HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
TBN Evangelist Beth Moore
Living Proof Ministries

When she was younger, she claimed to be a stay at home mom, but this statement is false and proven false by her own writtings which reveal an obvious example of her contradictory statements about her stay-at-home mother-hood. She grew her ministry corporation from its inception in 1994 when Moore's daughters were 7 and 4 to a thirteen million dollar organization today. She has said in interviews that the company ministry grew as her daughters did. That much is obvious, and it didn't happen with Moore being a stay-at-home mom and only traveling on Friday nights as she stated. Her great exposure to her lie came in 2003 when her children were 16 and 13 years of age, Moore wrote "When Godly People do Ungodly Things". Moore said in her preface on p xiii that she wrote the book "many miles from home" and "entirely alone" "for several weeks".
There's your stay at home Mom.
So the image she wanted to project was false, just like the image they want to project on the Jesus figure. He to is exposed from his own books and what it reveals in contrast to the false images people like to project.
False images like that of Love:
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

Then we find the text contrasts with the false images through the "prince of peace" tag, which in scripture was about King Hezekiah who brought peace to Judah in defeating Assyria.
How in the world did Jesus get that label with thousands of wars caused by his ministry?
But the word also contradicts this man of peace image:
Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

Then we have the false image as a Good Shepherd.
How can a man who get's his flock scattered and slain be called a Shepherd let alone a good one? On the "Apprentice" Jesus would be fired as a Shepherd in the first episode.

Then we have the false image as Messiah. What?
The NT says he's not the Christ and that you'd come in his name saying he was Christ deceiving many. Then his apostles talk about another to come in his own name and even the Jesus character talks about him third person tense and says he's
"like unto" the king to come.
Lastly the NT at the end tells you Jesus is the nemesis of Moshiach and the God of Israel-Rev 22:16.

So there seems to be a pattern emerging, whereby images are formed that contradict the words and lying is prevelant to create and maintain that image.
Food for Thought!

Jesus Christ is Lord. He is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, He will be touching down on the Mount of Olives to prevent the world from wiping the Jews off the map as is being planned by Israel's neighbors. Good Luck till He gets there.......

tmp-cam-1538163521.jpg

No Michael Jesus is going be going to be " touching down" from his rocket ship according to the Irish ram on the mount of Olives and he will be pulling a Tiny Tim and tiptoeing through the Tulips and playing his yukelelee with his long flowing hair and asking where can he find the nearest restroom because he has been holding it in for so long( nearly two thousand years) that he is so backed up that he and his followers are so full of cr.p.....lol

*Lol* Now you reminded me of Woody Allen in Sleeper which scene in Austin Powers was stolen from.

They could get mad at you for that portrait you have of their icon, but in reality your image is just as valid.

Forum List

Back