Let get the truth about South Africa

Facts scare you.
And facts also scare the hell out of the ignorant, and misinformed, like the kid in your mirror.
Facts are my reason for living.

If you don't like what I am saying you are perfectly free to change the world so what I say is no longer true, but you can kindly shut up until you do that.

Frankly, I don't care what you have to say. You, and those like you on this site are just free entertainment.

And as far as "changing the world"....I 've lived in it and traveled it to almost every state in this country as well as other countries. I've seen your kind of misinformed ignorance from coast to coast, and abroad.

But.....I have also met many people who are the exact opposite of what you are.

You represent the very worst of the young generation.
I represent the best of all living generations, much less mine.

Actually you represent the crust in a toilet bowl.
Says the old crusty fool who thinks it is still the 1970s.

Really, little boy? There are far more white racist sites on the internet than black racist sites.

You found one. Shall I post a link to prove that fact? Or are you too retarted to look them up yourself?
Wrong. There are 1000s of black supremacists sites and they continue to grow in number every year.

Technically most of the big sites like Twitter and Youtube are black supremacist sites as they specifically look for pro-white accounts to delete while endorsing many black supremacist accounts to make them much bigger than the white one was.

Lunacy. This child is gone..
Facts scare you.

I deal with facts. What you post is not that.. You're a loser mad because you think you are entitled to everything because you are white. You aren't. You and your ilk will change nothing Those who are changing things in your age group already are.

IM2, The funny thing about this "person" is that by his own admission he came from an upper middle class family, in of all places KENTUCKY.

The same state that would not even serve Muhammad Ali a hamburger after he won a gold medal for America in the 1960 olympics.

Its one of the same southern states that had a long history of oppressing minorities.
KKK country in every way.

I've been there before, I personally knew Mr. Ali, and I also knew his biographer, Howard Bingham.

They were like family and we used to meet every year in Fort Scott, Kansas at the annual Gordon Parks memorial.

My own parents were organizers of that event and they hosted it at their home.

Mr. Ali and Mr. Bingham were both my friends, and they both told me many stories in my own home in California about what that place was like for black people in their era.in the true context of history, this was not that long ago.

That "boy" has no clue about REAL oppression or discrimination.

My own parents marched with MLK and had urine and shit thrown on them, for just wanting EQUALITY.

I saw it with my own eyes.

And he actually has the audacity to REALLY believe that he is oppressed???!!

SMGDH

I have cousins in both Lexington and Louisville.

This little kid has been brainwashed by the fake white grievance industry that ATL mentioned omg ago.

To him oppression means whites can't get everything they want not that whites can't get anything they want.

And facts also scare the hell out of the ignorant, and misinformed, like the kid in your mirror.

If you don't like what I am saying you are perfectly free to change the world so what I say is no longer true, but you can kindly shut up until you do that.

Frankly, I don't care what you have to say. You, and those like you on this site are just free entertainment.

And as far as "changing the world"....I 've lived in it and traveled it to almost every state in this country as well as other countries. I've seen your kind of misinformed ignorance from coast to coast, and abroad.

Bitch when your punk ass was born, I was the age you are right now.. I'm talking about today, .And unlike your dumb young ass, I have the fucking wisdom to see how we are regressing to those times while your dumb ass thinks we are moving forward.

Wrong. There are 1000s of black supremacists sites and they continue to grow in number every year.

Technically most of the big sites like Twitter and Youtube are black supremacist sites as they specifically look for pro-white accounts to delete while endorsing many black supremacist accounts to make them much bigger than the white one was.

Lunacy. This child is gone..
Facts scare you.

I deal with facts. What you post is not that.. You're a loser mad because you think you are entitled to everything because you are white. You aren't. You and your ilk will change nothing Those who are changing things in your age group already are.

IM2, The funny thing about this "person" is that by his own admission he came from an upper middle class family, in of all places KENTUCKY.

The same state that would not even serve Muhammad Ali a hamburger after he won a gold medal for America in the 1960 olympics.

Its one of the same southern states that had a long history of oppressing minorities.
KKK country in every way.

I've been there before, I personally knew Mr. Ali, and I also knew his biographer, Howard Bingham.

They were like family and we used to meet every year in Fort Scott, Kansas at the annual Gordon Parks memorial.

My own parents were organizers of that event and they hosted it at their home.

Mr. Ali and Mr. Bingham were both my friends, and they both told me many stories in my own home in California about what that place was like for black people in their era.in the true context of history, this was not that long ago.

That "boy" has no clue about REAL oppression or discrimination.

My own parents marched with MLK and had urine and shit thrown on them, for just wanting EQUALITY.

I saw it with my own eyes.

And he actually has the audacity to REALLY believe that he is oppressed???!!

SMGDH

I have cousins in both Lexington and Louisville.

This little kid has been brainwashed by the fake white grievance industry that ATL mentioned omg ago.

