.. I don't remember if I told you a couple of years ago I awoke at 2 or 3 in the morning and heard a dog crying.. I went into the den and checked and mine were both asleep.. went back to bed and heard the whine again. so I went outside to the pool and there was a dog clinging desperately to the side. came back to get husband to help me cause I din't want to get bitten and when we got back out there the dog had managed to scramble out.. there were bloody paw prints all over the deck so there's no telling how long the poor thing had been in there. the pool and the yard are all fenced in so I can't even figure out how he got in there.

I wonder if the Democrats learned a lesson?
The moral of the story is that people prefer the GOP because they have "ideas". The Democrats have no ideas and when an economy is floundering, no ideas is worse than bad "ideas.

And the best economies have been under Democrats.

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.
Edmund Burke

Sounds like you need a tissue, asswipe.

WOW, such an articulate response... I guess now I'm supposed to say: I know you are, but what am I?

Really???

I have vivid memories of the rotten economy under Jimmy Carter.

I also have vivid memories of the improved economy under Reagan.

Forum List

Back