I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
http://www.codepink4peace.org/contactus.php

San Francisco
Address: 2017 Mission Street, #200 - San Francisco, CA 94110
Phone: 415-575-5555
Email: info[@]bayareacodepink.org

I told them, i have no problem with what they believe, its their actions: blocking people from going into a federal building: thats a federal crime, for using violence
and intimidation, thats actiing like nazis

I said I had friends who dont support the war, thats fine, but its their actions, i am against

and that i hope they burn in hell

San Francisco

what i emailed them

subject: why im against you

you have every right to be against the war, and to peacefully protest that war, I have no problem with that

BUT, when you use violence and intimidation to stop people from getting into a building, and against those you disagree with, that to me signals

that you have no bounderies, and you will act like nazi's to get what you want.

You have no right to harass anyone!.

For your actions, and your actions alone, (NOT youre beliefs, youre welcome to any believe you want)

I hope you burn in hell

San Francisco

what i emailed them

subject: why im against you

you have every right to be against the war, and to peacefully protest that war, I have no problem with that

BUT, when you use violence and intimidation to stop people from getting into a building, and against those you disagree with, that to me signals

that you have no bounderies, and you will act like nazi's to get what you want.

You have no right to harass anyone!.

For your actions, and your actions alone, (NOT youre beliefs, youre welcome to any believe you want)

I hope you burn in hell

burn in hell !..calm down you maniac ..how about a bad week or nothing from santa this year..but burn in hell ?

yes, its a bit extreme, but they are committing sadition, by harrassing our troops, and those who wish to enter a public building

I fail to see how that is supporting the troops

and i state over and over, i have no problem with their view point.

actions matter, not words

burn in hell !..calm down you maniac ..how about a bad week or nothing from santa this year..but burn in hell ?

yes, its a bit extreme, but they are committing sadition, by harrassing our troops, and those who wish to enter a public building

I fail to see how that is supporting the troops

and i state over and over, i have no problem with their view point.

actions matter, not words

Congress already has a bill ready to send to the floor to deny Berkley and UC all Federal Funding unless they allow all branches of the Military free access to students through recruiting. Of course all it really takes is an executive order from the President to suspend payment for as long as needed. There will be military recruiters in Berkeley and on the UC campus. THere's nothing they can do about it, except be willing to function without federal funding....which they can't

Congress already has a bill ready to send to the floor to deny Berkley and UC all Federal Funding unless they allow all branches of the Military free access to students through recruiting. Of course all it really takes is an executive order from the President to suspend payment for as long as needed. There will be military recruiters in Berkeley and on the UC campus. THere's nothing they can do about it, except be willing to function without federal funding....which they can't

Good screw Berkley

Forum List

Back