Let the cleansing begin....

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
For those of you who claim the WI recall will have little impact nationwide, please do keep your heads in the sand..........

This is just the start. No matter how much you whine about the poor abused union member having some "right" [please provide the source in our Bill of Rights for that wrong-assed assumption] to the out-of-control benefits so many now receive, you fail to remember that there's always, always, always a limit. The unions have reached that limit. Now it's the turn of the non-union working middle class who are being driven into the ditch paying for these "90% of income" pension benefits.

2 California cities voters approve pension cuts
By The Associated Press

Voters in two major California cities overwhelmingly approved measures to cut retirement benefits for city workers Tuesday in contests being closely watched as states and local governments throughout the country struggle with mounting pension obligations.

In San Diego, 68 percent voted in favor of Proposition B while 32 percent were opposed. More than of precincts reported.

The margin in San Jose was even wider, with 71 percent in favor of Measure B and 29 percent opposed. Nearly half of precincts reported.

San Jose Mayor Chuck Reed called the vote a victory for fiscal reform.

2 California cities voters approve pension cuts - NBC Politics

the worm has turned..........:coffee:

When your public policy is based soley on good intentions and not results, your ideology ultimately gets its ass booted. Thats what's happening all across the country. Only the minority thinks going deeper into the shitter is a good idea. This is still America and people, on balance, dont want the statists dictating their lives.

The same way that the GOP has been creating poor people since Reagan. Holding down the wages of the working people of this nation, cutting taxes for the very wealthy, and starting illegal wars.

When someone will only get, perhaps, 50% of their salary [instead of 90] in pension benefits [which no other member of the working class gets], I would hardly consider that "getting poorer."

I would say it helps levels the playing field for ALL sectors of the American working class.

Sorry 'bout that. I realize you can't hear me with your head in the sand............

The same way that the GOP has been creating poor people since Reagan. Holding down the wages of the working people of this nation, cutting taxes for the very wealthy, and starting illegal wars.

Who are the "working people." Ditch diggers like you? If you're a miserable failure, that's America's fault how?

The wealthy pay the majority of taxes, shitbrain. Need a chart?

And speaking of illegal wars Obama has raging - why don't you fucking enlist?

So another sector of the American working class gets poorer.

Why would you be glad about that?

This is exactly the sentiment that keeps the far left permenently on the sidelines of public policy. They cant comprehend necessary tradeoffs...............cant think on the margin. Because the thinking process is fucked..........its based upon this utopian crap pushed by Plato, Hobbes and Moore centuries ago.........assholes who never botherd to write about how the economics would work. Still has a niche out there........but thankfully for the rest of us, its still fringe.

Bottom line is..............the greedy public union assholes get poorer. But more Wisconsinites benefit in the long run.............and thats the tradeoff the k00ks miss. More opportunity for more people is better for everybody relatively speaking. The k00ks dont give a rats ass that the public service unions are fucking it up for future generations to continue their lavish lifestyles.

Last edited:
I hate to bust your bubble, dude, but it wasn't the Pubs who were responsible for the decisions made by CA voters.....unless you consider those 68 and 71% margins of victory came entirely from Pubs while Dems sat home.

Did you read the article where the mayor of San Jose, a Democrat] voted to put the measure on the ballot? An 8-3 decision? You want to try convincing me the other 7 were Pubs?

The country is saying "enough is enough!"

I suspect those old rocks are banging around in your head causing you some distortion of reality............

Forum List

Back