Let Him In...

no ....he will never be in the hall of fame and should not be...he BET ON HIS OWN GAMES.....he destroyed his own legacy
hate to break the news to you but Ty Cobb had less integrity that Rose did so he should not be in the hall of fame either.:rolleyes-41:

If cobb is allowed in,then so should rose plain and simple.end of story.

Pete Rose admitted he bet and bet on his team while managing. Hope they don't let him in.

He thought he was bigger than the game, he disrespected the game.

your playing dodgeball that he had no integrity.the guy purposely tried to hurt people sliding into second base with his spikes up.someone who goes out to intentionallly hurt someone is far more a disgrace to the game than betting on games.

ty cobb was a total prick but never be on games.....

Cobb was a terrible human being, yet he was a great player, he is in the Hall and by today's standards probably be a borderline HOF.

Pete Rose is an egocentric asshole and he does not deserve to be in the HOF. He bet on the game. He thought he was better than the game. Baseball and the HOF don't need him.

ty cobb played when it was a real man's game......dont forget he battered women and was a total drunk and racist....there was no moral clause in the game then....

rose should never be in the hall of fame

how am i playing dodge ball about ty cobb.....he never bet on the game and he loved the game....rose didnt

dodging that cobb did a WORSE act than rose by intentially trying to hurt people,thats assault,a far worse act than betting on games.

if that a hole cobb gets away with assault like he did and is allowed in then thats criminal they keep rose out.plain and simple.not complicate to understand.lol

Cobb did not bet on the game, period.

Rose did bet on the game, period.

Let Rose in only after RIP. Only after. He should not be able to have the glory.

Rose never bet against his team. If he'd thrown games, I'd agree with you all that he should never be allowed in. But there's no evidence he did that.

Should NFL players be barred from playing Fantasy Football?

He never admitted he bet against his team. Of course he said he never bet on baseball. Then he said he bet on baseball but never on his team. Then he said he bet on his team but never against his team, how can you believe a guy that has lied every step of the way.

Rose never bet against his team. If he'd thrown games, I'd agree with you all that he should never be allowed in. But there's no evidence he did that.

amen to that.:thup:

matter of fact fred roggin on his radio show in LA took the rose haters to school that if he is banned from baseball,then so should players who knowingly used steroids making the very good argument that players using steriods effects the outcome of the game.

check out the next paragraph below.see?

"Fred then goes on to make the point that if Pete Rose is not allowed in the baseball hall of fame for gambling, than players that used steroids should also not be allowed in."

I have the utmost respect for fred roggin.He is about the ONLY media source out there who reports the REAL facts and tells the truth and is not biased unlike the LAMESTREAM media such as ESPN and the st louis post.

if barry bonds,mark mcguire,sammy sosa,and roger clemons are allowed on the ballot but Rose is not,that just proves MLB baseball is indeed every bit as corrupt as the NFL is.

Last edited:

amen to that.:thup:

matter of fact fred roggin on his radio show in LA took the rose haters to school that if he is banned from baseball,then so should players who knowingly used steroids making the very good argument that players using steriods effects the outcome of the game.

check out the next paragraph below.see?

"Fred then goes on to make the point that if Pete Rose is not allowed in the baseball hall of fame for gambling, than players that used steroids should also not be allowed in."

I have the utmost respect for fred roggin.He is about the ONLY media source out there who reports the REAL facts and tells the truth and is not biased unlike the LAMESTREAM media such as ESPN and the st louis post.

if barry bonds,mark mcguire,sammy sosa,and roger clemons are allowed on the ballot but Rose is not,that just proves MLB baseball is indeed every bit as corrupt as the NFL is.

Roggin in fact made the excellent point how using steroids affects the outcome of the game just as a manager betting on games does. He made the excellent point that since steroid testing has been in place since the days of mcguire,sosa,and bonds,home runs have dropped. you dont see players like pujols or mike trout coming close to hitting 73 home runs now because players are clean now unlike back then.

if your on steroids,you are going to hit the ball much further and harder.hard enough to where your going to rip someones head off.

so if bonds,mcguire,sosa,and clemons are allowed on the ballot,then so should rose plain and simple.not complicated.

no wonder clemons was so dominate in a day and age when the strike zone has shrunk and the ball is juiced.He cheated.

I used to draw comparisons in who was more of a dominant force on the mound between him and nolan ryan.well no more.Ryan wins hands down because Clemons cheated.

Clemons baseball career is tainted now just as tom brady being one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play the game is tainted as well because they are both cheaters.

The sterioid hounds should not be on the ballot, but there you are.

You don't compound one wrong by adding the other.

'sides, we aren't going to see the hounds make it to the hall while they are alive.

Not sure what steroids has to do with betting on baseball however I'd put neither on the ballot.

The sterioid hounds should not be on the ballot, but there you are.

You don't compound one wrong by adding the other.

'sides, we aren't going to see the hounds make it to the hall while they are alive.

thats why MLB baseball is as corrupt as the NFL.Like the NFL,they play favorites and are hypocrites.

Forum List

Back