Lest we forget...

October was a busy month for the Zionist colonists carrying out their program of extermination and ethnic cleansing. Let’s look at one of the biggest Zionist massacres; at Al Dawayima, west of Hebron.

Just so we can’t be accused of using “biased” information, here’s an eye-witness account from a Zionist with a conscience (there weren’t many around then, or now for that matter, but there were a few) translated from the original Israeli (emphasis mine):

“To comrade Eliezer Peri, good day,

Today I have read the editorial of “Al Hamishmar” where the question of our army’s conduct was aired, the army which conquers all but its own desires.

A testimony provided to me by an officer who was in Al Dawayima the day after its conquering: The soldier is one of ours, intellectual, reliable, in all 100%. He had confided in me out of a need to unload the heaviness of his soul from the horror of the recognition that such level of barbarism can be reached by our educated and cultured people. He confided in me because not many are the hearts today who are able to listen.

There was no battle and no resistance. The first conquerors killed from eighty to a hundred Arabs [including] women and children. The children were killed by smashing of their skulls with sticks.

There was not a house without dead. The second wave of the [Israeli] army was a platoon that the soldier giving testimony belongs to.

In the town were left male and female Arabs, who were put into houses and were then locked in without receiving food or drink. Later explosive engineers came to blow up houses. One commander ordered an engineer to put two elderly women into the house that was to be blown up. The engineer refused and said he is willing to receive orders only from his [own] commander. So then [his] commander ordered the soldiers to put the women in and the evil deed was performed.

One soldier boasted that he raped an Arab woman and afterwards shot her. An Arab woman with a days-old infant was used for cleaning the back yard where the soldiers eat. She serviced them for a day or two, after which they shot her and the infant. The soldier tells that the commanders, who are cultured and polite, considered good guys in society have become vile murderers, and this occurs not in the storm of battle and heated response, but rather from a system of expulsion and destruction.

The fewer Arabs remain – the better. This principle is the main political motive of [the] expulsions and acts of horror which no-one objects to, not in the field command nor amongst the highest military command. I myself was at the front for two weeks and heard boasting stories of soldiers and commanders, of how they excelled in the acts of hunting and “fucking” [sic]. To fuck an Arab, just like that, and in any circumstance, is considered an impressive mission and there is competition on winning this [trophy].

We find ourselves in a conundrum. To shout this out in the press will mean to assist the Arab League, which our representatives deny all complaints of. To not react would mean solidarity with moral corruption. The soldier told me that Deir Yassin [another massacre, by Irgun militants, April 1948] is not the peak of hooliganism. Is it possible to shout about Deir Yassin and be silent about something much worse?

It is necessary to initiate a scandal in the internal channels, to insist upon an internal investigation and punish the culprits. And first of all it is necessary to create in the military a special unit for the restraint of the army. I myself accuse first of all the government, which doesn’t seem to have any interest to fight the phenomena and perhaps even encourages them indirectly. The fact of not-acting is in itself encouragement. My commander told me that there is an unwritten order to not take prisoners of war, and the interpretation of “prisoner” is individually given by each soldier and commander. A prisoner can be an Arab man, woman or child. This was not only done at the exhibition windows [major Palestinian towns] such as Majdal and Nazareth.

I write this to you so that in the editorial and in the party the truth will be known and something effective would be done. At least let them not indulge in phony diplomacy which covers up for blood and murder, and to the extent possible, also the paper must not let this pass in silence.

Kaplan”

סיפורה של שבירת שתיקה בת 68 שנים

more to follow.

Disputed figures as a search uncovers this

Lieutenant-General John Bagot Glubb, the British commander of Jordan's Arab Legion stated the numbers were much smaller, citing a UN report for a figure of 30 women and children killed.

But once again rat boy finds a singular episode and tries to imply that this was the common practise at that time. Will he accept the torture, rape, defilement and subsequebt cannibalism of two israeli soldiers as being indicative of common arab muslim behaviour ?

Oh, this is too rich. Phukwit Phoney, not only uses Wikipedia, which he himself says can’t be trusted,
Al-Dawayima massacre - Wikipedia but uses the Arab Legion Commander’s comments a man who wasn’t there against a actual Zionist Israeli eye witness account from someone who was.

So according to Phukwit Phoney, Wikipedia is now a trusted source and Zionists are liars! Brilliant, thanks Phoney.

However, our Phukwit friend here misses out something interesting about the possible motivation for Baggot Glubb’s playing down of the figures:

'The reason why so little is known about this massacre which, in many respects, was more brutal than the Deir Yassin massacre, is because the Arab Legion (the Army in control of that area) feared that if the news was allowed to spread, it would have the same effect on the moral of the peasantry that Deir Yassin had, namely to cause another flow of Arab refugees.' --United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine Technical Committee, United Nations A/AC.25/Com.Tech/W.3, 14 June 1949.

