Let me introduce myself or also Hello from Russia

Let me introduce myself. I live in the city with population about million citizens near South Ural mountains. I am a programmer, working in a not big company. I like cats, listening music, watching movies. My interests also are learning languages, particularly English and Chinese, discuss the science and computer science particularly, especially artifitial intelligence.

Dobre Utra, chuvak. Chag dilah?

Welcome to USMB. Have fun. Make sure you have your vaccinations before you go out there.

Hi_There.jpg

Hi​

That was awesome.

Welcome. Enjoy your time here and remember, there is an Ignore function for the most annoying posters.

Hey Quentin ...

like i said to the other poster from russia,its amazing how the tiems have changed where now your country is much more like the country our forefathers in american fought for which was to be a free country.russia has more freedoms there than we do easily now where we have become the facist dictatership now that russia was under stalin and that goes back to nov 22nd 1963 when our right to freely elect our own leaders here in the states was taken away from us by the CIA.the nazi gestapo here in the states.that evil organization makes the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys..

Howdy. :thup:
My soon-to-be daughter in law is from St. Petesburg.
Florida?.....
:slap:

But that does remind me of a story... Some years back when my son told me he was seeing a girl named Louiza, I had assumed she was Hispanic (this is LA after all). When I asked, he said "fuck no- she's from Russia". She's the most delightful petite blonde girl and her mother is like wow. :thup:
Can't wait to meet her parents at the wedding next year. :beer:

Let me introduce myself. I live in the city with population about million citizens near South Ural mountains. I am a programmer, working in a not big company. I like cats, listening music, watching movies. My interests also are learning languages, particularly English and Chinese, discuss the science and computer science particularly, especially artificial intelligence.

Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать!

Forum List

Back