To him oppression means whites can't get everything they want not that whites can't get anything they want.
There never has been a white grievance industry.

You are too afraid of white student unions.

Bitch when your punk ass was born, I was the age you are right now.. I'm talking about today, .And unlike your dumb young ass, I have the fucking wisdom to see how we are regressing to those times while your dumb ass thinks we are moving forward.
We haven't even begun to move forward.

You're delusional. Feel free to post your proof of that "fact".
Google Has An Actual Secret Speech Police

And while google is supposedly fighting "hate speech", shit like this keeps popping up.

Dumbass. The internet has made the world a much smaller place.

Try googling WHITE SUPREMACIST organizations.

The kind that preach your ideology.

They are numerous.

You confuse European indigenous rights activists with white supremacists.

It is really simple, stop raping, pillaging and burning Europe while complaining about the people who want to do something about it.

Stop lying about "white privilege" bullshit.

No one is "lying". And I am not discussing Europe. I live in America.

I talk only about what I have lived and experienced in America.

Have you ever been to Europe?

I have.

White privilege has always been a goddamn lie.

You don't know shit about Europe regardless of how many times the cucked leftists let you in.

Answer the question, little boy. Have you ever been to Europe? For that matter have your ever left Kentucky?

If your small minded self can respond, I will gladly share whst I experienced there. London, Paris, many parts of Germany. I even bought a car in Stuttgart, drove it on t
he autobahn and had it shipped to me in America.

Have you ever left Kentucky?

BTW....i entered Europe with a passport you fucking, unhinged loon.

Last edited:
Google Has An Actual Secret Speech Police

And while google is supposedly fighting "hate speech", shit like this keeps popping up.

They are numerous.

It is really simple, stop raping, pillaging and burning Europe while complaining about the people who want to do something about it.

I have.

You don't know shit about Europe regardless of how many times the cucked leftists let you in.

Answer the question, little boy. Have you ever been to Europe? If your small minded self can respond, I will gladly share whst I experienced there.

BTW....i entered Europe with a passport you fucking loon.

I will not set foot on the desecrated remains of my ancestor's homelands until the natives are given full control of their future or I am in the position to personally deliver that result.

They are numerous.

I have.

Answer the question, little boy. Have you ever been to Europe? If your small minded self can respond, I will gladly share whst I experienced there.

I will not set foot on the desecrated remains of my ancestor's homelands until the natives are given full control of their future or I am in the position to personally deliver that result.

WTF?

Well....then get off your cowardly, lazy, pampered ass and go see the world and effect change.

Go there and make a difference, if you have the balls to do so.

Your absence will make it a far better country for my children and grandchildren to live in and contribute to.

Doing so may help you to grow up, and may possibly transform you into a real man, as opposed to just being a message board assclown on the internet.

You are the epitome of the WORST of the young generation.

Sincerely ignorant, and consciously stupid

SMGDH.

Last edited:

I have.

WTF?

Well....then get off your lazy, pampered ass and go see the world.

Your absence will make it a better country for my children and grandchildren to live in.

Doing so may help you to grow up, and may possibly transform you into a real man, as opposed to just being a message board assclown on the internet.

SMGDH.
Europeans have no rights. The only change there occurs from overwhelming violence against the government or an invasion.

I will either storm the beach of Normandy to assassinate Merkel, or I will go to Europe to die as an old man after it has been restored to its former glory.

I have.

WTF?

Your absence will make it a better country for my children and grandchildren to live in.

SMGDH.
Europeans have no rights. The only change there occurs from overwhelming violence against the government or an invasion.

I will either storm the beach of Normandy to assassinate Merkel, or I will go to Europe to die as an old man after it has been restored to its former glory.

ROFLMAO. Then leave Kentucky and go to Europe dude.

What are you accomplishing by telling me this on a message board?

I only care about ALL Americans, no matter what their race, creed or color is

And I am most concerned about the future of my family.

The more that you post, it becomes increasingly obvious that you have some serious issues going on that require either medicine, or legal restraint.

Reading what you are saying, I am at the point as a human being of being concerned that you are a danger to civilized society

Last edited:

WTF?

SMGDH.

I only care about ALL Americans and the future of my family.

The more that you post, it becomes increasingly obvious that you have some serious issues going on that require either medicine, or legal restraint.

Reading what you are saying, I am at the point as a human being of being concerned that you are a danger to civilised society
As soon as Europeans establish a true rebellion against the EU I will be the first one to join it.

SA, ain't it purdy?
download.jpg

WTF?

SMGDH.

I only care about ALL Americans and the future of my family.

Reading what you are saying, I am at the point as a human being of being concerned that you are a danger to civilised society
As soon as Europeans establish a true rebellion against the EU I will be the first one to join it.

Good Luck.

That bantustan was created by the white Aparthied government.

You really nd to learn he history of that country before you run your mouth but you are dumb so we can't expect any better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back