Let me get this right Emperor Emanuel - Farahkan Represents Chicago Values!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Liberals are such hypocrites. Just yesterday Emperor Emanuel blasted ChickFilla and said they don't represent Chicago values. Not liking a business owners political views is a reason to deny a business license? Are you kidding! That is utter bullshit!

But of course when it comes to coddling racist Muslims it's AOK. Farahkan is the same SOB that attributes everything and anything to the Jews. He has made such rabid antisemitic comments you have to wonder about his mental state. On top of that he has made billigerent antiwhite comments. Many of his comments are can be viewed as a call to arms and a call to murder white people.

But they are there to help! Spare me the BULLSHIT. A human wall of protection. Emperor Emanuel, they are using this as a PR stunt. They will tell the blacks they meet it's not their fault the white man did this, Bush did this, so grab your boots and guns and point them at the true enemy, the true white enemy!!! They won't do shit, since their message is well part of the problem!

Chicago Values: “No” To Chick-fil-A restaurants, “Yes” to Louis Farrakhan’s Nation Of Islam patrolling streets… | The Last Refuge
You just can’t make this stuff up folks. Just yesterday Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel backed a ban on Chick-fil-A restaurants because their traditional family “values are not Chicago values” stated Emanuel. Today Emanuel “welcomes” roving bands of Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam foot soldiers called the “Fruit of Islam” to patrol the streets in an effort to stop crime and prevent black Chicagoans from murdering each other.

Because, well, he wants tourists to visit and stuff…

CHICAGO – Ignoring Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday welcomed the army of men dispatched to the streets by Farrakhan to stop the violence in Chicago neighborhoods

More Chicago Values:

This is on the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley. Pelley said, "After Heaven Sutton was killed, you said, 'It's not about crime. It's about values.' What do you mean by that?"

EMANUEL: You got two gangbangers. One standing next to a kid. Get away from that kid! Take your stuff to the alley. Don't touch the children of the city of Chicago. Don't get near 'em. And it is about values. As I said then, Scott, "Who raised you? Who were you raised [by]?" And I don't buy this case where people say they don't have values. They do have values. They have the wrong values. Don't come near the kids. Don't touch 'em.

RUSH Limbaugh Comments: Well, then who are they supposed to kill? Don't kill the kids; go kill somebody else! This is unfathomable to me. The mayor of the country's third largest city, via the CBS Evening News, speaks to the criminal element of the city and says, "Hey, pal, get some values, will you? Leave the kids alone. Take it to the alley and kill other people. Kill the busboy when he comes out of the kitchen or kill the chef, but don't kill the kids. Leave the kids alone. Didn't you see the 'baby on board' sign in the back window of the car? What are you doing? Leave our kids alone! Go kill other people."

The mayor of the third largest city is asking "the gangbangers," as he calls 'em, to get in touch with their "values" and understand that when we're talking about killing people, kids are off-limits. (Republicans, maybe. But kids, no way.) Is there a police force in Chicago? Do you think the police force might be utilized to track down and capture the gangbangers? Do you think the mayor might say, "If you keep this up, you're already on the books. We are gonna hunt you down and we're gonna find you and we're gonna prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law"?

Do you think the mayor might say that? No, 'cause they don't want to make the gangbangers any angrier than they already are. So we just ask them! We beg, in the guise of demanding as a tough guy, "Leave the kids alone." I remember Rahm Emanuel was part of the Clinton administration, and they made fun of Republicans who talked about family values. Remember that? Rahm Emanuel was one of the leaders of the pack of Democrats who mocked and made fun of Republicans who spoke about family values.

Yet here he is on the CBS Evening News invoking gangbanger values. "Where were you raised, man? Don't you know you're supposed to leave the kids alone?" I'm stunned by this. Not, "We're gonna track you down and catch you." Not, "We're gonna push you to the full extent of the law." He doesn't try to intimidate them into maybe ceasing this kind of activity. Just, "Look, we know you're gonna kill people. We know it's Chicago. But leave the kids alone." I'm telling you, this party is a sitting duck.

Tell us more about how Obama and the Dems engage in The Politics of Personal Destruction and dividing people by groups

Rahm, a Jew bringing in Farrakan, a Muslim, to release his roving band of rabid bowties on the gang bangers...pricelesss. Two for One....

Oh yeah, that'll bring me to Chicago. Farakhan and his thugs walking the streets armed and dangerous looking for trouble...Major FAIL! :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Over 200 gang murders in Chicago last year, but by god a fast food chicken restaurant whose CEO doesn't believe in gay marriage, now that's going too far and no way in hell are we going to tolerate that shit!!!!!

Indeed!

In the left's mind
Non tolerance of our ideas will not be tolerated

Sort of like their logic
we are going to teach people not to judge by race
by using programs based on race

I've been telling people for years that Chicago is the 'Juarez, Mexico' of America.

I'm wrong. OOPS!
Actually I apologize to Juarez whose murder rate has dropped 42% this year, as the Chicago murder rate has increased 38%.
And besides, Chicago does not offer visitors a free margarita either.

Oh yeah, that'll bring me to Chicago. Farakhan and his thugs walking the streets armed and dangerous looking for trouble...Major FAIL! :eusa_whistle:

Great news that the decision to keep CHICK-FIL-A out of town has been reversed and now the good business can open.

Even New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said he strongly disagrees with the mayors and said the fast food chain’s support of traditional marriage is none of “the government’s business.” Bloomberg, who supports gay marriage, said cities should not ask about political beliefs before issuing a permit." W00-H00!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Liberals are such hypocrites. Just yesterday Emperor Emanuel blasted ChickFilla and said they don't represent Chicago values. Not liking a business owners political views is a reason to deny a business license? Are you kidding! That is utter bullshit!

But of course when it comes to coddling racist Muslims it's AOK. Farahkan is the same SOB that attributes everything and anything to the Jews. He has made such rabid antisemitic comments you have to wonder about his mental state. On top of that he has made billigerent antiwhite comments. Many of his comments are can be viewed as a call to arms and a call to murder white people.

But they are there to help! Spare me the BULLSHIT. A human wall of protection. Emperor Emanuel, they are using this as a PR stunt. They will tell the blacks they meet it's not their fault the white man did this, Bush did this, so grab your boots and guns and point them at the true enemy, the true white enemy!!! They won't do shit, since their message is well part of the problem!

Chicago Values: “No” To Chick-fil-A restaurants, “Yes” to Louis Farrakhan’s Nation Of Islam patrolling streets… | The Last Refuge
You just can’t make this stuff up folks. Just yesterday Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel backed a ban on Chick-fil-A restaurants because their traditional family “values are not Chicago values” stated Emanuel. Today Emanuel “welcomes” roving bands of Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam foot soldiers called the “Fruit of Islam” to patrol the streets in an effort to stop crime and prevent black Chicagoans from murdering each other.

Because, well, he wants tourists to visit and stuff…

CHICAGO – Ignoring Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday welcomed the army of men dispatched to the streets by Farrakhan to stop the violence in Chicago neighborhoods

not to mention that he has openly said that Obama is wrong about same sex marriage, which makes him a homophobe. Wait, isn't he black?

So Emanuel doesnt like Chik fil A because they are opposed to gay marriage, but he's OK with Farrakhan, who is also opposed to gay marriage.
Got it.

Forum List

Back