Let the battle begin!

Pathetic, isn't it? I'm thinking it's more likely our nation will implode - with such blatant 'stupidism' running free, there isn't much hope.

I am beginning to think every Presidential election will be thrown into court ..
This is crazy !! We will and I am sure already the laughing stock of the world..
Dumbocrates need to stop whining !!! :baby:

Sandy73 said:
I am beginning to think every Presidential election will be thrown into court ..
This is crazy !! We will and I am sure already the laughing stock of the world..
Dumbocrates need to stop whining !!! :baby:

They arent going to stop whining till they get in power. And since their platform is so dismal, the only way they can get into power is if they cheat. And if they cheat their way into power, the Republicans are going to be fighting them tooth and nail.

Hey, let's change the name of the Electoral College to Litigous College.

While we're at it, we'll change the name of the popular vote to results of court rulings.

We can avoid a civil war by dividung the country in half:

Liberals will get everything east of the Mississippi. To be know as "The United States of The Left."

Conserrvatives get the other half and it will be named "The United States of The Right."

Naderites get Puerto Rice. "United State of No Companies"

Undecideds get Hawaii. "United State of Confusion"

Isolationists get the "United State of Alaska"

(Yes, I know calling the east "The Left" and the west "The Right" is backwards. The intent is to confuse people from France and Quebec.)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
applausev.gif

Flying Duck said:
Hey, let's change the name of the Electoral College to Litigous College.

While we're at it, we'll change the name of the popular vote to results of court rulings.

We can avoid a civil war by dividung the country in half:

Liberals will get everything east of the Mississippi. To be know as "The United States of The Left."

Conserrvatives get the other half and it will be named "The United States of The Right."

Naderites get Puerto Rice. "United State of No Companies"

Undecideds get Hawaii. "United State of Confusion"

Isolationists get the "United State of Alaska"

(Yes, I know calling the east "The Left" and the west "The Right" is backwards. The intent is to confuse people from France and Quebec.)

How about less moving. Plus, I'd like the right to control Coca-Cola. How about the left gets all the states Gore won in the 2000 election (California and New England, mainly). That way, we get the good part of the country.

Hobbit said:
How about less moving. Plus, I'd like the right to control Coca-Cola. How about the left gets all the states Gore won in the 2000 election (California and New England, mainly). That way, we get the good part of the country.

Nooooo We dont want to be part of Gorania

Forum List

Back