Priceless!

Cue Phukwit Phoney rant..........GO! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

October was a busy month for the Zionist colonists carrying out their program of extermination and ethnic cleansing. Let’s look at one of the biggest Zionist massacres; at Al Dawayima, west of Hebron.

Just so we can’t be accused of using “biased” information, here’s an eye-witness account from a Zionist with a conscience (there weren’t many around then, or now for that matter, but there were a few) translated from the original Israeli (emphasis mine):

“To comrade Eliezer Peri, good day,

Today I have read the editorial of “Al Hamishmar” where the question of our army’s conduct was aired, the army which conquers all but its own desires.

A testimony provided to me by an officer who was in Al Dawayima the day after its conquering: The soldier is one of ours, intellectual, reliable, in all 100%. He had confided in me out of a need to unload the heaviness of his soul from the horror of the recognition that such level of barbarism can be reached by our educated and cultured people. He confided in me because not many are the hearts today who are able to listen.

There was no battle and no resistance. The first conquerors killed from eighty to a hundred Arabs [including] women and children. The children were killed by smashing of their skulls with sticks.

There was not a house without dead. The second wave of the [Israeli] army was a platoon that the soldier giving testimony belongs to.

In the town were left male and female Arabs, who were put into houses and were then locked in without receiving food or drink. Later explosive engineers came to blow up houses. One commander ordered an engineer to put two elderly women into the house that was to be blown up. The engineer refused and said he is willing to receive orders only from his [own] commander. So then [his] commander ordered the soldiers to put the women in and the evil deed was performed.

One soldier boasted that he raped an Arab woman and afterwards shot her. An Arab woman with a days-old infant was used for cleaning the back yard where the soldiers eat. She serviced them for a day or two, after which they shot her and the infant. The soldier tells that the commanders, who are cultured and polite, considered good guys in society have become vile murderers, and this occurs not in the storm of battle and heated response, but rather from a system of expulsion and destruction.

The fewer Arabs remain – the better. This principle is the main political motive of [the] expulsions and acts of horror which no-one objects to, not in the field command nor amongst the highest military command. I myself was at the front for two weeks and heard boasting stories of soldiers and commanders, of how they excelled in the acts of hunting and “fucking” [sic]. To fuck an Arab, just like that, and in any circumstance, is considered an impressive mission and there is competition on winning this [trophy].

We find ourselves in a conundrum. To shout this out in the press will mean to assist the Arab League, which our representatives deny all complaints of. To not react would mean solidarity with moral corruption. The soldier told me that Deir Yassin [another massacre, by Irgun militants, April 1948] is not the peak of hooliganism. Is it possible to shout about Deir Yassin and be silent about something much worse?

It is necessary to initiate a scandal in the internal channels, to insist upon an internal investigation and punish the culprits. And first of all it is necessary to create in the military a special unit for the restraint of the army. I myself accuse first of all the government, which doesn’t seem to have any interest to fight the phenomena and perhaps even encourages them indirectly. The fact of not-acting is in itself encouragement. My commander told me that there is an unwritten order to not take prisoners of war, and the interpretation of “prisoner” is individually given by each soldier and commander. A prisoner can be an Arab man, woman or child. This was not only done at the exhibition windows [major Palestinian towns] such as Majdal and Nazareth.

I write this to you so that in the editorial and in the party the truth will be known and something effective would be done. At least let them not indulge in phony diplomacy which covers up for blood and murder, and to the extent possible, also the paper must not let this pass in silence.

Kaplan”

סיפורה של שבירת שתיקה בת 68 שנים

more to follow.

Disputed figures as a search uncovers this

Lieutenant-General John Bagot Glubb, the British commander of Jordan's Arab Legion stated the numbers were much smaller, citing a UN report for a figure of 30 women and children killed.

But once again rat boy finds a singular episode and tries to imply that this was the common practise at that time. Will he accept the torture, rape, defilement and subsequebt cannibalism of two israeli soldiers as being indicative of common arab muslim behaviour ?

Oh, this is too rich. Phukwit Phoney, not only uses Wikipedia, which he himself says can’t be trusted,
Al-Dawayima massacre - Wikipedia but uses the Arab Legion Commander’s comments a man who wasn’t there against a actual Zionist Israeli eye witness account from someone who was.

So according to Phukwit Phoney, Wikipedia is now a trusted source and Zionists are liars! Brilliant, thanks Phoney.

