Let me ask you something................

Okie dokie....

I reiterate my prior post....

Reiterate all that you like, I really could care less......................:rolleyes:

Every time jews are brought into question FOR ANYTHING, it's always the same old canned nasty horseshit......................:rolleyes: :eusa_drool:

What "curtain" would that be?

The curtain of doing everthing including driving us into war, behind closed doors, unquestioned and autonomously and everyone is just supposed to suck it through a straw!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_drool:

It doesn't matter how many laws get broken in the interim..................:eusa_drool:

Reiterate all that you like, I really could care less......................:rolleyes:

Every time jews are brought into question FOR ANYTHING, it's always the same old canned nasty horseshit......................:rolleyes: :eusa_drool:

Well, when dealing with paranoid, delusional anti-semites who think jews run the world and have dual loyalty, there really IS only one "canned" response... and it shouldn't be polite.

Tell me, have you worn out your copy of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion yet?

Well, when dealing with paranoid, delusional anti-semites who think jews run the world and have dual loyalty, there really IS only one "canned" response... and it shouldn't be polite.

Tell me, have you worn out your copy of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion yet?

No have you ............considering not all zionists are jews nor come close to representing all jews............................the same as you've not worn out your forked tounge, fuck your impolitness lady I know you can do better than that................but are you better than that...................probly not :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back