Let Me Get This Straight, Lefties

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
You think Trump is a fascist and the reincarnation of Hitler.

Yet the 2nd Amendment, which was designed to keep tyranny at bay, you want changed and your guns taken away from you. And you mock Trump for not wanting to take your guns away.

Which is the lie?

Yep, the leftists are asking to be disarmed by a man they think is a fascist. Once again demonstrating the all leftists are irony impaired.

Yet the 2nd Amendment, which was designed to keep tyranny at bay, you want changed and your guns taken away from you. And you mock Trump for not wanting to take your guns away.

Which is the lie?

1) Learn about Hitler & guns.

2) Banning assault type rifles is nit taking away all your guns.

3) Who proposed taking away all the guns?

Yep, the leftists are asking to be disarmed by a man they think is a fascist. Once again demonstrating the all leftists are irony impaired.
Again, who is wanting people disarmed?

Other than the morons over at the NRA duping the feeble minded like you?

Which is the lie?

Like FDR saying Social Security will never be taxed.
Like homosexuality was just leaving people alone in their bedrooms, now we are forced to take part in their disgusting ceremonies.

It’s Time to Ban Guns. Yes, All of Them.

Oh golly, a logical fallacy from the lefty. Color me shocked.

Diane Feinstein for one. Anyone that doesn't understand the idea behind the 2nd for another.

Which is the lie?

Yeah, I know all about Hitler and guns.
You need to learn how he confiscated guns for the sole and direct purpose of being a murderous tyrant and did not want people defending themselves.

Which is the lie?

You need to learn how he confiscated guns for the sole and direct purpose of being a murderous tyrant and did not want people defending themselves.
See, you don't know.

Take a few minutes & become better informed.

Which is the lie?

You're a liberal, you are never satisfied, no cake for you.

Diane Feinstein for one. Anyone that doesn't understand the idea behind the 2nd for another.
Dianne Feinstein on Gun Control

Where does it say to take away your precious guns?

Are you just stupid or a liar?

Which is the lie?

You're a liberal, you are never satisfied, no cake for you.

Not the slippery slope argument. Really?

Right here:

You were saying something about being stupid???

Which is the lie?

See, you don't know.

You are one ignorant moron.

Which is the lie?

It always start with "banning" something. They first banned cigarettes inside restaurants because it caused 2nd hand smoke. Then they banned cigarettes from sporting events, open bars, and other outside places, because the smoke "Might" be smelled by others. Now people cant even smoke the vaporcigs, because it "MIGHT" make someone else smell the vapor. One thing for sure, give a liberal an inch(ban assault weapons and high cap mags) and soon they will ban revolvers and bolt action rifles, because some liberal tard used pistols to kill at a university. What is to keep illegal guns out of the US also, which come in with illegal drugs from the southern border? Disarm the US citizens so they can fall prey to the criminals?

Virginia Tech shooting - Wikipedia
School shooting, mass murder, murder ... that Virginia Tech's gun-free "safe zone" policy ensured that ... and Equity at the University of Virginia ...

c8b25e0d611220c0c1e8dd8701acf0a2.jpg

I'm pretty sure I rebuked it recently when some bed wetter wanted to know who ever called for complete disarmament.

It doesn't matter how many times you inform a vapid drone who resists learning things. They're deliberately ignorant.

Feinslime came right out and said in 1994 if she could have passed a law picking every one of them up

a criminally insane sociopath hag said:
Mr and Mrs America turn them all in

Make no mistake either, leftists DO NOT disarm people for "public safety". They do it for their own tyranny.

Which is the lie?

See, you don't know.

No sweetcheeks. It is you who are uninformed. But, based on your well known politics, you probably do know why the Nazi's disarmed the populace....and approve of it.

Right here:

You were saying something about being stupid???

Evidently you are too stupid to know she was talking about the assault rifle ban.

My God you people are such dicks

Forum List

Back