Less then 50% of teenagers are straight

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
That's because of the LGBTQ propaganda. There are also Draq Queens who look like demons and read books to the children in kindergartens. At the beginning we were told that being gay is innate and that you will always be a small minority and that you should tolerate it. But now there are 1000 genders and also pan and bisexuality. Pan Sexuality means you have with every sex, with men with women with women who believe they are men or with men who believe they are women.
Less Than 50% of Teens Identify as Straight, Says New Study

That's because of the LGBTQ propaganda. There are also Draq Queens who look like demons and read books to the children in kindergartens. At the beginning we were told that being gay is innate and that you will always be a small minority and that you should tolerate it. But now there are 1000 genders and also pan and bisexuality. Pan Sexuality means you have with every sex, with men with women with women who believe they are men or with men who believe they are women.

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

I note that the source is out.com—an openly pro-faggot source. It's safe to say that anything from that site is of highly dubious veracity.

They're only saying that to get the attention. Girls claim to be bi all the time and white boys claim transgenderism so they dont have to feel that straight white male guilt anymore.

You should hook up with the climate change folks they post the same type of data all the time.

So what??!! Get over it. It's a brave new world. And they're having a lot more fun than you ever did.

So what??!! Get over it. It's a brave new world. And they're having a lot more fun than you ever did.

Being Normative is fun

The only thing is that the children think that taking it in the caboose is suddenly "normative".

If everyone turned homosexual, as proposed by Gay Activists like Michael Swift, it would mean the end of human life on the planet.

The Homosexual Manifesto

Being Normative is fun

The only thing is that the children think that taking it in the caboose is suddenly "normative".

If everyone turned homosexual, as proposed by Gay Activists like Michael Swift, it would mean the end of human life on the planet.

The Homosexual Manifesto

Why/ how would it be the end of humanity? Are gay people sterile? ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WHEN YOU HAVE A SOCIETY FILLED WITH IDIOTS YOU ASSHOLES allow to INDOCTRINATE you would realize it is you the ANTI AMERICAN THE TRUMP HATER the HETERO HATER your all indoctrinated assholes who fell for the bait now your kids get to pay for it.
you c...ts should be put in priso for psychological abuse.

THESE KIDS DON'T THINK THEY ARE STRAIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM TELLING THEM THEY ARE MOTHE FKN GAY OR BI WHENN THEY AREN'T!!!

P. WARFARE GAWD DAM LEARN IT!!!

25075237_508968042801710_173340760156026934_o.jpg

WRITTEN IN N1989 DUMBASSES IT IS IN PLAIN VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

57162428_793125627719282_4289006693141970944_n.jpg

36088242_602588470106333_130618700024774656_n.jpg

indoctrinated to accept it the weak always do
27750820_535014796863701_7954196265319303433_n.jpg

Last edited:
You all know that everyone are bisexual whether they realize or admit to it or not, right? Sorry, it just occurred to me that you all were REALLY late to the party and dropped out of school after three year olds and thought you might want a little hand, or push, up. Good luck! Nope, hate is STILL not back in as much as you may try and walk around with your trousers down. "Don't trip up!", is the message I always remember in times like this! It's always good for when you getting doooooowwwwn.

I at times type about diseases. There are many sexual ones. Mother Nature has a way of doing nasty things in human history. People typing threads implying if it moves, ph uk it... is not good for our species. We have not evolved like many spew because we are in the 21st century. Maybe humans became more monogamous throughout history because things went wrong. On the other hand, they died younger as the norm and today living longer has affected us to mess around much more.

You all know that everyone are bisexual whether they realize or admit to it or not, right? Sorry, it just occurred to me that you all were REALLY late to the party and dropped out of school after three year olds and thought you might want a little hand, or push, up. Good luck! Nope, hate is STILL not back in as much as you may try and walk around with your trousers down. "Don't trip up!", is the message I always remember in times like this! It's always good for when you getting doooooowwwwn.

No they ain't.

I remember 13 years ago, I had a screening colonoscopy. It did nothing for me. Homos love having it jammed up their caboose, they were jealous that I was getting it.

But like I said, I wasn't turned on at all.

Forum List

Back