Lest we forget

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Remember this Donald J Trump?

Here's What President Trump Has Said About DACA in the Past

The Trump Administration announced Tuesday it will phase out the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, which protected nearly 800,000 immigrants who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children, allowing them to live and work in the U.S. without fear of deportation.

Hm. Not a quote, but Trump has definitely “evolved” on the issue. So what will Trump get us for giving my millions of wet backs amnesty?

The Trump Administration announced Tuesday it will phase out the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, which protected nearly 800,000 immigrants who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children, allowing them to live and work in the U.S. without fear of deportation.

Hm. Not a quote, but Trump has definitely “evolved” on the issue. So what will Trump get us for giving my millions of wet backs amnesty?
trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

Yes. That would be fine. Maybe not the military guys. But Trump has had amnesty on his mind all along.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

Yes. That would be fine. Maybe not the military guys. But Trump has had amnesty on his mind all along.
Of course he has. Trump's a New York Democrat.

"I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal." - Democrat Trump

Forum List

Back