Lessons from Smollett

As Smollett is arrested and faced with jail time for manufacturing a "hate crime", what lessons have we learned?

1. Hate crimes are a one way street. If Smollett's story had been legit, the people charged would have been charged with a hate crime, which would have made it infinitely worse on them. However, the hate Smollett had for Trump and his supporters by falsely accusing them of this crime goes unnoticed. That's right, hate crimes are a one social justice hypo critic lie. Really, Smollett should be treated the exact same way that those charged would have been falsely charged. This would have been true social justice, but there is none to be had in the current system.

2. There is money to be made in Trump hate. We see this repeatedly as folks like Ford cash in on endless accusations against those in and around Trump. Millions of dollars are to be had as the fanatical left pours dollar after dollar towards the goal of destroying Trump. The media benefits by the stories they sell and lawyers become insanely rich as they pursue Trump at every turn. Millions upon millions of dollars of taxpayer money have been spent to destroy Trump. That's right my friends, as the Left convinces us that the love of money is the ultimate evil, they themselves are obsessed with it. They are the ones that seek to be like Trump, they want his money and they want his fame and they want his political power. So as "economic justice" continues to be the demagoguery of the Left, just remember, it is nothing more than preaching coveting is a virtue. They are just insanely jealous.

3, There is political and economic power in the race card. We see this repeatedly on the left with Warren claiming to be an Indian so that she can get special perks, or Dalzell claiming to be an African American so that the NAACP will hire her. We also see every republican President be charged with racism at one time or another since Ike. Hell, even Hillary was charged with it as she ran against Obama. They have used the term racism to the point that it has belittled those who have suffered from it. Now the term is meaningless.
Tawana Smollett

This is certainly a good time for self-reflection by everyone but from the tone you set it is clear the right will never examine why this seemed all too plausible to some.

Wow you completely missed the point and the left need self reflection more than anyone.

You guys do not hold you side accountable, ever

This is certainly a good time for self-reflection by everyone but from the tone you set it is clear the right will never examine why this seemed all too plausible to some.

His story only seemed plausible in the sense that why on earth would someone make something like that up. It did not seem plausible because there’s an epidemic of white Trump supporters attacking blacks and gays.
Care to back that up? lol, yeah right.

Back what up?

That is some shit a 13 year old emo girl would write on their cooty catcher. Stupidest fucking ever said on USMB. The only self reflection needed is on the part of Smallet. No one on the right or left made this little pusscake lie in an attempt to not get killed off his show, or sell CD’s of his crappy music. This incedant was about greed and some molly. Nothing more to it then that.

53001526_628271680957970_3450949554537496576_n.jpg

This is just gross. The dude isn’t even acknowledging his crime. What benefit does he gain from continuing to lie? My guess is that he will try the “ the man is out to get me” defense. What a piece of shit and coward this man is.

I think the lesson here is that if you're going to fake a hate crime you should probably hire people that are a different race/background than you are. Kinda kills the story you're trying to tell.
And don't pay them with a check. Dumb queer.

What does his sexual preference have anything to do with this?
He's a Male. His sexual preference should be female, unless of course he's mentally I'll and sexually immature.

I think the lesson here is that if you're going to fake a hate crime you should probably hire people that are a different race/background than you are. Kinda kills the story you're trying to tell.

He's a Male. His sexual preference should be female, unless of course he's mentally I'll and sexually immature.

And what does that have to do with this?

And what does that have to do with this?
Part of Smollet's fake hate crime was his being a queer.

Lessons from Jessie Smollett #17 : If you are going to commit a crime, don’t write a check.

I bet it bounced and they got pissed and turned him in.

How much do you wanna bet that retard did just that?

Smollett types hate themselves and everyone else. The depravity will only worsen.

But his hate is PC. He won't get charged with a hate crime, even though that is Exactly what this is.

I'm not a fan of hate crime laws anyway. And if they're not going to be applied and enforced equally across the board, then they really need to go. The United States is not about one set of laws for one group and another set of laws for another group.

The prosecutor's office in Chicago needs to realize that the entire nation is watching, and "disorderly conduct" is not going to frigging cut it.

Smollett types hate themselves and everyone else. The depravity will only worsen.

But his hate is PC. He won't get charged with a hate crime, even though that is Exactly what this is.

Yes, thats exactly what this is but it won't be applied that way. All of sudden, we must do some introspection?.....almost as if we should feel sorry for this reprobate. Nope.

Some twink named Seth Mandel, who purports to be a "conservative" author and editor for various leftwing media outlets - yeah, right - tweeted: "Jussie Smollett royally messed up, in what’s beginning to look more like a cry for help than anything else. I don’t see how sending him to prison accomplishes that so I hope it doesn’t reach that point."

That whooshing noise is the point going right over his head.

Answering his "cry for help" is not any part of what we're trying to accomplish, and certainly not the primary thing. When are leftists going to figure out that "Crime and Punishment", not "Crime and Therapy"?

We learned the lesson a long time ago but we forgot it. When the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party the Constitution is in trouble. While we weren't looking the mainstream media encouraged assault and character assassination of innocent people who go along with the (MAGA) agenda of the President of the United States. Smollett isn't the victim, MAGA people are but the media has never apologized.

We learned the lesson a long time ago but we forgot it. When the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party the Constitution is in trouble. While we weren't looking the mainstream media encouraged assault and character assassination of innocent people who go along with the (MAGA) agenda of the President of the United States. Smollett isn't the victim, MAGA people are but the media has never apologized.
Nor will they, the actual events do not support their portrayal of Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back