Lessons on the Economy: Reaganomics - Federal Reserve | GW Bush/Cheny-debt-o-nomics

, I actually think that very little intellectual elasticity is required to be a hardcore partisan ideologue on either end.

dear, we're not looking elasticity but for truth. Get it? If you think one of your 1000 lib commie positions is correct why be so afraid to share it with us.

What does your fear teach you??
Oh, YOU'RE the guy who has a vice-like grip on The Truth!!

It's you!!

This is very exciting. Now I know how to go to when I REALLY NEED The Truth!

How cool!

:banana:

Last edited:
, I actually think that very little intellectual elasticity is required to be a hardcore partisan ideologue on either end.

dear, we're not looking elasticity but for truth. Get it? If you think one of your 1000 lib commie positions is correct why be so afraid to share it with us.

Oh, YOU'RE the guy who has a vice-like grip on The Truth!!

It's you!!

This is very exciting. Now I know how to go to when I REALLY NEED The Truth!

How cool!

If you think one of your 1000 lib commie positions is correct why be so afraid to share it with us.

If you think one of your 1000 lib commie positions is correct why be so afraid to share it with us. What does your fear teach you??
It teaches me that you are REALLY out there.
.[/QUOTE]

I'm out there because you are afraid to present your best lib commie idea? Ever see a conservative afraid to present a conservative idea.

What does that teach you?

Forum List

Back