However, our Phukwit friend here misses out something interesting about the possible motivation for Baggot Glubb’s playing down of the figures:

'The reason why so little is known about this massacre which, in many respects, was more brutal than the Deir Yassin massacre, is because the Arab Legion (the Army in control of that area) feared that if the news was allowed to spread, it would have the same effect on the moral of the peasantry that Deir Yassin had, namely to cause another flow of Arab refugees.' --United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine Technical Committee, United Nations A/AC.25/Com.Tech/W.3, 14 June 1949.

Priceless!

Cue Phukwit Phoney rant..........GO! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

WRONG AGAIN rat boy as it is you that is obviously going into melt down when shown the other side of the coin. What a LOSER you are

Here's another account of the Zionist atrocity from eyewitnesses:

"One of the worst but best-documented massacres during the offensive took place at Dawayma. This town was taken by a company of the 89th Commando Battalion which was composed of former Irgun and Stern Gang terrorists. A veteran of the unit has published an account of the massacre. He notes that in order `to kill the children they fractured their heads with sticks. There was not one house without corpses. After murdering the children, the Jewish soldiers herded the women and men into houses. where they were kept without food or water. Then the houses were blown up with the helpless civilians inside.

The Israelis were particularly sadistic in their treatment of Arab women. One Zionist soldier in Dawayma, `prided himself upon having raped an Arab woman before shooting her to death. Another Arab woman with her newborn baby was made to clean the place for a couple of days and then they shot her and her baby. The conscience-stricken Israeli veteran who revealed these events stressed that they were committed by `Educated and well-mannered commanders who were considered good guys. They became `base murderers and this was not in the storm of battle but as a method of expulsion and extermination. The fewer the Arabs who remained, the better.

At the end of the offensive on the southern front, the UN requested that the Israelis allow a team of observers to visit Dawayma to investigate Egyptian charges that a massacre had taken place there. After three previous requests were denied, on 8 November the Israelis finally allowed Colonel Sore and Warrant-Officer Van Wassenhove to visit the village. As he walked through the town, the Belgian Van Wassenhove saw that many of the houses were still smoking. Some of these houses, the Belgian officer noted, `gave a peculiar smell as if bones were burning. But he was not allowed by the Israeli officer to investigate further. When he asked about a house which was about to be blown up, Van Wassenhove was told `The house has vermin in it and that's why we are blowing it up.

The UN team requested to see the village mosque in Dawayma but an Israeli officer replied, `we never go into the mosque because this is not correct and we must follow tradition in such things.؟ But when the UN officials did get a brief look inside they found that there were quite a few Jewish soldiers in the Islamic holy place, which had obviously been desecrated.

Sore and Van Wassenhove wanted to see the other side of the village, where they suspected there might be more incriminating evidence. The Israelis would not let the UN team go there because they claimed that the area was mined. But Van Wassenhove remarked, `I haven't noticed any place where there could be mines or where mines could have been taken out. He also observed that the road that the Israelis claimed had been mined by the Arabs faced the Arab lines, which is not the side of the village where mines would be placed.

When Sore and Van Wassenhove asked about the evacuation of the village by its inhabitants, they were told that the whole population had fled when the Arab forces left the region. The Israelis denied that they had used force to expel the villagers but they were greatly disturbed when the UN observers came upon the body of an Arab civilian and they refused to allow Sore and Van Wassenhove to examine it. Despite the hostile attitude of the Israelis, the UN team had little doubt about what had taken place at Dawayma.

The American Consul in Jerusalem, William Burdett, had heard about the visit of the UN team to Dawayma. After making inquiries, on 16 November, he reported to Washington, `Investigation by UN indicates massacre occurred but observers are unable to determine number of persons involved. Estimates vary considerably but probably about 300 Arab civilians were slaughtered in the town.

Members of the Israeli government knew what had happened at Dawayma and other towns in the Negev but most were unconcerned. However, one Israeli leader had a conscience.

On 17 November, Agriculture Minister Aharon Cizling told the Cabinet, "I feel that things are going on which are hurting my soul, the soul of my family and all of us here." Probably referring to Dawayma, he added, `Jews too have behaved like Nazis and my entire being has been shaken'.

Here's another account of the Zionist atrocity from eyewitnesses:

"One of the worst but best-documented massacres during the offensive took place at Dawayma. This town was taken by a company of the 89th Commando Battalion which was composed of former Irgun and Stern Gang terrorists. A veteran of the unit has published an account of the massacre. He notes that in order `to kill the children they fractured their heads with sticks. There was not one house without corpses. After murdering the children, the Jewish soldiers herded the women and men into houses. where they were kept without food or water. Then the houses were blown up with the helpless civilians inside.

