Let Netanyahu Win

Zein El Nour

Feb 4, 2009
At last: THE TRUTH.

Let Netanyahu win
By Gideon Levy

Benjamin Netanyahu will apparently be Israel's next prime minister. There is, however, something encouraging about that fact. Netanyahu's election will free Israel from the burden of deception: If he can establish a right-wing government, the veil will be lifted and the nation's true face revealed to its citizens and the rest of the world, including Arab countries. Together with the world, we will see which direction we are facing and who we really are. The masquerade that has gone on for several years will finally come to an end.

Netanyahu's election is likely to bring the curtain down on the great fraud - the best show in town - the lie of "negotiations" and the injustice of the "peace process." Israel consistently claimed these acts proved the nation was focused on peace and the end of the occupation. All the while, it did everything it could to further entrench the occupation and distance any chance of a potential agreement.

For 16 years, we have been enamored with the peace process. We talk and talk, babble and prattle, and generally feel great about ourselves; meanwhile the settlements expand endlessly and Israel turns to the use of force at every possible opportunity, aside from a unilateral disengagement which did nothing to advance the cause of peace.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1061736.html

Ya cause pulling out in 2005 and TRYING for 4 years to stay out are all secretly acts of trying to Occupy. Forcing Israelis out of settlements in the West Bank and Gaza, all acts of secretly trying to occupy the area. Letting terrorists rain down hundreds of rockets before acting? All secretly acts of trying to occupy those territories.

Another anti semite joins the board. You will find you have company here with several other liars and retards.

Levy's an idiot... his policies worked soooooooooooooo well when he worked for Shimon Peres.

All giving them gaza did was make Israel look weak and gave them a staging ground to fire missiles.

I am always amazed that Israel is the only country in the world expected to tolerate having it's people shelled.

Good post Zein El Nour!!!

But whether the fascist Netanyahu wins or not.

The people of the world are slowly starting to see the truth about the apartheid state of IsraHell and the ZioNazis who rule it.

At last: THE TRUTH.

Let Netanyahu win
By Gideon Levy

Benjamin Netanyahu will apparently be Israel's next prime minister. There is, however, something encouraging about that fact. Netanyahu's election will free Israel from the burden of deception: If he can establish a right-wing government, the veil will be lifted and the nation's true face revealed to its citizens and the rest of the world, including Arab countries. Together with the world, we will see which direction we are facing and who we really are. The masquerade that has gone on for several years will finally come to an end.

Netanyahu's election is likely to bring the curtain down on the great fraud - the best show in town - the lie of "negotiations" and the injustice of the "peace process." Israel consistently claimed these acts proved the nation was focused on peace and the end of the occupation. All the while, it did everything it could to further entrench the occupation and distance any chance of a potential agreement.

For 16 years, we have been enamored with the peace process. We talk and talk, babble and prattle, and generally feel great about ourselves; meanwhile the settlements expand endlessly and Israel turns to the use of force at every possible opportunity, aside from a unilateral disengagement which did nothing to advance the cause of peace.

Let Netanyahu win - Haaretz - Israel News

Ah, well, it's election time and Israeli politicians pull no punches. People like Levy on the Israeli left are still in denial about the disaster they produced when they allowed Israel to be bullied and bribed into signing the Oslo agreements with Arafat. Judged in the context of the bizarre delusions of the US and Europeans of peaceful coexistence between Israel and Arafat, wearing a military jacket, a headdress showing a map of Palestine that included Israel and packing a sidearm, Netanyahu seems to be on the radical right, but considered issue by issue Netanyahu is a practical man who saw the inevitability of failure in talking about peaceful coexistence with Arafat and the inevitability of rockets raining down on Israel after a unilateral withdrawal from Gaza.

If Netanyahu does indeed become PM, it will be Israelis who vote for him, but it will have been Hamas that campaigned for him.

If Netanyahu wins

His brutal policies will drive more and more nations away from backing Israel.

Even the American people will start questioning why we support IsraHell?

If Netanyahu wins

His brutal policies will drive more and more nations away from backing Israel.

Even the American people will start questioning why we support IsraHell?

The more stupid posts I read from you and those like you, the stronger my support for Israel becomes. It becomes ever more apparent why there won't be peace and why Israel must do whatever is necessary to protect themselves.

Ya cause pulling out in 2005 and TRYING for 4 years to stay out are all secretly acts of trying to Occupy. Forcing Israelis out of settlements in the West Bank and Gaza, all acts of secretly trying to occupy the area. Letting terrorists rain down hundreds of rockets before acting? All secretly acts of trying to occupy those territories.

Another anti semite joins the board. You will find you have company here with several other liars and retards.

It's cute in a "puppy dawg chewing on a bone" sorta way how, in your mad dash to blame arabs, you totally disregard and HOPE that everyone lese ignores the FACT of jewish land squatters on pali land during this entire time. Want to see some video of that very jew loving process or is this where you recede back into your fucking cave?

Bibi is the jewish hitler. Let him win. Two years of his rule will make my points for me.

It's cute in a "puppy dawg chewing on a bone" sorta way how, in your mad dash to blame arabs, you totally disregard and HOPE that everyone lese ignores the FACT of jewish land squatters on pali land during this entire time. Want to see some video of that very jew loving process or is this where you recede back into your fucking cave?

Tell ya what? If I were in charge of Israel I would have kicked all the pals out after the first missiles were EVER launched, claimed the land as mine, annexed it and moved on from there. I would have kept the Sinai as well and kept a buffer zone in Lebanon.

It is not to late for the Israelis to wake up and realize there will NEVER be peace and to simply expel those terrorists and their supporters and annex the land.

Tell ya what? If I were in charge of Israel I would have kicked all the pals out after the first missiles were EVER launched, claimed the land as mine, annexed it and moved on from there. I would have kept the Sinai as well and kept a buffer zone in Lebanon.

It is not to late for the Israelis to wake up and realize there will NEVER be peace and to simply expel those terrorists and their supporters and annex the land.

yea, and you would have seen no less than 7 muslim nations AND RUSSIA make good on your paranoid sabre rattling. Trust me, mormon, your conquistador fantasy might intimidate the lizards out in Utah but...

Then again, we all pretty much realize how your intent to instigate the second coming of jesus christ with a do it yourself effort to poke at "demonic" muslims fits into reality, dogma junkie. If jesus were arab you'd be on your fucking face directed at mecca 5 times a day. That that truly is as deep as your motives go.

Forum List

Back