The Israelis were particularly sadistic in their treatment of Arab women. One Zionist soldier in Dawayma, `prided himself upon having raped an Arab woman before shooting her to death. Another Arab woman with her newborn baby was made to clean the place for a couple of days and then they shot her and her baby. The conscience-stricken Israeli veteran who revealed these events stressed that they were committed by `Educated and well-mannered commanders who were considered good guys. They became `base murderers and this was not in the storm of battle but as a method of expulsion and extermination. The fewer the Arabs who remained, the better.

At the end of the offensive on the southern front, the UN requested that the Israelis allow a team of observers to visit Dawayma to investigate Egyptian charges that a massacre had taken place there. After three previous requests were denied, on 8 November the Israelis finally allowed Colonel Sore and Warrant-Officer Van Wassenhove to visit the village. As he walked through the town, the Belgian Van Wassenhove saw that many of the houses were still smoking. Some of these houses, the Belgian officer noted, `gave a peculiar smell as if bones were burning. But he was not allowed by the Israeli officer to investigate further. When he asked about a house which was about to be blown up, Van Wassenhove was told `The house has vermin in it and that's why we are blowing it up.

The UN team requested to see the village mosque in Dawayma but an Israeli officer replied, `we never go into the mosque because this is not correct and we must follow tradition in such things.؟ But when the UN officials did get a brief look inside they found that there were quite a few Jewish soldiers in the Islamic holy place, which had obviously been desecrated.

Sore and Van Wassenhove wanted to see the other side of the village, where they suspected there might be more incriminating evidence. The Israelis would not let the UN team go there because they claimed that the area was mined. But Van Wassenhove remarked, `I haven't noticed any place where there could be mines or where mines could have been taken out. He also observed that the road that the Israelis claimed had been mined by the Arabs faced the Arab lines, which is not the side of the village where mines would be placed.

When Sore and Van Wassenhove asked about the evacuation of the village by its inhabitants, they were told that the whole population had fled when the Arab forces left the region. The Israelis denied that they had used force to expel the villagers but they were greatly disturbed when the UN observers came upon the body of an Arab civilian and they refused to allow Sore and Van Wassenhove to examine it. Despite the hostile attitude of the Israelis, the UN team had little doubt about what had taken place at Dawayma.

The American Consul in Jerusalem, William Burdett, had heard about the visit of the UN team to Dawayma. After making inquiries, on 16 November, he reported to Washington, `Investigation by UN indicates massacre occurred but observers are unable to determine number of persons involved. Estimates vary considerably but probably about 300 Arab civilians were slaughtered in the town.

Members of the Israeli government knew what had happened at Dawayma and other towns in the Negev but most were unconcerned. However, one Israeli leader had a conscience.

On 17 November, Agriculture Minister Aharon Cizling told the Cabinet, "I feel that things are going on which are hurting my soul, the soul of my family and all of us here." Probably referring to Dawayma, he added, `Jews too have behaved like Nazis and my entire being has been shaken'.

No link so we can see which hate site you lifted this from ?

And then we have 29th october 1948 the Safsaf massacre:

"Israeli soldiers massacred between fifty and seventy Palestinians in the Galilean village of Safsaf on this date in 1948, following a twelve-hour battle between Israeli forces and a division of the Arab Liberation Army. “In Safsaf, after . . . the inhabitants had raised a white flag,” wrote Yosef Nahmani, a senior Israeli officer, in his diary, “the [soldiers] collected and separated the men and women, tied the hands of fifty-sixty fellahin and shot and killed them and buried them in a pit. Also, they raped several women,” including a 14-year-old. “Where did they come by such a measure of cruelty, like Nazis?,” Nahmani continued. “. . . Is there no more humane way of expelling the inhabitants than by such methods?”

Yes folks, the IDF, the most moral army in the world.... :rolleyes:

And then we have 29th october 1948 the Safsaf massacre:

"Israeli soldiers massacred between fifty and seventy Palestinians in the Galilean village of Safsaf on this date in 1948, following a twelve-hour battle between Israeli forces and a division of the Arab Liberation Army. “In Safsaf, after . . . the inhabitants had raised a white flag,” wrote Yosef Nahmani, a senior Israeli officer, in his diary, “the [soldiers] collected and separated the men and women, tied the hands of fifty-sixty fellahin and shot and killed them and buried them in a pit. Also, they raped several women,” including a 14-year-old. “Where did they come by such a measure of cruelty, like Nazis?,” Nahmani continued. “. . . Is there no more humane way of expelling the inhabitants than by such methods?”

Yes folks, the IDF, the most moral army in the world.... :rolleyes:

Yes they are, they are more moral than your nations army that raped its way across N.I, stole food from the people they were sent to protect and then started to kill them piecemeal. This is why there is to be another inquiry into what went on during the troubles, and most of it on your political parties watch.

But because no Jews were involved you dont care

Forum List

Back